Why Dr. Slaa is now politically speaking “damaged goods”!

Kwa ninavyojua lugha ya kingereza naona maneno mengi yaliyotumika vibaya na umahiri wa kujionesha unajua mengi kuhusu Dr na CHADEMA lakini yote ni ubaguzi tu. Naona ulivyo na ubaguzi mkubwa na wivu, malengo yako yanajulikana maana Dr. Slaa kaanza kushambuliwa kisiasa mwaka 1994 na mpaka leo amedumu. Anasema yeye anajua jinsi anavyowasiliana na Mungu wake. Uchafu wako uliompaka na anaopakaziwa kila kukicha ni ISHARA YA KUMUOGOPA unampa nguvu ya kupiga hatua zaidi.

Bado hajatoka kwenye misingi ya kile anachokiamini. Kama ni hela hazitaji maana ameishi bila nje ya zaidi kuliko kwenye siasa

Ng'wamapalala who knows even damaged goods can be repaired...............you are certainly right.......

Yes, Dr. Willbroad Slaa is damaged but not on such level you would like people to believe, but again, the party (CHADEMA) still intact while the CCM party is damaged as a whole.

CHADEMA has to realise the time is not in their hand. The question is this, are they thinking still have time to repair the damage taking into account, the issue of constitution, CHADEMA internal election and council election before general election.

As I have said before, it's still in their hand.

ITS ALL NONSENSE...!! JUST SPEAKING :blabla: :blah:

HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE,,WE ARE READY TO TAKE THE RISK NOW IN ANY HOW AND BY ANYMEANS NECCESSARY,CCM MUST GO,,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,,YOU ARE JUST LOOSING YOUR TIME TO DISCUSS DR SLAA WHILE WE ARE USING OUR TIME TO PLAN THE BEST WAYS OF LIBERATING THIS COUNTRY FROM CCM' SLAVERY,,

NB;SEEMS WEWE NI SAMPULI ILE YA WATU KAMA KINA NYALANDU AU BERNADI MEMBE,WALE WANAODHANI KWA KUONGEA LUGHA NGENI ISIYOELEWEKA NA WENGI BASI NI KIPIMO CHA UELEWA WAO WA MAMBO KUMBE NI ISHARA YA KUFICHA UKANJANJA WALIONAO,SOMETIMES HUWA WANABADILISHA HADI LAFUDHI YA KUYATAMKA HAYO MANENO NA KUZUNGUMZA KWA KUJISIKILIZA,HUO NI UTUMWA PIA,,

:photo:

Unachotofautiana na baadhi yetu ni:-

1. Dr. Slaa is not the proprietor of Chadema; kumjadili Dr. Slaa kama mtu binafsi kwa issues za Chadema inaonyesha uelewa wenye utata au wenye lengo lililokengeuka.

2. Hoja isiyolinganisha takwimu, fursa, udhaifu, changamoto, vikwazo na mzingira yanayoichagiza kwenye fani ya uchambuzi tunaiita umbeya. Ukweli ni kujifurahisha

3. Hoja isiyokuwa wazi inataka hitimisho lipi kwa maslahi ya pamoja ni mufilisi.

4. Kama ni kufaidika na michango mbadala ungeanza na dhamira yako unakusudia Dr. Slaa atoswe kwa mbadala wa nani na wewe una maslahi gani.

5. Kauli zako kujibu hoja kwa "mtu wenu/wao" inafuta mantiki kuwa wewe na sisi tunajadiri mtu tofauti.

Narudia una haki ya maoni hapa JF lakini usitunyime fursa ya kujadili kitu ambacho umeamua kukaa upande wako bila kujali maoni ya wengine wenye Fikra Pevu

Without an ideology to unite CHADEMA beyond empty electoral banners, one wonders how long they can hold on without winning the pot of power and it is almost obvious CHADEMA lacks what it takes to convince voters they are a credible power alternative to CCM stupefying rot…….

To convince which voters? We're the voters and we'll vote for Chadema

I've not seen anything that can be blamed squarely on Dr. Slaa. If it's something to do with legal affairs then certainly Chadema has legal representatives.

By the way thanks for helping everyone to see that CCM stinks of corruption and it will take only a few people who benefit from its schemes to loot our country to vote for them

Josephine makala zangu nyingi ni za Kiswahili lakini zipo chache ambazo ninaziandika kwa umombo kwa sababu zangu binafsi.....................ya walengwa........

Kwenye red: Donors/international supporters?

And as of 'damaged' goods - it depends who is saying that but also how do you define 'damage?

