Kuzalia Marekani

Yes I saw this also on CNN and those Chinese rich people were charged exorbitant prices to have this opportunity to deliver their kids in USA.
How far Chinese moms will go to have U.S. babies

[UOTE="kui, post: 16350164, member: 14122"]Hii thread ya kitambo lakini people are still doing it. Niliona news couple of months ago chinese wanafanya the same thing.[/QUOTE]

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
OPP mbona unauliza majibu!? Akili kichwani bro" na wakishajifungua hawaondoki mpaka wakamilishe makaratasi ya kichanga.

wewe ndo unaelewa sheria za US, mtoto huyo wanamkosesha haki za msingi maana Us mtoto akizaliwa humo lazima akae mwaka 1 bila kutoka nje akamilishe chanjo zote, ukimtoa tu imekula kwako

wewe ndo unaelewa sheria za US, mtoto huyo wanamkosesha haki za msingi maana Us mtoto akizaliwa humo lazima akae mwaka 1 bila kutoka nje akamilishe chanjo zote, ukimtoa tu imekula kwako

Ni sheria ipi inayosema mtoto akizaliwa USA ni lazima akae ndani ya US kwa mwaka mzima ili akamilishe chanjo?

Ni Federal statute ipi hiyo? Maana haiwezi ikawa state law......

Sioni Ubaya wanangu nimejifungulia USA na Canada,sioni mbaya kabisa kama unaweza kutafutia watoto maisha ya baadae
tatizo liko wapi? mie muhimu kwangu ni masomo sio kuishi huko hata kidogo,na istoshe mimi ni binadamu nikifariki angalau mtoto anaweza kujisaidia hata kidogo sababu umeshaanza kumpa mwelekeo...

• Thanks
Sioni Ubaya wanangu nimejifungulia USA na Canada,sioni mbaya kabisa kama unaweza kutafutia watoto maisha ya baadae
tatizo liko wapi? mie muhimu kwangu ni masomo sio kuishi huko hata kidogo,na istoshe mimi ni binadamu nikifariki angalau mtoto anaweza kujisaidia hata kidogo sababu umeshaanza kumpa mwelekeo...

USA ni nchi bora sana na ndo maana uliamua hivyo.

ukisoma kitabu cha RUTH kwenye BIBLIA, utaona jinsi gani watu tunavyo pigwa upofu na kuondoka katika nchi iliyobarikiwa na kukimbilia utumwani.....MWENYE ENZI MUNGU atuongoze milele yote

The buffoon said he wants to change this law if he gets to 1600 Penn Ave, and he makes seems as easy as he says it. We'll see.

He has a point and a lot of support on that particular issue.

The US is too generous in that regard to the point it gets taken advantage of.

How many countries offer automatic citizenship to anybody who's born in their soil regardless whether the parents are citizens or not?

Does China do that? Can you go and give birth in China and automatically your baby becomes a Chinese citizen? I doubt it.

But look at how many Chinese pregnant women go to the US just so they could give birth there so that the children can become Americans....

Yes, he is a buffoon but some of the things he says actually make sense.

• Thanks
He has a point and a lot of support on that particular issue.

The US is too generous in that regard to the point it gets taken advantage of.

How many countries offer automatic citizenship to anybody who's born in their soil regardless whether the parents are citizens or not?

Does China do that? Can you go and give birth in China and automatically your baby becomes a Chinese citizen? I doubt it.

But look at how many Chinese pregnant women go to the US just so they could give birth there so that the children can become Americans....

Yes, he is a buffoon but some of the things he says actually make sense.

So it CAN, actually be annulled?

So it CAN, actually be annulled?

I think it can because it's not etched in stone. And, if it proves to be an issue then it definitely can. But right now I don't think it's that likely.

Even Tanzania doesn't do that. America is too generous.

Try going to Mexico illegally and see what happens to you.....

America is like the only country I know where basically illegals have rights. They can even march on the streets to oppose deportations.....SMH!

Try that anywhere else.......

I think it can because it's not etched in stone. And, if it proves to be an issue then it definitely can. But right now I don't think it's that likely.

Even Tanzania doesn't do that. America is too generous.

Try going to Mexico illegally and see what happens to you.....

America is like the only country I know where basically illegals have rights. They can even march on the streets to oppose deportations.....SMH!

Try that anywhere else.......

Imagine that!,...The land of the free indeed!

Reminded me of a latino activist who's undocumented and, he gets invitations to speak on media. Of course the law protects him but, I guess that's the ugly side of that law.

Back
Top Bottom