Guys,
Thank y'all for the kind words and advice and supports. I really appreciate your contributions.
My mother passed away . Its really difficult to be strong when it comes to the death of parent. We knew about her death yes, but still we were confident that she'd beat it even through miracles, though she insisted that she was not going to beat cancer and death was inevitable.
Towards the end, she was mostly quiet, and free of pain and didn't want to see anyone. She covered her eyes with a handkerchief and gave us a chance to say goodbye.
I heard father whispering in mother's ear, that he'll marry her again and again. He will choose her again and "i will see you again right? Just wait me there" He believes in reincarnation power. He was smiling and one eye watering.
We hugged her and the last words told us was, she was going to miss us and she was very sorry that she can't be around, and " take care of your brother, and father". I gave her a kiss on the forehead, then she slipped away peaceful five min later.
It's an extremely hard day. We've missed her already. It feels surreal, weird and it sucks. Guys, it's hard to put into words. But we a glad that the mother we loved so much is no longer suffering.
I am glad that I got to say goodbye and tell her I loved her and how great a mother and perfect she was to us. I followed all the advice y'all gave me.