Teach the World - Lyrics (Lucky Dube)

Kuna reggae moja iliyoimbwa na homeboy Innocent Galinoma. Naomba tuu ninukuu maneno ya blogu Changa Moto Yetu

"Inno anaweka wazi yale ambayo yanayoendelea kutokea nchini mwetu. Inno anawauliza wale walio kwenye madaraka madaraka kama wanatambua maswali ambayo wanapaswa kujibu kwa watoto wa Afrika ambao wanakabiliwa na matatizo sugu yasiyoonekana kuwa na mwelekeo ama tumaini la kutokomea ndani ya kizazi chao huku waheshimiwa hao wakiendesha na kuishi maisha mwanana.

Ni hao hao ninaoamini anawashangaa kwa kuwakandamiza wa Waafrika wenzao na kujitengenezea maisha mazuri kwa mgongo wao. Swali kubwa analouliza Inno ni kwamba kwanini tusiishi kama Mungu alivyopenda tuwe? Tumekuwa watu wa visingizio vya kuwepo kwa rushwa, umaskini na mauaji kila mahali lakini ukweli utabaki kuwa tunashindwa kujiuliza twaelekea wapi.

Inno anasema "tell the children the truth right now, right now; what's going on with their economy, rain is falling but there's no food why, where is justice, where is equality, why there is murder, poverty and blood everywhere, where is education, medication for my children?......tell me the truth right now"

1. Kuna Ardhi, mito, mabonde na mvua za kutosha, lakini tunadanganyana na kilimo kwanza kwa njia ya propaganda (hakuna maandalizi ya kutosha)

2. Kuna madini na rasilimali za kila aina, miti wanyama na viumbe adimu duniana lakini wananchi hawanufaiki nanvyo.

3.Kuna ujambazi wa kutisha kila mahali hapa nchini, lakini Polisi wetu wanakuja na majibu mepesi kw amaswali magumu. WHY!

4.Elimu yetu inachechemea, na hakuna jitihada zozote za kuikwamua zaidi ya blah blah!!!

5. Matibabu yetu katika hosipitali za serikali zinatia kichefuchefu, hakuna dawa wala madaktari tunadanganywa na wanasiasa kuwa kutakuwa na zahanati kila kata klumbe ni maneno ya jukwaani tu....." ("The Way You See The Problem Is The Problem": Them, I & Them.......AFRICANS.....Innocent Galinoma)

Sikiliza kibao cha Inno hapo chini. "When I listen to the news, I get so confused, my people are down, by the laws of men.

Then, kuna the legend Lucky Dube. Nimekuwa nikisiliza reggae zake tokea nikiwa mtoto na bado naindelea kuzisikiliza. Reggae ambayo naona ina-reflect kilichotokea hivi karibuni nchini mwetu inaitwa THE WAY IT IS. This song is very good to hear it and that message courages me everytime when I get problem concerning our political matters.

Didn' t I raised my voice
High enough for you
I was running like a fugitive all the time
Risking rejection from my own people yeah
Now that you got what you wanted
You don' t even know my name
It' s so funny, we don' t talk anymore
Be good to the people on your
Way up the ladder
Cause you' ll need them on your way down

Chorus:
That' s the way it is x4

Didn' t I raised my fists high enough for you
I guess I can' t pat myself on the shoulder
For a job well done
Dodging bullets in the streets
I was there
remember
Be good to the people on your way
Up the ladder 'cause you' ll need
Them on your way down

Chorus:
That' s the way it is

Last edited by a moderator:
gOOD THREAD...

KUna wimbo wa Lucky Dube nikiusikia unanifanya nicheke kwani najua kabisa, while wanasiasa wanavaa brave face na kusomama majukwaani huku wakijua wanachofanya ni kibaya, wakirudi nyumbani hawalali kutokana na huzuni, woga simanzi na majuto... THIS APPLIES TO THOSE HUMAN BEINGS (NOT ANIMALS NOR CANNIBALS). ingawa anazungumzia wasanii, celebrities, lakini waweza kufananisha jinsi mafisadi wanavyowageuza wanasiasa wetu na hasa viongozi kama waigizaji huku wao wakiangalia kwenye TV jinsi wanasiasa wanavyohangaika kulinda vijisenti wanavyoiba au kuhongwa au KUPOTEZA
Jamaa aliimba wimbo unaitwa MAsk.... ukiwaona majukwaani wanacheka, lakini wakirudi nyumbani wakavua ile mask ya usanii, ni masononeko na depression tupu

