Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Despite thatched houses and dusty roads , this probably the best organized bongo town I have ever seen. Kudos.. you are moving in the right direction..😜
I was going to say the same when I saw that picture yesterday. It is better planned than most of their towns. Who were the planners of Dar? 😂😂
 
Unalia hapa yet your economy is controlled by the same people you have mentioned plus Kenyans.
Mara nyingi wakundustan mkisikia kuhusu small mining Tanzania mnafikiria forced underage labor wakiwa na medieval tools stone age environment fetching gold particles, hamna Habari Tanzania tupo mbali, angalia shughuli za watanzania wazawa huku, hii plant 1 ni sawa na hizo stores zenu Kunyaland yote mnazoziita industrial parks

Expertise ni ya Tanzania na ownership pia, huwa mna mentality ya kichoko kweli eti watanzania hawapo skilled 😅😅

 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…