Siasa zina faida gani katika nchi zisipokuwa intergrated na vitu vingine?

hollo said:
ok you should think deeply!unajua unaweza ukawa unathink deeply kumbe deep kwenye kijiko!

This is what I call a "self defeating piece of advice"!

Do we have "foot in mouth" disease in the house or...?

Kuhani Mkuu, vipi tena mkuu?!!..... mbona kule kwenye debate ya camera Bungeni ulisema haupendi kusifiwa?....mbona sasa inaonekana una propagate the same kind of 'advocacy'?... naomba maelelezo mkuu..

Thanks.

SteveD.

Ukishakubali definition, huwezi kuuliza swali linalo violate hiyo definition. Wala huwezi kuwa na analysis inayotokana na that so called swali.

ulikuwa hapa kushindana badala ya kujadiliana. You have to have the sense of respect kwa mawazo ya mwenzio na sio kuita fallacious assumption wakati umeshindwa kurespond responsively to the scope of the thread. Endelea kushindana mie nitadiscuss na Hollo.

you have showed your self-worth character that none but you can make any sensible discussion.

Halafu mbona baadhi ya post zangu zimefutwa humu? Jamani, mnatumia vigezo gani kufuta posts za watu? Just because you can delete it don't mean you should just do it.....I didn't insult anybody but yet my post has been deleted. Come on guys.

ulikuwa hapa kushindana badala ya kujadiliana. You have to have the sense of respect kwa mawazo ya mwenzio na sio kuita fallacious assumption wakati umeshindwa kurespond responsively to the scope of the thread. Endelea kushindana mie nitadiscuss na Hollo.

Its a thin line between kushindana na kujadiliana, some people can stomach fierce debate others are too sensitive.

The thread has no scope because it falls into a singularity of linguistic contradictions.Where words are warped up on themselves to produce an infinitely confusing non-concept.

The kind of respect you are talking about is what got us where we are, despite Erasthosenes discovering the circumference of the earth to high accuracy long before the Greeks ( 240 BCE) the Greeks with their love of debate, were able to make better use of the findings.

We need more debate, not less.

Siasa ambayo iko well intergrated nafikiri unategemea kuona uchumi mzuri,technologia bora!Sasa siasa inayobeba jina tu inakuwaje?

haelewi na alikuja kubisha sio kujadiliana, so hata ungeiwekaje akiamua kubishana atabishana hadi baadae.

Mama swali lilikuwa wazi kabisa basi tu!any way kweli siasa chafu hazipeleki taifa popote!

Halafu mbona baadhi ya post zangu zimefutwa humu? Jamani, mnatumia vigezo gani kufuta posts za watu? Just because you can delete it don't mean you should just do it.....I didn't insult anybody but yet my post has been deleted. Come on guys.

Nyani Ngabu,
None of your posts on this thread has been deleted so far. It could be that you're pointing out to a different thread, is this so?

Kuhani Mkuu, vipi tena mkuu?!!..... mbona kule kwenye debate ya camera Bungeni ulisema haupendi kusifiwa?....mbona sasa inaonekana una propagate the same kind of 'advocacy'?... naomba maelelezo mkuu..

Thanks.

Tuangalie tusije tukapotosha hii mada kwa kuingiza majadiliano ya haiba za mtu mmoja ambae ni mdogo kuliko umuhimu wa hii ishu. Tuheshimu wachangiaji wengine na mada yenyewe.

Ahsante na wewe pia.

Nyani Ngabu,
None of your posts on this thread has been deleted so far. It could be that you're pointing out to a different thread, is this so?

PainKiller, I don't think I've lost my marbles. Some of my posts in this thread have been deleted.

Its a thin line between kushindana na kujadiliana, some people can stomach fierce debate others are too sensitive.

The kind of respect you are talking about is what got us where we are, despite Erasthosenes discovering the circumference of the earth to high accuracy long before the Greeks, the Greek with their love of debate, were able to make better use of the findings.

We need more debate, not less.

need more debate!!!!???? debate with Kuhani may be. I don't know where 'we' are now. Your problem iS to put everything in the scientific context, to prejudice the audience with theories which are not applicable in every aspect of politics. You missed the point unless you say you want the 'dataz'

need more debate!!!!???? debate with Kuhani may be i don't know where 'we' are now. Your problem in to put everything in the scientific context, to prejudice the audience with theories which are not applicable in every aspect of politics. You missed the point unless you say you want the 'dataz'

If I missed the point it is because there is no point, maybe unpalatably ugly strings?

PainKiller, I don't think I've lost my marbles. Some of my posts in this thread have been deleted.
Nyani Ngabu,
I can assure you that I have taken my time to recheck the entire thread, and there is no deleted post that belongs to you. Thank you !

Hivi ni siasa peke yake tu ndo inaifanya nchi iendelee mbele ?
Kwa nini nchini kwetu siasa zinakuwa mediatised sana ?kuna technologia na mambo kama hayo.ila kwa nini sisi tunajikita sana kwenye siasa ?

Siasa ni nini?

Unaweza kuona kuwa hakuna siasa isiyokuwa integrated, kwa hiyo swali lenyewe liko based kwenye a fallacious assumption.

Kati yangu mimi ninayesema huwezi kutenganisha siasa na uchumi na wewe unayefikiri kuwa unaweza nani anayeelewa?

Unafahamu concepts za fiscal policy na employment zilivyo katika economy?

Unaweza kutenganisha siasa na uchumi katika economy?

Unaweza kutenganisha siasa na uchumi?

If I missed the point it is because there is no point, maybe unpalatably ugly strings?

the cents to start tracing where you missed the point.

I thought the forum was about debate and this is what we are doing here? moderation of what exactly?
Pundit,
I am sorry, but I do not have time to answer your question. Thank you !

Said before:

You maintain your consistency in not understanding my point.

because you are missing the point.

no point to prove because you are missing it, you failed to fully comprehend with the scope of this thread.

now:

so

To validate you assumption you have taken the number of people who agreed with your disapproval of this thread's assumption divide by the world population. If you find that your dull hypothesis is greater than the significance of your arguments, then your dull hypothesis is equal to a monkey typing randomly on a keyboard in your bedroom when nobody hears it.

Originally Posted by Pundit
Said before:

Originally Posted by Mama
no point to prove because you are missing it, you failed to fully comprehend with the scope of this thread.

How can one not miss a point that is not there?

Back
Top Bottom