He puts on a brave face every morning and every night
He goes on stage, with a big smile on his face
You split you sides with laughter
You are sitting at the of your seat
‘cause you want some more
Show is over; he goes home, he takes off his mask
Tears running down his face, it's unbelievable
We all have our masks on, the world is a stage
Go on tell me what is your story
Go on don't be shy, what is your story

Chorus
Behind the Mask of a clown lies a trail of tears

Celebrities among us, all the time
Big smiles for the cameras around
They have lives that we only dream of.
But on the inside they hurt just like us,
They have things, we only see in the movies
The tears we cry, on the outside
They cry, on the inside
Just like the clown, they go home
Take off the masks
The world is a stage, go on what is your story.

Chorus
BEHIND THE MASK OF A CLOWN LIES A TRAIL OF TEARS.

Then, kuna the legend Lucky Dube. Nimekuwa nikisiliza reggae zake tokea nikiwa mtoto na bado naindelea kuzisikiliza. Reggae ambayo naona ina-reflect kilichotokea hivi karibuni nchini mwetu inaitwa THE WAY IT IS. This song is very good to hear it and that message courages me everytime when I get problem concerning our political matters.

Didn' t I raised my voice
High enough for you
I was running like a fugitive all the time
It' s so funny, we don' t talk anymore
Be good to the people on your
Way up the ladder
Cause you' ll need them on your way down

Chorus:
That' s the way it is x4

Didn' t I raised my fists high enough for you
I guess I can' t pat myself on the shoulder
For a job well done
Dodging bullets in the streets
I was there
remember
Be good to the people on your way
Up the ladder 'cause you' ll need
Them on your way down

Chorus:
That' s the way it is

Mzazi umeniwahi aisee, pia hii ngoma naihusudu sana ila binafsi naona inapendeza ziende pamoja ni hii aliyoleta Robot kama mkate na blueband lol!
Hata kwenye mpangilio wa playlist yangu ikitoka Teach the world inakuja That the way it is!!

Hivi ni kweli kuwa hii nyimbo ya Teache the World ndiyo iliyopelekea kuuwawa kwa Dube wajameni?
Haya maneno ndio yamekuwa "ukweli" wa mtaani kwetu huku!
Mtu mwenye ukweli hasa wa kisa cha kifo cha Dube, sio mbaya akitupa wakati tunaendelea kumuenzi hapa!

Ahsante sana Robot kwa uzi huu.
Pia karibu kwenye jukwaa letu...... Lol

Lucky Dube 'HUENDA' alijitabiria kifo chake cha kuvamiwa na kuuwawa na majambazi kwenye mashairi ya wimbo wa CRAZY WORLD kama hivi:-

Lucky Dube
Lyrics to Crazy World:
So far so good we still living today
But we don't know what tomorrow brings
In this crazy world
People dying like flies every day
You read about it in the news
But you don't believe it
You'll only know about it
When the man in the long black coat
Knocks on your door
'Cause you're his next victim
As you are living in this

Chorus:
Living in, living in this crazy world (x4)

Leaders starting wars every time they want
Some for their rights,
Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrong that they do
Oh it's painful come on now little boy
Say your prayers before you sleep
Little boy went down on his knees
And he said:
"Oh Lord Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take."

'Cause he's living in this crazy world
Oh Lord
Chorus till fade

Hayati huyu alikuwa ni mwanasiasa wa haja

yeah.... we need some isnpiration after all that is happening around mkuu

Sometimes one feels like crying kabisa!!!!! Just think of our children and grand children!!!

Sure u knw what...!!! These 4Generation guys dont listen to that type of music, They are devoted to Ragga which is for entertaining n not educating. We need promote this music

mkuu Invisible umenigusa haswa.

Unajua ukisikiliza kwa makini nyimbo za Bob Marley zina maono makubwa sana na nafikia mahali nadhani (samahani kama napotea) kuwa ujumbe wake kwa maana hiyo haueleweki kwa wengi wa Watanzania!

