d0d7e2f34e82c6bf42e90defce8977ca.jpg

"SUCCESS REQUIRES SACRIFICES"

IMG-20180131-WA0018.jpg

Baada ya kukutukana sana kwenye national team ufaransa ukaona kama haitoshi unifuate na chelsea ...

Karibu tuu , hamna namna..labda utakuja kuwapiga goli Barca

Acha nifunge bakuli langu niisubirie combinenga yako na Morata pale frent ford...
Ktbffh..

Mods msiuchanganye uzi wangu kwenye chelsea special thread hauhusiani na kule tuu..

Siyo yeye anayesajili mzee alimtaka dzeko kaletewa giroud..

Kuna mabosi wake pale wanaodili na usajili

Hivi Chelsea nayo ni Team ya Mtu mwenye akili timamu kabisa kuishabikia na kuishangilia? Ninachojua ukienda nchini Uingereza timu zinazoheshimika na zenye hadhi kubwa ni mbili tu za:
  1. Liverpool FC ( Kipenzi cha GENTAMYCINE )
  2. Manchester United

Conte welcomes Begovic and Ake back to Stamford Bridge

2 minutes ago Chelsea FC

Antonio Conte praised the team for the last game against Newcastle, welcomed two special Bournemouth players and acknowledged importance of antisemitism awareness,
"We must be very happy with the performance we produced against Newcastle because we were able to break down a well-organised opponent and to control the play from the start.

The first goal made things easier for us and it was a very good one to score. We showed excellent creativity and imagination to make the goal happen and after that it became a much more simple situation for us. So we are pleased with the 3-0 win and with our place in the next round of the competition.

Now we want to follow that with another strong home performance against a Bournemouth team who did not play last week and, we expect, will come here well prepared.

We know two of their players very well, and we welcome Asmir Begovic and Nathan Ake – two of our champions from last season – back to Stamford Bridge this evening.

Tonight the club is also launching a new campaign to raise awareness of antisemitism in football. This is a very serious issue, not only in the sport, but also in society, and it is important that we all reject discrimination of any kind.

Football is loved by people from every different background, and we are very proud to welcome everybody to Chelsea."

Chelsea XI vs Bournemouth: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c), Zappacosta, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Barkley, Hazard, Pedro. Subs: Caballero, Rüdiger, Fàbregas, Drinkwater, Moses, Ampadu, Hudson-Odoi.

Olivier Giroud says Antonio Conte was the main reason to join Chelsea

an hour ago Metro

Olivier Giroud has explained why he opted to join Chelsea.
‘Basically for me the most important thing has been talking with the coach Antonio Conte,’ said Giroud. ‘I really feel like that he really want me. He really wanted to work with me. Obviously Chelsea is a massive club so it was a great opportunity for me to start a new adventure with Chelsea. I’m very proud to sign here.’

Giroud arrives at the club having scored 105 goals in 253 games for the Gunners. ‘It was five-and-half years at Arsenal,’ said the Frenchman.

‘Now I have a new challenge with Chelsea but I’m very pleased with what I achieved with Arsenal. Now I’ve got a new adventure with Chelsea and I really want to carry on in the Premier League and win as many trophies as I can. And help the team with their targets.’

The striker, who will wear the No.18 jersey at Stamford Bridge, admitted his lack of game time under Arsene Wenger in recent times has been difficult. This season he’s started just one Premier League game.

‘Some people would say my mental strength [is one of my strengths] as I’ve been through some difficult periods of my career. Especially in England the last two years. When I came back from the Euros Cup [2016 European Championships] I did my best season, basically 2016 was very good for me and when I came back I’ve been injured and after the coach made some choices so it’s part of football but I always try to keep the faith, work hard in training. People say that I am a target man.’

What competitions is Olivier Giroud eligible to play in for Chelsea?

2 hours ago Metro

Antonio Conte will be able to call upon Olivier Giroud domestically and in Europe, with Chelsea’s latest recruit eligible to play in all competitions for the Blues.
Giroud signing has worked out perfectly for the Blues because, unlike, Dzeko and Llorente, the Frenchman is actually eligible to play in the Champions League.

Due to having only appeared for Arsenal in the Europa League, Chelsea are free to register Giroud for the knockout stages of the top tier competition, while Llorente and Dzeko had both played in the tournament with Spurs and Roma respectively.

The west Londoners take on Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League, with the first leg at Stamford Bridge at the end of February.

He is also available to take part in the FA Cup as he is not cup-tied, having missed Arsenal’s surprising third-round defeat to Nottingham Forest due to a hamstring injury.

Giroud is expected to be at Stamford Bridge to watch his new side take on Bournemouth, though was not signed in time to play in the match, and – if he has recovered from injury – could make his debut against Watford on Monday.

Cahill hopeful of another clean sheet in January

22 minutes ago ChelseaFC

Gary Cahill remembered our clean sheets this month so far - against Leicester, Arsenal, Brighton and Newcastle - and he hopes Chelsea can keep up good defensive performance at home today.

‘We’ve managed to keep a few clean sheets of late so we’ve sorted that out from the start of the season and hopefully that can continue tonight at home.’

Bournemouth XI vs Chelsea: Begovic, Francis, S. Cook, Aké, Daniels, Gosling, L. Cook, Ibe, Stanislas, Fraser, Wilson. Subs: Boruc, Surman, Pugh, Arter, King, Mousset, Simpson.

Roman Abramovich calls to Chelsea fans on issue of antisemitism

an hour ago

Chelsea Football Club’s owner Roman Abramovich has written a foreword in the matchday programme for tonight’s Premier League game against Bournemouth.
"When I first came to Chelsea, I had two ambitions: to create world-class teams on the pitch; and to ensure the club plays a positive role in all its communities, using football as a vehicle to inspire and engage.

It has always been important to me to create a club that is welcoming to everyone. We actively celebrate our cultural and religious diversity and, through the work of the Chelsea Foundation, deliver programmes to promote equality and tackle discrimination all over the world. However, we are all too often reminded there is more to be done.

Tonight’s game is an important one. On 27 January, the world observed Holocaust Memorial Day. The Holocaust was a crime without parallel in history. We must never forget such atrocities and must do our utmost to prevent them from ever happening again. It is my honour to dedicate this match to the victims of the Holocaust and to the Jewish community.

This evening I am proud to launch an initiative to raise awareness of and to tackle antisemitism in all its forms, and hope to have your support for this work.

This is the start of an important journey and we all have a part to play. We can all do something to challenge discrimination at our club as well as within the world around us. With your help, Chelsea can play a leading role in this vital area of work and demonstrate to everybody that we are a club open to all."

Chelsea unveil Olivier Giroud: first official pictures of new signing

an hour ago Daily Star

The 31-year-old striker has joined the Blues from Arsenal in an £18m transfer, and his deal until summer 2019 also includes an option for a 12-month extension.
The France international first signed for Arsenal in 2012, and scored 105 goals in 253 matches while representing them.

His best season came in 2015-16, when he netted 24 goals in 53 games, including 16 in the Premier League.

Prior to moving to England, Giroud played for Grenoble, Istres, Tours and Montpellier in his home country.

Back
Top Bottom