So what's actually the issue here? That he is paid the same rate as a parliamentarian? C'mon, walk in his shoes tell me what would you do, you're approached to run for president when you've been on the legislators' pay scale. I guess it was a matter of TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Nini kita justify Dhana nzima ndani ya hii makala ?

Iko wapi CCM B, Iko wapi?

Chama gani hapa Taifa lilipofikia kinaweza ku justify hii makala, Kiko wapi?

MTAZAMO tatizo la wabongo wakimpenda mtu basi humkuza akawa Mungu wao.............ukimbishia na kuhoji matendo yake wanadai una chuki binafsi ukimsifia basi uko nao.....................sijui kama kuna siku tutabadilika....
Rutashubanyuma,

..and that might be what is going to send Slaa to magogoni!!

..most probably ppl have already made up their minds, that Dr.Slaa is their man.

..nchi hii mtu akishapendwa ndiyo basi tena, and that is the problem that CCM has when it comes to Dr.Slaa.

..huyu mzee akipata radio station ikamtangaza nchi nzima nakuhakikishia huko mitaani kutakuwa kama Jamii Forums, na uchaguzi mkuu utakuwa ni landslide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody would expect different comment from chama rather than this one. For sure this can not be termed as analysis, it's a piece of hatred shit from the same old person.
Mwita Maranya
Did I make any comments? It`s obvious you guys don`t have anything positive to defends your master; however my expection was to hear something reasonable from Slaa worshipers; I never hates anybody based on political views; but I hates cowards who preaches one thing and do otherwise; how would I change my stances if nobody preaches the gospel of Slaa? Do you guys have any scripts from the gospel of Slaa? I always learn the meaning of the song before I jump to the dancing floor; lyrics doesn`t mean anything to me; so kamanda I am still waiting!!

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

4. Kama ni kufaidika na michango mbadala ungeanza na dhamira yako unakusudia Dr. Slaa atoswe kwa mbadala wa nani na wewe una maslahi gani.

Ebu chunguza tena kipenge hiki alichobandika katika sababu yake ya #5

[B said:
Rutashubanyuma[/B];5255750]..........
One thing I agree with Mzee Samuel Sitta when he was pitching tent for "oldie is gold" was a new leader has to be conversant with legal and economic challenges facing the nation but that has to be aided with one caveat of my own: A crop of elderly politicians roaming amok this nation are part of a problem and cannot be part of our future collective destiny. They have to retire with Kikwete in peace not waiting the wrath of voters to send them packing in shame...........

Nimezipenda sana kauli hizi mbili....zimegusa mambo muhimu na ya msingi sana yanayohusu siasa zetu.
Kwa wale waliokuwa wanafuatilia uchaguzi wa viongozi wa chama cha ANC huko Mangaung, Afrika Kusini, utaona dhana hizi mbili zipi zilichukuwa sehemu kubwa.

Swali langu tunabadilishaje mwelekeo huu?
[MENTION]
Dr F. Ndugulile[/MENTION] tunahitaji ushirikishwaji wa wazi na haki katika kupatikana kwa viongozi wetu. Tunahitaji primaries...wanachama wote washirikishwe.......................let us end Boardroom intrigues........na watu kudai walifanya utafiti.............utafiti upi unaozidi ule wa uteuzi unaoshirikisha wadau wote wa chama husika?

quote_icon.png
By Rutashubanyuma

MTAZAMO tatizo la wabongo wakimpenda mtu basi humkuza akawa Mungu wao.............ukimbishia na kuhoji matendo yake wanadai una chuki binafsi ukimsifia basi uko nao.....................sijui kama kuna siku tutabadilika....
Rutashubanyuma,

..and that might be what is going to send Slaa to magogoni!!

..most probably ppl have already made up their minds, that Dr.Slaa is their man.

..nchi hii mtu akishapendwa ndiyo basi tena, and that is the problem that CCM has when it comes to Dr.Slaa.

..huyu mzee akipata radio station ikamtangaza nchi nzima nakuhakikishia huko mitaani kutakuwa kama Jamii Forums, na uchaguzi mkuu utakuwa ni landslide.

JokaKuu kuwa Raisi anaweza maana hatujui alichopangiwa na Muumba wetu........ila is he fit to govern?

quote_icon.png
By Mimibaba

Ebu chunguza tena kipenge hiki alichobandika katika sababu yake ya #5

quote_icon.png
By [B
Rutashubanyuma[/B];5255750]..........
One thing I agree with Mzee Samuel Sitta when he was pitching tent for "oldie is gold" was a new leader has to be conversant with legal and economic challenges facing the nation but that has to be aided with one caveat of my own: A crop of elderly politicians roaming amok this nation are part of a problem and cannot be part of our future collective destiny. They have to retire with Kikwete in peace not waiting the wrath of voters to send them packing in shame...........