Bali ujumbe wa Luck Dube amejitahidi kuuwakilisha kwa falsafa nyepesi kueleweka hata kwa mtu asiye na upeo mkuwa wa kuchanganua mambo.

Tatizo kubwa kwa TZ (tukubali wakuu) hii lugha inatunyima mambo mengi sana na kwa kiasi kikubwa inachelewesha ukombozi na maendeleo. Ujumbe kwenye wimbo huu tu engelieleweka moja kwa moja wa 65% ya Watanzania nina uhakika hata tusingekuwa na haja ya kumsumbua Mh. Zitto kukusanya saini 70 za wabunge.

Asante sana Invisible kwa kuleta hii kitu hapa

Sasa unasema jukwaa la muziki ila hata hujui jinsi Lucky Dube alivyokufa? Nenda hata Wikipedia ukasome.

6ac279e3d250355dd149d08742d5599f_g.jpg

Majambazi yaliona hilo gari juu na wakata kulichukua. Ni Chrysler 300C alilokuwa akiendesha Lucky Dube alipopeleka watoto kwa ndugu yake. Walivyokuja kujua mwenyewe ni nani, walilia sana maana wao lengo lilikuwa gari na si mtu.

Polisi wakiwa kwenye gari yenyewe haswa sehemu na siku Lucky Dube aliuawa na wezi wa magari:
Lucky%2520Dube's%2520Car.jpg

Mzazi umeniwahi aisee, pia hii ngoma naihusudu sana ila binafsi naona inapendeza ziende pamoja ni hii aliyoleta Robot kama mkate na blueband lol!
Hata kwenye mpangilio wa playlist yangu ikitoka Teach the world inakuja That the way it is!!

Hivi ni kweli kuwa hii nyimbo ya Teache the World ndiyo iliyopelekea kuuwawa kwa Dube wajameni?
Haya maneno ndio yamekuwa "ukweli" wa mtaani kwetu huku!
Mtu mwenye ukweli hasa wa kisa cha kifo cha Dube, sio mbaya akitupa wakati tunaendelea kumuenzi hapa!

Ahsante sana Robot kwa uzi huu.
Pia karibu kwenye jukwaa letu...... Lol

Judge to Lucky Dube killers: 'You showed no mercy, and I extend no mercy'
luckydubekillersmhlangagxow.jpg

ROT IN HELL: The three men who killed Lucky Dube. Sifiso Mhlanga, who pulled the trigger, is seated far left. Next to him is Julius Gxowa and the driver of the gateaway car, Mbuti Mabe, is far right
luckydubeinside.jpg

HUMANITARIAN: Lucky Dube's former guitarist told the court of the slain singer's charitable work
luckydubeggun250.jpg

KILLER WEAPON: The gun used in the shooting ogf Lucky Dube is displayed in court.

Posted to the web: 02/03/2009 17:07:13
A JUDGE sentenced three men convicted of murdering an internationally known South African reggae star in a botched carjacking to life in prison on Thursday.
Lucky Dube's 2007 killing drew worldwide attention to crime in South Africa, which has one of the world's highest murder rates. The 43-year-old singer was gunned down in his car in front of his children in suburban Johannesburg."The accused showed no mercy for the deceased," Judge Seun Moshidi said. "It is difficult for the court to extend any mercy today."Sifiso Mhlanga, Mbuti Mabe and Julius Gxowa were convicted Tuesday in Dube's death. Hours before the verdict was announced, Mabe and Mhlanga assaulted police officers in a foiled bid to escape from the court. Thokozani Dube, who was in the car when his father was shot, broke into tears as the sentences were announced and was comforted by his mother."I'm satisfied. ... I have closure," he later said outside the courtroom.Dube's family members and their supporters gathered outside the courthouse and sang South Africa's national anthem."I'm happy with the ruling even though it will never bring him back," said Thuthukani Cele, a keyboardist who had worked with Dube for 24 years.He vowed to keep Dube's spirit alive, saying: "We owe it to Lucky and the world. ... We just wanted to finish this before we open a new chapter."

