Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Kenya hakuna billionaire,acha uongo
You are Kidding me right?..go get a beer and find yourself a translator because i am sure you are from the bronze age!!!!Kenya fourth in Africa as billionaires hit 356
Billionaires.PNG

Aisee kweli mzungu kuwaita wakenya "nyani" hakukosea kabisa yaani dunia ya leo kuna lijinga linaamini hapo kabla binadamu alikuwa nyani,dah hizi hadithi tulizitumia kuwaongopea wadogo zetu zamani sana..

Halafu kuna nyani mwingine anashindwa kuielewa hii sentence"is that a kind of education you attended the class for?!.."
Nyani ni nyani tu always🦍🦍🦍🦍
Ogopa huyu binadamu😂😂😂👇👇👇Nguruwe kumi ni bora kuliko nyani mmoja
IMG_5930-768x576.jpg
sam_0049.jpg
sam_0041.jpg

Hao wa uchwara mko nao wangapi?
hawa majamaa wanareason kama wako 1800s, nowanda unapata video za kudescribe illuminati na majini bado zinatrend Tanzania. You recall a time when those were the things huku Kenya? nashangaa majamaa kazi yao kushinda internet kuangalia conspiracy theories. Hapa Kenya nawaambia very few want their networth to be revealed. Hapa $$ billionaires ni wengi sana. Wanashangilia billionaire mmoja yet biashara zake ziko unknown. Wengine huku tumetamba kote East Afrika na Pia twaingia south. Hawatumiii akili

Google!?..you can't use your brain to think about those minor things,hadi ni-google!??..ndio maana huwa mnaitwa nyani
Never thought I'll ever argue with such primitive thinking in my life. While we "monkeys" know nothing, am interested to see what "human beings" have done in their lives, leave alone their country. Such a waste of earthly resources. Your ancient thinking has no space in this modern society. Clearly you know nothing apart from opening an app in your phone. I've met some smart Tanzanians and they too complain of the dumbness and laziness of most you. I assume you and these supporters of yours are among them.
Please learn some basic science at least or geography. It might make you standout.

Never thought I'll ever argue with such primitive thinking in my life. While we "monkeys" know nothing, am interested to see what "human beings" have done in their lives, leave alone their country. Such a waste of earthly resources. Your ancient thinking has no space in this modern society. Clearly you know nothing apart from opening an app in your phone. I've met some smart Tanzanians and they too complain of the dumbness and laziness of most you. I assume you and these supporters of yours are among them.
Please learn some basic science at least or geography. It might make you standout.
Kwenda zako nyani wewe... unashindwa hata reasoning ya kawaida tu halafu unaleta porojo...eti binadamu alikuwa nyani,kawaongopee mazwazwa wenzio wa huko kibera

120 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom