Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi


Basi post statistics tuone.

This is the only place I have genuinely seen this comparison. Most Kenyans are indifferent to Tanzania and vice versa. Also, don't know what your obsession is with slums. Where are the things that matter? How do you rank in health care, education, per capita income? If you can show the statistics that these things that matter are better than Kenya, I will keep quiet. Nairobi in general is quite dirty, crowded, has horrible traffic and pollution yet still remains the most developed economy in East Africa.

I am actually puzzled by Tanzania in this regard. You have peace, you are safer, you are less corrupt, and you have better presidents so what happened? You also have more natural resources than the rest of us.

I think though the general contentment and denial makes me wonder if this is a Tanzanian mentality. You guys know you have slums, extreme poverty, poor access to education and healthcare in Dar. Why are you in denial about it? I know you have slums because one of my favorite songs by diamond is mbagala.
 
During those times, our country was so focused on the welfare of others. From South Africa, to Mozambique to Uganda, you name it. The real question is, what were you doing that whole time? You could have become a superpower if you wanted to but what did you do?
 
Wewe ndio ulisema Tanzania kuna corruption kama Kenya?
 
Wewe ndio ulisema Tanzania kuna corruption kama Kenya?
View attachment 1016015

I will congratulate when due and congrats there. Unless Kenya gets rid of the establishment that is Uhuru, Odinga, Ruto, etc. There will be zero strides take on our side to fight corruption.

However, I still wonder where the money in Tanzania goes.
 

I just praised your leaders and now you are making me take it all back. You mean your country degraded to being one of the poorest in the world because your leaders were busy interfering in other countries?

I won't pretend to know of your war with Uganda as I only know Nyerere helped the mkora that is Obote for reasons I still do not know. I will be back after reading the history.
 
Historically, we have been a thorn to your country's development. When we were not busy building our nation but helping other nations to have their freedom, you had all it takes to develop but what happened? I only have one sensible answer, you people are selfish, self centred, greedy and with all that control,you are still poor as hell. Our nation has just started to develop and we're giving yours a migraine, just excited to see what's coming...
 
What I liked most today, Quote of the day by My Brother Kadoda 11

i hate a person who puts too many words in a comment in order to make his/her point logical while all he/she tries to speak is useless.

btw who told you we need to know where you live?... acha ujinga tafadhali.




Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums
 
Kwanza malizeni rushwa ufisadi na ukabila unaokula nyama za wakenya alaf muwaze kushindana na tanzania👇👇👇👇

 
Wakuu nasikia mzee baba kamwagaa mabilioni fukwe za coco Beach kujemgwa kisasa, mwenye news atuletee

Pia nasikia Mwanza kunajengwa bus terminal matata na malls
Hii ya coco itakuwa poa sana Dar inabid i rival Zanzibar kwa beach tourism ...plus tukipata MKICC confrence centre tuta rival ya Kigali ..umeiskia wapi ishu ya coco? ... mwanza terminal nmeona pics hizo hapo chin

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
wakati tz tukizidi kuwa kwenye ubora wetu upande wa pili Wenzetu hii huwa ni train station...

[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…