Tetesi: Uganda wamekataa SGR ya Kenya na ardhi waliopewa bure huko Naivasha

Wakuu,
Ukajanja wa Kenyatta umekwisha. Hongera Museveni, wacha linchi la njaa na ukabila likule ujeuri wao.
======
View attachment 1463310
Why do you lie all the time. Uganda has not rejected Naivasha ICD but has sided with transporters and human rights activists in a case on free trade currently in the Kenyan courts.
Also Uganda taking the side of transporters is because Rwanda is putting up a dry port in Naivasha ie. Rwanda has been using Dar not because they want to, but because they have a diplomatic problem with Uganda. By using the Dar port products in Rwanda are more expensive due to the inefficiency at the port and the poor infrastructure in the central corridor.
Next time read the article not just the headlines. Oh wait! Tanzanians can not read English. I know you truly desire to be Kenyan but bad luck you were born in Tanzania (Pambana na hali yako)
Transporters, Uganda reject GoK order to deposit cargo in Naivasha

Why do you lie all the time. Uganda has not rejected Naivasha ICD but has sided with transporters and human rights activists in a case on free trade currently in the Kenyan courts.
Also Uganda taking the side of transporters is because Rwanda is putting up a dry port in Naivasha ie. Rwanda has been using Dar not because they want to, but because they have a diplomatic problem with Uganda. By using the Dar port products in Rwanda are more expensive due to the inefficiency at the port and the poor infrastructure in the central corridor.
Next time read the article not just the headlines. Oh wait! Tanzanians can not read English. I know you truly desire to be Kenyan but bad luck you were born in Tanzania (Pambana na hali yako)
Transporters, Uganda reject GoK order to deposit cargo in Naivasha
Insha ndefu sana inakusaidia aje? SGR is failure..I hear the A. General has ordered immediate termination of Chinese management of SGR due to wait for it.... rampant ticketing theft by chinese

Back
Top Bottom