Waraka wa Mmiliki wa Taifa la Tanzania

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
April 08, 2010
Jim Sinclair to Host Tanzanian Trip in September
Dear Friends,

I have received numerous expressions of interest from shareholders and other interested parties in regards to a proposed guided tour of our operations and support facilities in Tanzania.

Of course no trip to Tanzania would be complete without a tour of the world famous Serengeti National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. So we are including a selection of quality Safaris for registered attendees to select from.

I will accompany the tour groups along with my daughter Marlene, with the two of us acting as host and hostess respectively. The travel period we are proposing falls between September 20th and October 2nd.

There will actually be two tours, one a corporate event and the other for those with a general business interest in Tanzania. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and based on current interest I expect the tour to fill up quickly. We will provide further details in the months ahead.

If you are looking for investment opportunities in YOUR OWN FIELD, including industries that will benefit from the projected economic growth in Asia (natural resources being among them), think about coming with me to Tanzania. The trip will be at cost, with all discounts passed on to you. We will fly Emirates airlines via Dubai which is a pleasurable experience in itself.

There will be various safaris offered and you will meet all the right people. This tour segment has no connection to my corporate activities as two groups will be going at different times. The general business tour will be focused solely on investment opportunities in this growing and well governed country.

May I suggest to our farmers reading this announcement that Tanzania will give significant assistance to any substantial farming interest. With the development initiatives presently under way to grow the Tanzanian economy, it is possible that an efficient, well managed farming operation would not have to look to export.

There is a high probability that Tanzania will be one of the safest areas on the planet over the next two decades of world change. As an extra bonus, Tanzania permits dual citizenship.

For those of you interested in either of the above mentioned tours, please leave your name and contact details at the following email address: tanzaniatrip2010@tanzanianroyalty.com.

Hopeful that his trip may bThere is a high probability that Tanzania will be one of the safest areas on the planet over the next two decades of world change. As an extra bonus, Tanzania permits dual citizenship.

oost some friends' lives
!
Kauli za wanasiasa bwana!!
Anyway , Mungu saiddia, labda kuna ndugu zetu watafaidika na hii trip, japokuwa huyu ni mfanyabishara mashuhuri, na anahitaji faida on whatever he touches!

Huyu ingekuwa enzi za Nyerere angepigwa PI siku nyingi sana. Aibu gani hii?

Tanzania permits "dual citizenship"..is that why they are pushing this thing that hard uh? Ili muwe raia wa Tanzania...ili kiwe nini?

Tanzania permits "dual citizenship"..is that why they are pushing this thing that hard uh? Ili muwe raia wa Tanzania...ili kiwe nini?

Nadhani watapenda interest zao kulindwa na second party country kuliko TZ government, si unajua tena kwetu kulivyo hata hujui rais atayefuata itakua vipi hasa kwa kua power zote anakabidhiwa. Wezi pia rahisi kutumia dual citienship, lakini hilo kwa sana ni tatizo la ufisadi wetu.

Huyu ingekuwa enzi za Nyerere angepigwa PI siku nyingi sana. Aibu gani hii?

Nyerere? Kikwete pamoja na CCM yenye misingi ya Nyerere wameruhusu Wawekezaji wa nje, sasa PI ya nini hapa. Huyu mtu wala hajaja na bunduki kuchukua mali zetu, anaongea tu nasi tunaingia mkenge tukidhani tume-win lakini baada ya mikataba tu kusainiwa tunaona tulivyoumizwa na damu zinatutoka mgongoni, miguuni na mwili mzima. Labda ni ujinga wa Uongozi wa CCM - sijui wanakimbilia wapi kusaini hiyo mikataba bila kuchunguza faida kwetu.

