Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Hujui unachoongelea kijana, so Kenya haina security infrastructure to handle Airbus 380 lakini ya kuhandle air Force one iko?
You need to be broad in your thinking A380 pours loads of pax at a go hence ina raise security issues jua hivyo tuu.

Kasarani is not an economic project like JNIA. JNIA was built for both economic and social purposes and if it can't do what it was built to perform then that's where the term white elephant comes in. JNIA is a very big white elephant.
Try to have exposure kidogo. Kujadili la jitu shamba kama wewe ni shida mno. All beautiful cities built beside river, lake or sea. Nairobi ipo kwenye pori. Upuuzi gani huo!?

Hefei City in China​

1627279384548.png

1627279462594.png

1627279516896.png

You need to be broad in your thinking A380 pours loads of pax at a go hence ina raise security issues jua hivyo tuu.
Your reasoning is pathetic, so JKIA inaezashindwa kuprovide security for one aircraft with less than 600 pax security ya 9 million passengers from different aircrafts inapatikana? My friend you need to consult a doctor🤣🤣😂😂

Kwanza alikuwa anangangania aambiwe ni facility gani haipo JKNIA tumempa sasa anasema hiyo facility sio issue that is goal post shifting
So hiyo ndio facility mlikuwa mnatafuta tangu Jana which you all think is in JNIA lakini haipo JKIA?🤣🤣 I'm sorry to inform that JKIA has more air bridges than JNIA 🤣😂😂😂

Your reasoning is pathetic, so JKIA inaezashindwa kuprovide security for one aircraft with less than 600 pax security ya 9 million passengers from different aircrafts inapatikana? My friend you need to consult a doctor
It seems you have not travelled internationally your rounds seems to be localized in Kenya and I bet the biggest aircraft if any at all ambayo umewahi kupanga ni B737 na ndio una base your argument kuhusu pax security. Jifanye mjinga kidogo uelimishwe

Your reasoning is pathetic, so JKIA inaezashindwa kuprovide security for one aircraft with less than 600 pax security ya 9 million passengers from different aircrafts inapatikana? My friend you need to consult a doctor
Do you understand English kweli? You know the meaning of the words "at a go"

It seems you have not travelled internationally your rounds seems to be localized in Kenya and I bet the biggest aircraft if any at all ambayo umewahi kupanga ni B737 na ndio una base your argument kuhusu pax security. Jifanye mjinga kidogo uelimishwe
Ushaanza kurukaruka😂😂😂, we want you to tell us why you think JKIA has the security for the 9 million passengers yet ya only 500 passengers is not there🤣😂😂😂

So hiyo ndio facility mlikuwa mnatafuta tangu Jana which you all think is in JNIA lakini haipo JKIA? I'm sorry to inform that JKIA has more air bridges than JNIA
Acha kelele nyingi wewe chokoraa weka hapa air bridge ya A380 mimi nakusubiria ni log off unanichelewesha

Back
Top Bottom