And the game is over....Chelsea* 1 - 1 PSG (6-5pen)

Asante everlenk nimestream live from youtube aisee...t was soooo nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimependa how we played second half aisee...soooo nice and entertaining. Mourinho ana kazi ya kuamua nani aondoke na nani abaki kwenye zile wingers...willian..hazard...cuadrado...moses.

Hapo bado Remy kacheza fresh sana.

Nimependa Cuadrado na Oscar wanavyocheza kwa kumwangalia striker...italipa very soon and Falcao will be scoring again.

Nimependa gameplay ya Ramires leo...kacheza kama Matic wa first round msimu uliopita...

Dah..hadi raha yani!

Attachments

• 1437870987985.jpg
    1437870987985.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 125
Nimependa how we played second half aisee...soooo nice and entertaining. Mourinho ana kazi ya kuamua nani aondoke na nani abaki kwenye zile wingers...willian..hazard...cuadrado...moses.

Hapo bado Remy kacheza fresh sana.

Nimependa Cuadrado na Oscar wanavyocheza kwa kumwangalia striker...italipa very soon and Falcao will be scoring again.

Nimependa gameplay ya Ramires leo...kacheza kama Matic wa first round msimu uliopita...

Dah..hadi raha yani!
kipindi cha kwanza walituzingua nilikuwa anishakata tamaa,kipindi cha pili game ilipendeza,sijaona mapungufu mengi

Last season Chelsea FC was the most watched Premier League team on television worldwide, with over 31,000 broadcast hours. Chelsea is now one of the most recognised and influential sports brands in the world with more than 500 million fans.

#if it's not blue,it will be..
#lets the season begins

Lete chanzo cha takwimu hizi.

Ujinga ni kubishana na ukweli..

CHELSEA FC haitazamwi na fans wa Chelsea tu...

Man Utd, Arsenal Fc, Liverpool, na Man city wote hutazama Chelsea...

au hujui?

lazima mtazame CHELSEA FC mabingwa wenu...

:doh:

ni wivu ama kutojua?

timu yako 'middle' table..

tulia kijana..

IF IT'S NOT BLUE.. IT WILL BE.:teeth:

Si mtoe hicho chanzo...mbona povu linatoka? Toeni chanzo cha hizo takwimu.

U should have seen his mood wakati anayatamka haya! Tatizo mnasoma tu mnakimbilia kukomenti...

Hahaaa.....mtani nilimuona.....

Ungejua pia nilipotoa hii ungeelewa ni muendelezo wa facial expression ya Mou

Kama footbal fan najua umewahi iona tweeter ya "Not-MOTD"

ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1437998211.076227.jpg

Naona kipa kakenua hadi mwisho..huku wanazi wa Rentboys wakisema ni pre-season matches, hazina maana yoyote 😂😂😂

Mourinho: Hazard is 'absolutely fantastic' but 'he has to get better' for Chelsea to win the Champions League

Eden Hazard made a clean sweep of the post-season individual awards last year, while leading Chelsea to a Premier League and League Cup double, and generally being the cosmic force of goodness and fun that we've known all along he could be. Gone were any hints of conflict between him and Mourinho; gone were the silly lapses of concentration; gone was the inconsistency that we had sometimes seen in his first two seasons at Chelsea.

So, it's time for a Mourinho love letter to Eden Hazard. Of course, Mourinho's love letters aren't quite like our love letters.

"To repeat the awards, I believe he has got to get better, because the normal tendency is for people to find another star. People find somebody new to get these individual trophies. But he has all the conditions to improve. With his age he can improve."

But it's not just about awards. In fact, it's about the Champions League first and foremost. Considering that we walked the league last season, the early emphasis on Europe for this coming season is not surprising.

"I talk to all of them (the squad). Medical department too. I told them. You have to be better. Two years ago we reached the CL semi-final but he didn't play. He didn't play in Madrid, he played injured at home. So he arrived in that crucial moment not in condition."

"Last year we didn't do well and we were out immediately so he also needs a good Champions League. I'm not saying winning but I say a proper Champions League. But no matter, he is fantastic."

Ok, here's the actual love letter.

"He's getting stronger and stronger, not just in his body, but in his attitude. He's mentally tough. He's not the kind of boy who overreacts. After a bad tackle he never rolls and rolls like other players do. He doesn't try and push referees to make certain decisions. Eden is not this guy. He's loyal and honest, and gets lots of respect from opponents because of that."

"I would like more protection for him, but it's beyond my control. The only thing I can do is what I am doing and what Eden is doing, which is to work and work and work to be stronger and stronger. I don't want to change his mentality or personality. I don't want him crying or overreacting. I don't want someone to touch his shoulder and he reacts by throwing his hands in his face like some players do. I want Eden to be what he is - absolutely fantastic."

"Eden is coming with big status now and was voted one of the top ten players in Europe last year. In my opinion he should be in the top three not in the top ten. Let's see what is going to happen but we have these people. But let's say John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic are our captains and the others are ready to come."

"On the pitch Eden leads. He is not afraid to take responsibility. He is not afraid to get the team in a dark situation and bring blue sky again for the team."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Express

Eden Hazard, Mr. Blue Sky.

NB.: Branislav Ivanovic is apparently the vice-captain.

Mourinho: Hazard is 'absolutely fantastic' but 'he has to get better' for Chelsea to win the Champions League - We Ain't Got No History

Back
Top Bottom