I thought members wa JF could do better than whine and complain at each and every oppurtunity.Ni vyema tukaondokana na fortress mentality kutoka ngazi ya viongozi hadi mwananchi wa kawaida.
Mtu anayetoka nje kutaka kuwekeza ni vyema akapatana na mwananchi(vizuri akawa ameelimika) moja kwa moja kuliko kupitia watu wa kati.
Kwa vile serikali haipo tena kwenye biashara ya uwekezaji wa moja kwa moja, ni vizuri watanzania tukajitokeza kuingia ubia na wageni bila kuogopa au kujinyanyapaa.
Mimi nimejaribu kuingia ubia na wageni wengi na nikajikuta kuwa wengi wao(wageni) ni waganga njaa na usipo kaa chonjo unaibiwa kinamna/kiakili, lakini ukiwa makini unaweza kudhibiti hali ya kipato chako na cha taifa kwa ujumla.
Cha msingi kwa kila mtanzania kujitahidi kuingia ubia ili kupata external inflow ya capital/finance kwa miradi nchini.Tusiwaachie tu wenzetu wenye asili ya kiasia.

Nakushukuru Rev Kishoka kwa hiyo contact na mimi nime wa email tayari.

Asante Rev Kishoka, hii sentensi "As an extra bonus, Tanzania permits dual citizenship". mimi nilidhani ndio tunajadili halafu tuikubali ndipo tuipitishe, kumbe wenye nchi amua na walishapitisha, kinachoendelea ni mchezo tuu wa kuigiza wa rubber stamping!.

Lole w Gwakisa,

Unajua kuwa Sinclair kamilikishwa ardhi yote ya Tanzania na ugunduzi wote wa madini ni lazima aafiki na kulipwa kabla ya kampuni yeyote kuanza kuchimba?

Ama humuelewei James Sicnlair ni nani au umeshaneemeka na anayofanya na kukimbilia kushangilia wawekezaji.

Tumejivua uwezo kama nchi na hata mashirika kama STAMICO kuwa wasimamizi wa madini Tanzania tukampa mwekezaji na wewe unasema hilo ni bora? Huyu mtu anavuna mabilioni ya dola kila mwaka na anatugawia vi-laki kadhaa vya ahasante huku akijihakikishia kuwa anatupangia Rais mpya kila mwaka na kuwahonga Viongozi wa Tanzania unasema tuna roho kurosho?

Labda Mkuu sikukuelewa ulichoongea na itabidi ukifafanue vizuri.

Lole w Gwakisa,

Unajua kuwa Sinclair kamilikishwa ardhi yote ya Tanzania na ugunduzi wote wa madini ni lazima aafiki na kulipwa kabla ya kampuni yeyote kuanza kuchimba?

Ama humuelewei James Sicnlair ni nani au umeshaneemeka na anayofanya na kukimbilia kushangilia wawekezaji.
Mkuu mimi si mshangiliaji wa uwekezaji, NAWEKEZA.
Sasa mimi nina Primary Mining Licence(kwa The Mining Act 1998) kwa madini eneo fulani hapa nchini, iliyotolewa na Wizara ya Madini.
Huyu jamaa James Sinclair simjui kwa sura pengine,pengine kesha pewa chumba wizarani hapo according to you.
Tupe data za umilikishwaji huo ili tuweze kuuchambua.

Lole w Gwakisa,

Tumejivua uwezo kama nchi na hata mashirika kama STAMICO kuwa wasimamizi wa madini Tanzania tukampa mwekezaji na wewe unasema hilo ni bora? Huyu mtu anavuna mabilioni ya dola kila mwaka na anatugawia vi-laki kadhaa vya ahasante huku akijihakikishia kuwa anatupangia Rais mpya kila mwaka na kuwahonga Viongozi wa Tanzania unasema tuna roho kurosho?

Labda Mkuu sikukuelewa ulichoongea na itabidi ukifafanue vizuri.

Heshima mbele mkuu. Tafadhali naomba ufafanunuzi wa hayo uliyoandika hapo kwenye red. Sijaelewa.

I think most of us missed the point.

My take is, the guy is again insulting the nation together with the people in her. Who is thinking about wawekezaji? Invest in Tz but benefit Asia (India and Arab countries). Is that investment??

If what he is putting forward is true then we will be stupid if we let him in. Let us protect our economy for a business with mutual benefit.

