Kenyan gay couple file for divorce two years after wedding

Intolerant Africans never cease to amaze me! When they get discriminated by white people they cry but yet they find it okay to discriminate against homosexuals.

Someone already said it up here, you don't shit what you don't eat. So why all this hate?

Two_Kenyan_Men_Wed_in_London.jpg

halafu ukitizama vizuri hawa wote mashoga waingiliwa tu sioni kidume hapo

Sijui wanapofungishwa ndoa huwa inakuwa specified kwamba nani ni 'mme' na nani ni 'mke'! au wote wana status moja na wanaweza 'kubadilishana roles'!

wanaitwa 'civil partners'. kinachoni-humble-isha ni kua dhambi zote sawa mbele za mungu. we ar all hopeless siners b4 God. mi natubu kwa ajili yao eeh mungu wangu.
Sijui wanapofungishwa ndoa huwa inakuwa specified kwamba nani ni 'mme' na nani ni 'mke'! au wote wana status moja na wanaweza 'kubadilishana roles'!

Dunia imekwisha. Narudia tena ze welidi izi finishidi.

• Thanks
Reactions: GP
wakenya wapuuzi kwa kuiga vitu...walidhani wananunua Ipad...?Ooh.Kumbe Mombasa ni flagcarrier yao....Sidhani km ni shocking news kwa Zenj ,Ta watoto wa kwenda Mascut, Moro na Pale uswahilini A-Town(Pangani)

wakenya wapuuzi kwa kuiga vitu...walidhani wananunua Ipad...?Ooh.Kumbe Mombasa ni flagcarrier yao....Sidhani km ni shocking news kwa Zenj ,Ta watoto wa kwenda Mascut, Moro na Pale uswahilini A-Town(Pangani)

kanisa limekuwa chuo kikuu cha hii biashara

[h=1]Kenya: Priest Taught me Gay Sex- Bungoma Man[/h]
A 21-year-old gay Bungoma school drop out has revealed he was introduced into the vice by a Catholic Church priest. George Barasa said his first escapade was with a priest at a local church six years ago. He is now addicted to the weird sexual ways of homosexuals."Since I was introduced into the practice while I was a minor, it has become addictive and I cannot stop whenever I try to,"he says.

The Form Three drop out, who was unable to cope with boarding school life, left school early this year after pressure from classmates. A large number of his partners have been priests. He revealed his present partner is a Kisumu priest.

He said homosexuality has taken root in rural areas and many young boys have fallen prey."Many people are deceived that the practice is just in the major cities, but to the contrary it is deep rooted even in our villages,"he says

Baraza, who now wants help to stop, said it is deep rooted in him and that he has never had sexual feelings for women." I'm a Christian who believes in God and I know gayism and Christianity are incompatible, that's why I want you to help me out of this mess," he said yesterday.

He further says social media like Facebook have made the practice rampant as they provide the meeting grounds for people to contact each other."When I am looking for a partner on say Facebook, I just look at his profile and immediately click if he is gay," he said. He regrets becoming gay and says he is embarrassed and shies away from men because he plays the role of a woman in his relationships.

Kenya: Homosexual Catholics Back Celibate Priests

press release

A Statement by Nouwen Catholics-Kenya, an organization in the service of homosexual Catholics

The Ecumenical Catholic Church, or the Reformed Catholic Church, headed by Archbishop Karl Raymond Rodix, made what can only be described as an open attack on the Roman Catholic Church by ordaining Fr. Geoffrey Shiundu as a bishop and five priests.

They claim allegiance to the Pope and differ only on clerical celibacy, citing Scripture's scant reference to some, if not all, of the apostles as married men.

They dispute the stand of the Church which several centuries ago imposed celibacy on its clergy in imitation of Christ, head of the Church, and as an expression of a priest's commitment to Christ.

Ukitumia sheria kali kwa watukama hawa dunia inalalamika.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom