stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 37,834
- 37,328
alafu mbna hamtupi feedback kakmpuni mpya ya south africa inaendeleaje? is the service good?
lakini mbna hamna Glass building mpaka leo na mnakeleleBut the guy attached a link for the reputable source. Instead of focusing on his source of information, you are focused on his number of followers.
Wewe ndiye mjinga hapa.
If I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂There are way more glass buildings in Nairobi than Dar .. hata some hotels are glassy like the Boma in south C . it’s only we don’t think of it as a big deal ka Washamba especially now that the world is moving away from glass to green technology for environmental purposes. But the day Dar adopt green technology, then Tutasikia ati glass is so outdated… hawa majamaa ni vigeugeu pro max…🤣🤣🤣
Hio sio glass building those are windows and supported by izo zege pemben, also chini haijaanza na glass, glass building ni kama hiiIf I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂
View attachment 3621174
i am asking a glass building maksudi because i know Kenya has 0 glass buildingsIf I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂
View attachment 3621174
Yaani nchi nzima mnakosa kitu kama ikiIf I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂
View attachment 3621174
sasa uku mtafika liniIf I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂
View attachment 3621174
Kutangulia si kufika. 😂😂😂 lata sasa hizo full glass cladded buildings za kunya tulunganishe na zilizoko Bongo.If I'm not wrong, this was the first glass skyscraper in East Africa. Before then Vumbistan didn't even know what a skyscraper is.😂😂
View attachment 3621174