Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Filter

1786119398162.jpeg

1786119414371.jpeg
 
There is no $20 billion coming to Tanga or even Hoima.
There is only a $2 billion MOU with Vitol for the refinery in Hoima and storage tanks in Tanga.

Hii $20billion ni aspirational.
The total investments you hope the project will attract over time.
Screenshot_20260807-185505.png

🖕Kama inauma chomoa,tanga inajengwa refinery mtake msitake
 
We are not flexing. We are simply reminding you that you use pit latrines in Dar
Dar ni mji mkubwa kinoma wala hizo sio flex kwa mji kama Dar.. hizi ni vyoo stendi pale Mwanza, note: VYOO VYA BUS TERMINAL sehemu duni kabisa, I remember I took the photos back in 2024
IMG_2470.jpeg
😂😂😂 sasa utaweza kushindana na Bvongo kweli.?
 
Eti mtu anatamba vile anaishi jijini and the only place he has ever used something like this ni labda akienda in one of those big hotels 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 3645457
What a city! 😂😂
Screenshot_20260718-233231.png

😂 nyie wangese mnajua kujimwambify,si ni nyinyi ndio uwa mnakunya nje 😂
 
Dar ni mji mkubwa kinoma wala hizo sio flex kwa mji kama Dar.. hizi ni vyoo stendi pale Mwanza, note: VYOO VYA BUS TERMINAL sehemu duni kabisa, I remember I took the photos back in 2024 View attachment 3645476😂😂😂 sasa utaweza kushindana na Bvongo kweli.?
Showing us yours is where you draw the line😂😂🤣🤣.

Alafu unatuonyesha urinals area instead of toilet?😂😂🤣
 
You're either blind or illiterate.
The source of that AI summary is this article from CNBC. Fungua link usome.

I've also underline for you the key words. Utaona ata maneno ya $20 billion ilitokea na Tanzanian government, sio Vitol.

View attachment 3645503
For me I'm concerned with the part which says that "...it's not clear what will be built at Tanga"😂😂🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom