Je, ndio mwisho wa Paul Pogba kisoka? Afungiwa kutojihusisha na soka kwa miaka 4 kutokana na matumizi ya dawa za kusisimua misuli

Papaa Mobimba

JF-Expert Member
Jan 27, 2018
Paul Pogba ambaye atatimiza umri wa miaka 31 mwezi Machi mwaka huu amefungiwa kutojihusisha na soka kwa miaka minne kutokana na matumizi ya dawa za kusisimua misuli. Mpaka adhabu yake iishe atakuwa ametimiza umri wa miaka 35, umri ambao wachezaji wengi wanatundika daluga.

Mchezaji huyo mwenye umri wa miaka 30 alipimwa na kukutwa na testosterone baada ya mechi ya kwanza ya Juventus msimu huu dhidi ya Udinese, na alipewa adhabu yake kali na ofisi ya mwendesha mashitaka wa kupambana na dawa za kusisimua misuli nchini Italia siku ya Alhamisi

Mawakili wa Pogba walikuwa wamekataa ombi lao na walitarajia mteja wao apewe adhabu nyepesi baada ya kudai kuwa alikula kimakosa kitu kilichosababisha kipimo hicho.

Hata hivyo, upande wa mashtaka haukuamini utetezi wa Pogba, na sasa amepewa marufuku ambayo inaweza kukatisha kazi yake.

Pogba atafikisha umri wa miaka 31 mwezi ujao, kumaanisha kuwa hataweza kurejea uwanjani hadi atakapofikisha miaka 35 hivi.

Pogba.jpg

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has reportedly been handed a four-year ban from football after failing a drugs test last August.

The 30-year-old tested positive for testosterone after Juventus's first game of the season against Udinese, and was given his hefty punishment by an anti-doping prosecutor's office in Italy on Thursday, as reported by La Repubblica.

Pogba's lawyers had rejected a plea deal and hoped to get their client a lighter sentence after claiming that he had accidentally ingested the substance that caused the positive test.

However, the prosecution did not believe Pogba's defence, and he has now been given a ban that could potentially end his career.

Pogba will turn 31 next month, meaning he would not be able to return to the pitch until he is almost 35.

Paul pogba has now been banned from football for four years due to doping.

30 years old midfielder under contract with juventus, not allowed to play professional football until 2028.

_20240229_145928.JPG

⭐Fabriziorom

Pogba.png

Paul Pogba 'afungiwa kujihusisha na soka kwa MIAKA MINNE kwa kutumia dawa za kusisimua misuli' - inaonekana kukatisha maisha ya nyota wa Juventus, ambaye wakati mmoja alikuwa mwanasoka ghali zaidi duniani katika klabu ya Man United.

=== ===
Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has reportedly been handed a four-year ban from football after failing a drugs test last August.

The 30-year-old tested positive for testosterone after Juventus's first game of the season against Udinese, and was given his hefty punishment by an anti-doping prosecutor's office in Italy on Thursday, as reported by La Repubblica.

Pogba's lawyers had rejected a plea deal and hoped to get their client a lighter sentence after claiming that he had accidentally ingested the substance that caused the positive test.

However, the prosecution did not believe Pogba's defence, and he has now been given a ban that could potentially end his career.

The name Pogba was used here interchangeable with the name JIWE
POGBA=JPM

THE REST IS HISTORY

Kipaji maridhawa, kimejifia ki masihara masihara tu

Ndugu nao wakageuka maadui, kuna kipindi naona anajutia pesa.

I have today been informed of the Tribunale Nazionale Antidoping’s decision and believe that the verdict is incorrect.

I am sad, shocked and heartbroken that everything I have built in my professional playing career has been taken away from me.

When I am free of legal restrictions the full story will become clear, but I have never knowingly or deliberately taken any supplements that violate anti-doping regulations.

As a professional athlete I would never do anything to enhance my performance by using banned substances and have never disrespected or cheated fellow athletes and supporters of any of the teams I have played for, or against.

As a consequence of the decision announced today I will appeal this before the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

1709219868766.png

Paul Pogba ameadhibiwa kwa kufungiwa kutojihusisha na soka kwa miaka minne baada ya kuthibitika kutumia dawa za kusisimua misuli.

Hii inamaanisha kuwa Kiungo huyu wa kati mwenye umri wa miaka 30 aliyechini ya Club ya Juventus, sasa hatoruhusiwa kucheza soka hadi mwaka 2028, mitandao imeripoti

Back
Top Bottom