MpigaKelele tatizo la hawa ndugu zetu akiwemo Mwita Maranya na Mimibaba hawataki kuisoma mada lakini wanataka kuichangia............kwa kuanzisha mada zao kimya kimya. Itawezekana kweli?

quote_icon.png
By Mwita Maranya

Nobody would expect different comment from chama rather than this one. For sure this can not be termed as analysis, it's a piece of hatred shit from the same old person.
Mwita Maranya
Did I make any comments? It`s obvious you guys don`t have anything positive to defends your master; however my expection was to hear something reasonable from Slaa worshipers; I never hates anybody based on political views; but I hates cowards who preaches one thing and do otherwise; how would I change my stances if nobody preaches the gospel of Slaa? Do you guys have any scripts from the gospel of Slaa? I always learn the meaning of the song before I jump to the dancing floor; lyrics doesn`t mean anything to me; so kamanda I am still waiting!!

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

chama "Be angry but do not sin. meditate quietly on you bed, and be still." Psalms 4:4

Nini kita justify Dhana nzima ndani ya hii makala ?

Iko wapi CCM B, Iko wapi?

Chama gani hapa Taifa lilipofikia kinaweza ku justify hii makala, Kiko wapi?

Azimio Jipya Fafanua naona umetoka nje ya mada

So what's actually the issue here? That he is paid the same rate as a parliamentarian? C'mon, walk in his shoes tell me what would you do, you're approached to run for president when you've been on the legislators' pay scale. I guess it was a matter of TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Azipa There are more than ten issues. If you comment on one of them and leave others intact- the perception is your in concord with the rest, are you? By the way, public service is a calling not an arena for opportunists to fill their deep pockets.

quote_icon.png
By Rutashubanyuma

Without an ideology to unite CHADEMA beyond empty electoral banners, one wonders how long they can hold on without winning the pot of power and it is almost obvious CHADEMA lacks what it takes to convince voters they are a credible power alternative to CCM stupefying rot…….
To convince which voters? We're the voters and we'll vote for Chadema

I've not seen anything that can be blamed squarely on Dr. Slaa. If it's something to do with legal affairs then certainly Chadema has legal representatives.

By the way thanks for helping everyone to see that CCM stinks of corruption and it will take only a few people who benefit from its schemes to loot our country to vote for them

Azipa CCM is rotten but that ought not to console cdm, at all..........they are birds of a feather..............mark my words cdm is going nowhere........

quote_icon.png
By Rutashubanyuma

Josephine makala zangu nyingi ni za Kiswahili lakini zipo chache ambazo ninaziandika kwa umombo kwa sababu zangu binafsi.....................ya walengwa........
Kwenye red: Donors/international supporters?

And as of 'damaged' goods - it depends who is saying that but also how do you define 'damage?

FJM......politically speaking.........the guy is "damaged goods" but does not mean he is beyond correction..............

ITS ALL NONSENSE...!! JUST SPEAKING :blabla: :blah:

HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE,,WE ARE READY TO TAKE THE RISK NOW IN ANY HOW AND BY ANYMEANS NECCESSARY,CCM MUST GO,,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,,YOU ARE JUST LOOSING YOUR TIME TO DISCUSS DR SLAA WHILE WE ARE USING OUR TIME TO PLAN THE BEST WAYS OF LIBERATING THIS COUNTRY FROM CCM' SLAVERY,,

NB;SEEMS WEWE NI SAMPULI ILE YA WATU KAMA KINA NYALANDU AU BERNADI MEMBE,WALE WANAODHANI KWA KUONGEA LUGHA NGENI ISIYOELEWEKA NA WENGI BASI NI KIPIMO CHA UELEWA WAO WA MAMBO KUMBE NI ISHARA YA KUFICHA UKANJANJA WALIONAO,SOMETIMES HUWA WANABADILISHA HADI LAFUDHI YA KUYATAMKA HAYO MANENO NA KUZUNGUMZA KWA KUJISIKILIZA,HUO NI UTUMWA PIA,,

THE BIG SHOW You may find this a bit shocking............I actually enjoyed your cabaret till the end part.............keep it up. I may watch it again, one never know...............

Back
Top Bottom