Ujumbe mfupi ..

Thank you darling afrodenzi Mungu akubariki sana.......huwezijua umebadilisha siku ya mtu leo kwa upendo wako(mmoja wapo mm)
"For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it"..........thank you once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh afrodenzi!!!! ... M much honoured with this!

Huwezi kuamnini ,You have really enlightened my Weekend, every thing was so mechanical to start with ... lakini kwa maneno hayo ... I feel tender, cool and real taken care! .. Thanks a lot!

Karibu kituoni ... Universal space station, for close shooting..!!Lol:music:

Wish you all the best too, kila lililo la heri ... weekend njema sanaaaa!!

Fasili ya 'ujumbe mfupi' imebadilika siku hizi?
Ahsante mdada for such a wonderful 'short' message.

afrodenzi Umenistua and nimestuka kweli kweli...Only six month mwaka uishe..na kamkataba kanaisha ka kazi ... Duu...

Thanks kwa kunikumbusha.

Asante AD.
Kweli inatisha yaani tushaugawa huu mwaka..Mungu tusaidie tufikie malengo yetu maana siku zinakimbia hatari.
Nawe ubarikiwe.

Ameeen my AfroD,

This message of yours gave me mixed feelings and it made me think.......trying to get into your mind and see what you meant or what made you write it. Anyway to you the same........and be blessed always

hahahahahahhaha you make me laugh ..
Don't think to hard just observe the message & enjoy it.. . M'Jr

Thank you darling afrodenzi Mungu akubariki sana.......huwezijua umebadilisha siku ya mtu leo kwa upendo wako(mmoja wapo mm)
"For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it"..........thank you once again.

I'm speechless..
I do appreciate a lot. you gonna make me do this everyday hahahah lol be bless my dear ..:) Yummy