Rev. Kishoka Nimepitia kwenye website yao yaani itabidi uombe CCM watawale maisha tuu ili kunusuru vita itakayo tokea, Haiwezekani kwa raisi asiye mwana mtandao kuvumilia huu udhalimu
Yaani wana OWN land Tanzania wakati hata familia ya Nyerere Wana Lease ya miaka 99 au 33
Hii kali

I think most of us missed the point.

My take is, the guy is again insulting the nation together with the people in her. Who is thinking about wawekezaji? Invest in Tz but benefit Asia (India and Arab countries). Is that investment??

If what he is putting forward is true then we will be stupid if we let him in. Let us protect our economy for a business with mutual benefit.
Kingwipa1
Sinclair is already in. He gets all info on mining in Tanzania even before the bunge.

Mkuu mimi si mshangiliaji wa uwekezaji, NAWEKEZA.
Sasa mimi nina Primary Mining Licence(kwa The Mining Act 1998) kwa madini eneo fulani hapa nchini, iliyotolewa na Wizara ya Madini.
Huyu jamaa James Sinclair simjui kwa sura pengine,pengine kesha pewa chumba wizarani hapo according to you.
Tupe data za umilikishwaji huo ili tuweze kuuchambua.

Mkuu huyu jamaa amewahi kujadiliwa kwa kirefu sana hapa JF, tafuta thread humuhumu utapata ufafanuzi!!!!!!!!

Jasusi,

Kama hadi leo hii kuna Wana Jamii Forum wasiomjua James Sinclair ni nani, basi tusishangae kusikia Watanzania watakaodai hawamjui Rostam Aziz, hawajasikia Vijisenti vya Chenge au Richmonduli ya Lowassa!

Jasusi Mwanakijiji,

Connect the dots...

Dear Friends,

It is 6am and I write to you while overlooking the Gulf. I am yet to see anyone in the sea even though the waters are clear and inviting. That to me is a good reason to take a swim only in the pool so handsomely presented for guests.

Only a stone's throw from the sea there seems to be little humidity to deal with. The sun seems to give you penetrating warmth more so than an uncomfortable heat. The practicality of the local men's wear cannot be argued with as it give comfort beyond all the zipping and buttoning we do daily.

Our meetings have been at the ministerial level courtesy of our hosts and the arrangements made by the General Secretary for Royal Court Affairs.

Our direct business is with our hosts yet this society has an integrated decision making process wherein acceptance at the ministerial level is vital to forming partnership relations.

A partnership between Africa and Oman would look both ways as far as asset building is concerned.

Oman looks poorly upon speculation, but rather applauds a focused execution of goals, objectives and plans. As this approach put Canada in the lead, it supports Oman, not having fallen victim to the Wall Street proliferation of destructive OTC derivatives. This is a period where not keeping up with the financial Jones has paid off handsomely.

It is my view that if you were able to form an active partnership with significant Oman interests it would be a key to the growth of any sincere enterprise.

To that end we meet today with the Minister of Minerals to better understand the reciprocal opportunities of an Oman/African relationship.

It needs to be understood that Oman and Tanzania have a long-standing relationship culturally and economically that reaches back as far as the 14th century.

Exchanging energy for paper has become exhausting in the talent required to consistently remain ahead of the violent changes in the fiat currency markets. Minerals as a storehouse of value have been recognized in this testing time as solid compared to paper frenzy taking place every day.

We are fortunate to be here, to be with our hosts and to be meeting those that run this country on behalf of and at the direct instructions of the Sultan.

Respectfully,
Jim

Jasusi,

Kama hadi leo hii kuna Wana Jamii Forum wasiomjua James Sinclair ni nani, basi tusishangae kusikia Watanzania watakaodai hawamjui Rostam Aziz, hawajasikia Vijisenti vya Chenge au Richmonduli ya Lowassa!

Mkuu, wanasiasa waliopo wanatosha.
Ukitaka kujua utamu wa uwekezaji ingia ngoma ucheze.