Who could have analysed this?

Yes indeed, who wrote this? It must be someone who has been around for a while. Someone who still remembers that “Great Juche Idea” thing from Kim Il Sung.

The author has an axe to grind against Prof. Shivji. Shivji’s “Class Struggle In Tanzania” might have been wasted effort, but the old soldier is treasured in the hearts of many Tanzanians. It is unusual for anyone to mention him when talking about the ever growing political dust heap in Dar.

The most telling part is the author’s reference to “the public undressing of Mkapa” and to the “thug Aloyce Kimaro”. I can think of a few people who could be thinking that “Mkapa is being publicly undressed by Aloyce Kimaro”. Two of them, Salim A. Salim and BWM, would be capable of the idiomatic constructions and cynicisms that abound in the article. The reference to Saed Kubenea reaching “the awesome achievement of being welcome at Salim’s house” would tend to rule out Salim A. Salim.

So, all factors considered, it could have been BWM.
I would be surprised if it wasn’t BWM

Come on people...if you have been around these Tanzanian forums for a minute, the style that the author used is a dead giveaway!! Some people have a very distinct way of writing. Upon reading the first two sentences I imediately knew who it was and it is not BWM

The entire piece has (name withheld) written all over it! Somebody dare me to say his name, please....

..hicho kidonge cha Samuel Sitta hakikuelezea ufisadi wake akiwa Waziri wa Ustawishaji Makao Makuu Dodoma. halafu ongezea na ufuska uliokithiri.

..mengi yaliyoelezwa makala ni kweli, kweli tupu.

NB:

..huo si uandishi wa mstaafu Benjamin Mkapa.

Come on people...if you have been around these Tanzanian forums for a minute, the style that the author used is a dead giveaway!! Some people have a very distinct way of writing. Upon reading the first two sentences I imediately knew who it was and it is not BWM

The entire piece has (name withheld) written all over it! Somebody dare me to say his name, please....

I dare you
396721306_486fa50b4e.jpg
Ngabu!!

..hicho kidonge cha Samuel Sitta hakikuelezea ufisadi wake akiwa Waziri wa Ustawishaji Makao Makuu Dodoma. halafu ongezea na ufuska uliokithiri.

..mengi yaliyoelezwa makala ni kweli, kweli tupu.

NB:

..huo si uandishi wa mstaafu Benjamin Mkapa.

Hata mimi nakubaliana nawe kuwa huu si uandishi wa Mkapa

Naamini wengine hujawatendea haki! Pitia na urekebishe na si vema kuwa na chuki binafsi kwa baadhi ya uliowataja

Who Wrote This? Yule Alyeandika Thread Ya Mbowe Ya Jana Ndo Huyu Huyu? Bado Tuko Kwenye Enzi Za Mzee Punch?

Something like a political crisis is taking place in
Tanzania . But don't hold your breath: it is simply a
big circus – played by demagogic politicians,
gluttonous businessmen and knuckleheaded journalists
who are interested in nothing else but more money,
more power, more attention and, do not discount it,
more mistresses for themselves..........

Written by one crazy member of Agenda 21, issued with the approval of Edward Ngoyai Lowassa

PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Huu ndo wakati ambao wasimamizi wa professional wa uandishi wa habari wanatakiwa kuwa makini sana kwani kila kambi itatamani kuakikisha inaangusha kambi nyingine kwa mbinu zote zikiwapo hizi chafu. lakini katika hili mtanzania wa kawaida atafanikiwa kupata warau clue nani mwizi wa mali za umma kwani itafika sehemu watu watasemana mambo ya ukweli badala ya ujinga uliowekwa hapa wa kukashifiana binafsi.

Yes indeed, who wrote this? It must be someone who has been around for a while. Someone who still remembers that “Great Juche Idea” thing from Kim Il Sung.

The author has an axe to grind against Prof. Shivji. Shivji’s “Class Struggle In Tanzania” might have been wasted effort, but the old soldier is treasured in the hearts of many Tanzanians. It is unusual for anyone to mention him when talking about the ever growing political dust heap in Dar.

The most telling part is the author’s reference to “the public undressing of Mkapa” and to the “thug Aloyce Kimaro”. I can think of a few people who could be thinking that “Mkapa is being publicly undressed by Aloyce Kimaro”. Two of them, Salim A. Salim and BWM, would be capable of the idiomatic constructions and cynicisms that abound in the article. The reference to Saed Kubenea reaching “the awesome achievement of being welcome at Salim’s house” would tend to rule out Salim A. Salim.

So, all factors considered, it could have been BWM.
I would be surprised if it wasn’t BWM

A FAIRLY GOOD SCRUTINY.

Actually nimependa hii style yake ya kuingia mitini na kuibuka once in a while for obvious reasons

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom