Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Kunichukia haitafanya niache kupost humu bwana shoga. Nitapost tu hata kama unaumia. Stupid, na wala hautawahi potosha Au kudanganya watu humu niache kukukosoa. Jitu fala.
Who said you can’t post .. it’s a free sub forum..
but don’t respond to a post with personal insults and expect a no response… unless you are still in primitive stage of evolution..🤣🤣🤣…some people might think I am shoga ( as you put it ) but that’s just unfounded speculation. On the other hand I have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you are closer to a baboon in your looks than a regular human… 🤣🤣🤣 Your turn now…🤣🤣
 
Who said you can’t post .. it’s a free sub forum..
but don’t respond to a post with personal insults and expect a no response… unless you are still in primitive stage of evolution..🤣🤣🤣…some people might think I am shoga ( as you put it ) but that’s just unfounded speculation. On the other hand I have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you are closer to a baboon in your looks than a regular human… 🤣🤣🤣 Your turn now…🤣🤣
shida ni nn we mzee mbna maelezo mengi 🤣🤣
 
Tell me you are a descendant of kijengitile ngwale without telling me 🤣
The legend lives on 😅

View: https://x.com/east_facts/status/1362609045337743360?s=46

atleast it was condemned
1790099479225.png
 
Back
Top Bottom