Mchezaji wa klabu ya Chelsea, Antonio Rudiger ameonyesha kuumia mguuni baada ya kuipatia bao pekee na laushindi timu yake katika mchezo wa Ligi Kuu nchini Uingereza hapo jana dhidi ya Swansea.

Katika mchezo huo uliyomalizika kwa Chelsea kuibuka na ushindi wa bao 1-0 lililofungwa na difenda wake, Rudiger katika dimba la Stamford Bridge umemalizika huku mchezaji huyo akionyesha kuvuja damu baada ya kuvua kiatu chake.

Kupitia mtandao wake wa kijamii wa Instagram, Antonio Rudiger amepiga picha na kuonyesha namna alivyo umia huku akitupia lawama kampuni ya Nike kwa viatu walivyompatia.

“Nike, nikitu gani hiki?.” Ameandika Rudiger

Licha ya kuonekana kuvuja damu katika mguu, Rudiger haikumuathiri kushindwa kucheza dakika zote 90 za mchezo.

Meneja wa kikosi hicho, Conte amesema kuwa walihitajika kupata goli la mapema na kwakushindwa kufanya hivyo kumawalazimu kutumua jitihada nyingi ili kupata bao.

Mchezaji wa klabu ya Chelsea, Antonio Rudiger ameonyesha kuumia mguuni baada ya kuipatia bao pekee na laushindi timu yake katika mchezo wa Ligi Kuu nchini Uingereza hapo jana dhidi ya Swansea.

Katika mchezo huo uliyomalizika kwa Chelsea kuibuka na ushindi wa bao 1-0 lililofungwa na difenda wake, Rudiger katika dimba la Stamford Bridge umemalizika huku mchezaji huyo akionyesha kuvuja damu baada ya kuvua kiatu chake.

Kupitia mtandao wake wa kijamii wa Instagram, Antonio Rudiger amepiga picha na kuonyesha namna alivyo umia huku akitupia lawama kampuni ya Nike kwa viatu walivyompatia.

“Nike, nikitu gani hiki?.” Ameandika Rudiger

Licha ya kuonekana kuvuja damu katika mguu, Rudiger haikumuathiri kushindwa kucheza dakika zote 90 za mchezo.

Meneja wa kikosi hicho, Conte amesema kuwa walihitajika kupata goli la mapema na kwakushindwa kufanya hivyo kumawalazimu kutumua jitihada nyingi ili kupata bao.
Numbisa unapenda habar za uchochezi

Andreas Christensen had a 100% pass completion tonight. That is very rare to see. [HASHTAG]#CHESWA[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CFC[/HASHTAG]

Antonio Conte's reaction, 'I suffered with my players even in the dressing room'

The head coach also reveals David Luiz has an injury

Performance

"This type of game [you hope] you're able to score play early, otherwise you must have a lot of patience. At the same time you must pay attention to the counter-attack. My players never lost the balance.

"My feeling now is we are better than before. We are trying to solve these problems, trying another system of play"

Sending off

"I think it is right to apologise for what happened during the game. In the first half, I saw that Swansea was wasting time. I said this a few times to the fourth official, but I didn't see anything change.

"I tried to tell again & the referee took this decision. I apologise - I was frustrated & I made a mistake, but during the game I suffer with my players. It's a pity. I apologised to the referee and the officials because I did the wrong thing. I have been in to see them after the game. It’s right to speak and apologise with them.

"I don’t know if it was fair [to be sent off] but we have to respect this decision. Sometimes there is a lot of frustration like in this case but sometime you can make a mistake and I did this."

Watching from the dressing room

"I watched the game very well. But (laughs) I don't like. But I suffered the same way in the dressing room!

"[Last time sent off] With Juventus, I think five years ago, maybe in a game against Genoa."

David Luiz

"Now it is very difficult because he had the liquid in his knee, we have to assess his recovery time. I hope to not lose him for a long time because we have to play every three games."

City last minute goal

"They won another game at the end. I remember also another game vs Bournemouth, Huddersfield. Sterling is very dangerous but I have great respect for a team that don't give up until the end.

"I think Manchester City is doing somethng incredible. But when you do this type of situation, you must also be a bit lucky."

Source: BBC

Zappacosta's crossing ability questioned and 3 more things we learnt from the game

Conte in the wrong..

To argue with the officials, first of all. Whether Antonio was trying to prove Swansea were wasting time or that Chelsea should have been allowed a corner doesn't matter. The game consists of dozens of episodes like these and the Italian completely lost it leaving the team with the assistant on the sidelines for the next 45 minutes.

Wasteful Chelsea

It truly wasn't the best night for the Blues in terms of performance, but what is the most upsetting is the number of times we wasted good opportunities to either open the score or solidify the lead. The stats suggest Chelsea only had one clear-cut chance, but they also state Chelsea had a whooping 21 shot with 10 being on target. The Blues had enough opportunities to score another goal yet they had to wait until Swansea started showing signs of life. Good thing we only played Swansea.

Zappacosta misfiring

Or rather miscrossing. When Zappa was brought in, he was mostly lauded for his crossing ability, something that had earned him a reputation, something that Antonio Conte needed to provide crosses for Alvaro Morata. Ironically, at Chelsea it seems like crossing is the thing the Italian is the worst at. Whenever there's a cross coming off his boot, you instinctively know it will hit a def's leg and be a corner, at best.

Overall, Zappa was decent and he did put some good crosses, it's just that he relies on this side of his game way too often which allows us to pick up on the flipside of this ability.

Key personnel rested

What matters at the end is the result and Chelsea have got it. At the expense of a terrible display, not only have Chelsea earned the desired 3 points, they have also rested key players in Eden Hazard, Cesar Azpilicueta and made it a smooth return for Victor Moses. Next up is Newcastle at home and while the opposition is not so formidable, it's good to know we've got our best players rested for this game.

Source: CFC Live

Positive thinking, 4 Blues impress in drab Swansea clash

Antonio Rudiger - 8

To be honest, Chelsea defensive line was never properly tested by the Swansea - you just understand why this team hardly ever score this year - so each of the trio could easily have the same mark, but you don't have second thoughts about the one that gave you the victory.

Davide Zappacosta - 7

Although he is somewhat roasted in talking points, some of hs crosses were into good spots, it's just that there was no one on the receiving end. Overall, Zappa did a good job filling in for Victor Moses. Although the latter will likely start vs Newcastle, we do have a good cover-up (so far) in the Italian.

N'Golo Kante - 8

Bar the terrible set-up and uinspiring tactics from the visitors, it was N'Golo Kante who piled even more misery on the Swans. The Frenchman put a usual by his standards shift in and he didn't even have to spend much time running about - it felt like it was a game on a semi-pro mode for our star.

Willian - 7

The Brazilian has had better games recently, and only his second half performance reflects his form. Did a couple of nice tricks and passes and overall was an important cog of the attacking line.

6 key one-liners from Swansea win

• Antonio Conte is sent off for the first time of his Chelsea career and is forced to see his team win from the dressing room.

• Big talking points: Conte wrong to argue minor decision; Zappacosta crossing not living up to hype; wasted opportunities; key personnel rested.

• Player ratings: Rudiger, Kante (8); Zappacosta, Willian (7).

• Conte: Luiz has knee liquid, hopefully he's not out for long.

• Clement: We did frustrate Chelsea with our set-up.

• Cesar Azpilicueta was omitted from the starting XI for the first time under Antonio Conte - a run of 74 games.

eabe015a7ac5b587c4ce8708df788a6b.jpg

Mwezi haukuwa mbaya

Back
Top Bottom