Your reasoning is as pathetic as your choice of words itself. Who said a person who is renting an apartment can't own a house? There are so many people who own houses in Nairobi. Go to Kamulu, Syokimau, Utawala, Ruai, Kahawa and many other areas. 90% of people who live in those areas are home owners. In those places, there are very few apartments, if any.
Secondly yafaa ujue kwamba with the population of Nairobi growing rapidly, the only way is to build apartments. Those apartments are not strictly for rent. There are apartments that are built specifically for home buyers and they are all over the place.
Then do not try to impress anyone here. Dar has five million people. Don't act t like each and every person in Dar owns a home. Then what the the apartments in Upanga and other areas for? If those "dream houses" makes you feel so proud as a homeowner in Dar, then I thin you can do better. We know how these houses that you proudly own look like because they are spread all over the place in the most disorganized and confused manner. You can raise your standards Tanzanians
Enough spaces indeed as seen in the pic below. Yani mimi huwa nashangaa mnakuwaje so proud to own things like these. Do you really say you are a proud homeowner? Some standard are way too lowIn Tanzania we buy land and build our own houses. We design our homes as we prefer and get enough space for ourselves. I prefer the Tanzanian way instead of living in a compound with hundreds of families.
There's not a single suspension bridge in Tz and I don't see one coming in the next decades. Stop arguing with lots of ignorance.Tusamehe Sindano ni Sindano😂😂😂View attachment 1217529
There's not a single suspension bridge in Tz and I don't see one coming in the next decades. Stop arguing with lots of ignorance.Mwambie ameze wembe
There's not a single suspension bridge in Tz and I don't see one coming in the next decades. Stop arguing with lots of ignorance.
Enough spaces indeed as seen in the pic below. Yani mimi huwa nashangaa mnakuwaje so proud to own things like these. Do you really say you are a proud homeowner? Some standard are way too low
View attachment 1217869
Kwanii kila mtu anakaa hapo??? Hio ni high density area.
Naona bado unatapatapa badala ya kuleta picha zinazoonesha vizuri unaleta picha za kwenye ramani umeishiwa sera.leta ground photograph zinazoonesha slums nikupatie sahivi ksh 10kAnzeni na hizi zilizoteka nyara jiji lenu nzima
[emoji23] [emoji23]
Uswazi aka dream houses
View attachment 1216579
Leta ground photograph na sio aerial photographWe don't have slums in Dar. What we have are dream houses in middle estates only
* A Tanzanian proverb*
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
View attachment 1216588View attachment 1216589View attachment 1216592View attachment 1216593View attachment 1216595
Umesahau na Bus terminals za Kilimanjaro na Arusha na zenyewe ni moto wa kuotea mbali, zipo under construction na zenyewe.Tunapoingia 2021 Top 10 stations EA zitakua hivi:
1. Dar es SGR station
2. Dodoma SGR Station
3. Dar es Salaam Bus Station
4. Dodoma Bus Station
5. Mwanza Bus Station
6. Morogoro SGR Station
7. TAZARA MGR Station
8. Nairobi SGR Station
9. Mombasa SGR Station
10. Morogoro Bus Station
Here you go again.... And because you are stupid and lazy, you can't even see those are google earth images. Yes, I took those screenshots a while back. Sio za jana ama juzi. I have them on my phone. Hiyo ndo inaweza kuwa tatizo laka ama? [emoji23] [emoji23] Ulikuwa unataka nipande juu ya paa nikupigie picha? Kweli wewe kilaza. Well, I can't do that just to prove an obvious point. I live in Donholm and it's way way better than those aqualors you call dream houses. Hebu niletee aerial view za mitaa zenu tuone. Ni Kama mmeshtuka sana kuona hizo mitaa za eastlands.
70% of Dar looks exactly like that. Kama nadanya prove me wrong by bringing an aerial view of your residential areasKwanii kila mtu anakaa hapo??? Hio ni high density area.
Lazima tu utaje kibera kwa sababu it's the only thing in Nairobi that can be compared with those aqualors you call dream houses. Jengeni dream houses kabisaAnataka kupafananisha na kibera [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] hajui hayo maeneo yana huduma zote muhimu za kijamii.
Lazima tu utaje kibera kwa sababu it's the only thing in Nairobi that can be compared with those aqualors you call dream houses. Jengeni dream houses kabisa
Hawa mibongolala can't even compare their dream houses na eastlands area yet they make a lot of noise here. One of them asked me to show him earial views of where I stay but I decided to give him a general look of eastlands including Donholm. I think he wasn't expecting what I showed him. Wamebaki tu wakicomment with a lot of emotions. I asked him to also show earial views za mitaa zao ( not rich neighbourhoods). Bado nangoja hadi sasaMkuu...Donholm pako vizuri.
Napakubali sana.
DSM ni kubwa na hapo hatuna aerial view ya picha za maeneo mengi sana....70% of Dar looks exactly like that. Kama nadanya prove me wrong by bringing an aerial view of your residential areas
See!.... You still comparing Dar with the slums of Nairobi. Says a lot about your glorified fishing village. Can you show me aerial views of your so called estates aka dream houses?Basi gorokocho
Kama hamna picha unaweza toa hata google earth. Zile za Nairobi nilizoleta pia nilitoa huko huko google earth, sio picha nilizopiga mwenyeweDSM ni kubwa na hapo hatuna aerial view ya picha za maeneo mengi sana....
1.bunju
2.salasala
3.mbezi
4.goba
5.kigamboni
6.sinza
7.mikocheni
8.chang'ombe
na maeneo mengine kibao tu......tukisema tupige aerial ya izo area tutakimbiana mzee ojwani.....hizo ni baadhi tu ya maeneo[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]View attachment 1217913
There's not a single suspension bridge in Tz and I don't see one coming in the next decades. Stop arguing with lots of ignorance.