Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

What concerns me is the rate at which these buildings come tumbling down. The rate is unmatched in the region.
 
What concerns me is the rate at which these buildings come tumbling down. The rate is unmatched in the region.
You are missing the point. You claimed that Kenya does not have construction technology and expertise. My answer is that we have very advanced capabilities and have undertaken massive construction projects successfully, including in TZ. The collapses you see are a very tiny fraction of a percent of all highrise construction in Nairobi. The issue is corruption, greed , and lack of oversight for some of the small projects. I know that you understand, and I prefer not to engage in unnecessary banter.

 
That is according to you, but other people think differently. The problem is your engineers not corruption.

The fact that even your army and police can't stop banditry activities, it is not corruption, it is weakness of KDF and police force.

The fact that you can't address the problem of draught and water scarcity in Kenya for almost 60 years after independence, that is not corruption, it is a state failure.

The fact that KDF has failed to deal with M23 in DRC, that is not corruption, that is part of inability of Kenya as a country.

Kenya fails almost in every sector except Marathon and tribalism
 
I'd like to know who these other people are, besides you. Go back through the thread and read about the projects I posted that our engineers have undertaken. The tallest buildings in Nairobi (I gave examples and details of Britam and GTC, scroll back to last night) are Kenyan-built as I have already explained to your countryman. Your tallest buildings, on the other hand, are Chinese built (as I also pointed out last night). Why is that? Where were your engineers/architects?
 
The issue here is the quality of your engineers in relation to the big number of buildings which collapse, not in relation to the number of buildings that Tanzanian engineers have built.

The fact that Kenyan engineers have highest rate of failures(Big number of buildings and bridges collapse), that is very good indicator that you have very poor engineers.

Our engineers are building very big and useful projects with 100% success rate

1)Kimara - Kibaha super high way(Thika high way was built by Chinese)

2)Magomeni houses projects

3)New state house in Dodoma(Ikulu)

4)Magufuli University Hostels
 
While our engineers built our supper highway, Thika super highway is a Chinese made.
 
GTC imejengwa na mkenya? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
 
GTC imejengwa na mkenya? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…