Dube, who launched his career in the 1980s with criticism of the apartheid regime, went on to become a huge international star. He recorded more than 20 albums and shared stages with the likes of Michael Jackson, Peter Gabriel, Ziggy Marley and Sting.
The singer won over 20 awards locally and internationally. His first album, released in 1984 with the title "Rastas Never Die," was banned by South Africa's apartheid government.During the trial, Judge Seun Moshidi said the court did not have evidence that Dube was the target that night and that he was rather a victim of a botched hijacking.Advocate Lethabo Mashiane, for the prosecution, agreed with him saying Dube "was at the wrong place at the wrong time".The judge convicted the three men of murder, robber with aggravating circumstances, hijacking and possession of firearm and ammunition at the end of the trial on Tuesday.Judge Moshidi then ordered that Thabo Maropeng, an accomplice who turned state witness, be discharged from any prosecution arising from the case."His evidence was satisfactory to the court," he said. Maropeng was the key state witness who provided details of how Dube was killed by him and the three men. Maropeng, who was present during the botched hijack, told the court that Mhlanga had fired the shots that killed Dube. Driving in the Rosettenville suburb in a stolen Polo Playa, Maropeng explained to the court that they were targeting cars parked outside a driveway or moving into or out of a driveway."Accused number one (Mhlanga) got out of the Polo and approached the left passenger seat which had its door open, while accused number two (Gxowa) went to the driver's side and opened the door."His evidence supports that by a fingerprint expert who testified last week that fingerprints found inside Dube's Chrysler on the driver's window were Gxowa's and those lifted from a silver panel on the rear left door were a positive match to Mhlanga's.

Maropeng said he heard Mhlanga ordering the passengers out, while Gxowa was involved in a struggle with Dube who was intending to drive off.
"He wanted to drive off. His hands were on the gear [stick], so Gxowa grabbed him and they were busy struggling in front."During this time, Maropeng said, he got out of the Polo and was walking towards Gxowa and saw a passenger who had been sitting in front run out and disappear."The driver (Lucky Dube) hooted and then I heard a gunshot fired by Mhlanga, who was inside the car. Gxowa was still struggling with the driver and then a second shot went off and I ran back to the Polo and instructed accused number three (Mabe) who was the driver to drive off and leave them."Both Gxowa and Mhlanga moved away from the car as Dube reversed off the driveway."We (he and Mabe) had already driven off from the scene and Mabe stopped at the corner just before the next street and saw the Chrysler speed off straight down the road with accused one and two running behind before they jumped into the Polo," Maropeng said.When asked by the State prosecutor if he knew what ultimately happened to the Chrysler, he replied: "No, but I heard a loud bang as if a vehicle was colliding into something."Dube, bleeding profusely, had lost control of the car which crashed into a tree.
When confronted by Mabe to explain why he had shot at Dube, Mhlanga – according to Maropeng's testimony -- is said to have replied: "The Nigerian doesn't want to give up the car. It means there was money in the car
."Judge Moshidi also referred to Mhlanga, Gxowa and Mabe's alibis as blatant lies."Your alibis were not only false beyond reasonable doubt, they were also contradicted by your own girlfriends," he said to Mhlanga and Gxowa, who both claimed they had been relaxing at home with their girlfriends at the time Dube was killed.South Africa has one of the world's highest rates of violent crime, with frequent murders, rapes and carjackings.
luckydubecar470.jpg

MURDER SCENE: A wounded Lucky Dube managed to drive off from his killers but crashed his Chrysler into a tree after succumbing to his injuries.

Judge to Lucky Dube killers: 'You showed no mercy, and I extend no mercy'

Sasa unasema jukwaa la muziki ila hata hujui jinsi Lucky Dube alivyokufa? Nenda hata Wikipedia ukasome.

Hahahahahahaha Mwalimu wangu hapa umenisimanga bure tu!
Ila nnachokupendea sio mchoyo wa elimu.

Hiyo stori ya hao majambazi niliwahi kuisikia ila hawa watu wangu wananiyumbisha kuwa jembe kama Dube lisingeweza kufa kwa kisa cha kimaandazi kama hicho.
So nkaja hapa kama kuna mtu ana "ukweli" zaidi ya huo anipe ya nyuma ya pazia kama yapo.

Ila ahsante sana Mwalimu wangu.