Utafiti: Watoto wasiocheza nje (Wanaokaa Ndani Sana) wako hatarini kupata tatizo la Macho kutoona mbali

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
1692509692171.png

Utafiti mpya uliofanywa na Global Myopia Awareness Coalition (GMAC) umebaini kadri Mtoto anavyokaa ndani au kunyimwa fursa ya kucheza nje ya Nyumba, ndivyo anavyopata athari katika Afya ya Macho.

Utafiti huo umeonesha kuwa kitendo cha Mtoto kucheza nje angalau kwa Dakika 76 kila siku, kinasaidia kupunguza hatari ya kukabiliwa na tatizo la Uoni Hafifu (Myopia) katika ukuaji wake kwa 50%.

Vipi Mzazi/Mlezi, unampa muda wa kucheza nje Mtoto wako au ndio hautaki achafuke?
===============

Spending more time outside can help prevent children developing short-sightedness, a study has found.

New research from the Global Myopia Awareness Coalition (GMAC) has revealed a decline in the amount of time children spend outdoors, which could be impacting their eye health.

The study discovered that 76 extra minutes outside a day can reduce the risk of short-sightedness (myopia) by 50%.

More than half of parents report their children play outside less than they did when they were young, and over three-quarters said they would like to spend more time in the great outdoors with their family.

However, they feel unable to because their kids prefer to spend their time on electronic devices or the parents don't feel they have enough time.

The study also found that nearly a quarter of parents had never taken their children for an eye test.

Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh has first-hand experience of myopia and has been working with GMAC to get kids outside this summer.

She said: "Raising awareness of myopia is so important to me as I am short-sighted and am a mother of young children. I'm also conscious that it's something that may affect my children, so I'm constantly on the lookout for any signs that they may have myopia.

"The holidays make juggling work and family life tough and it's so easy for kids to spend all day glued to screens and digital devices. Whilst I am short-sighted, I didn't realise that the risk of developing myopia is 3.5 times greater when kids spend seven hours or more on screens and this goes up dramatically if one or more parents are short-sighted.

SKY NEWS

Back
Top Bottom