Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Don’t make assumptions about me. You don’t know who I am and you most certainly know nothing about my life. This conversation wasn’t necessary but your poor understanding of English pushed it this far. After you used “one hell of a student” in the wrong context (you thought it meant that I would be terrible in your classroom ) I corrected you. And I still want to make you understand (for the millionth time) that I asked if that was a square or a parking lot because it wasn’t an open space like all the city squares i know. It had cars parked all over it. Also, Dar doesn’t have an area designated as a square but it does have open spaces for public gatherings. Mnazi mmoja for instance, is an excellent area for that particular purpose.

The green part at the edge of Kariakoo is Mnazi mmoja View attachment 1537446
Heheheheheeee, angalia Walker255 anavyowainamisha Wakenya kwenye lugha wanayojifanya wanaijua maskini weee yn hadi huruma, ona uyu anavyoomba usaidizi kwa kuanza kuwaingiza kwenye ugomvi watu wasiohusika, yn wakenya hawajui kiswahili wala kingereza Walker endelea kuwafundisha hawa misukule mpk wakuhale km huyu msukule wa kikenya, ona anavyoomba poo daah mpk huruma aisee
You started by making assumptions, so what's wrong if I do the same? (if at all I did make any assumptions). My understanding of English is not and should not be a subject of discussion here. At least I know I am better than 99% of your fellows here who struggle to communicate in the same here and elsewhere.

I already told you that the picture one of us posted showed a part of the city square in the background but largely focused on the parking lot nearby. Did that pass you? Only a road separates city square from the parking lot that you are so sweating about like your life desperately depends on it. And thanks for acknowledging that Dar doesn't have any city square. I think that should be reason enough to remind you to shut the hell up!

Talking of open spaces, Nairobi has dozens of them that I don't even need to list here. Some of them e.g Uhuru Park, are so big it can't fit in Dar!

Heheheheheeee, angalia Walker255 anavyowainamisha Wakenya kwenye lugha wanayojifanya wanaijua maskini weee yn hadi huruma, ona uyu anavyoomba usaidizi kwa kuanza kuwaingiza kwenye ugomvi watu wasiohusika, yn wakenya hawajui kiswahili wala kingereza Walker endelea kuwafundisha hawa misukule mpk wakuhale km huyu msukule wa kikenya, ona anavyoomba poo daah mpk huruma aisee
Kuna mmoja huko Twitter anatukandia kwann Gari Tunaliita Nyumbu.. anaulizwa ikiitwa Wildebeest!? Anasema afadhali..

Nikaona kweli Hawa ni pipa na mfuniko.. eeempty . Toka mbwanyenye wamewaambia hizi zinaitwa city square.. Basi ukiwaambia mnazi mmoja wao mpaka wasikie square..ndio wanaridhika..

Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app