Siasa zina faida gani katika nchi zisipokuwa intergrated na vitu vingine?

Originally Posted by Pundit
If validity was democratic then Galileo and Copernicus would have been voted wrong, and the sun would have been revolving around the earth.

If your thoughts would have been democratic, you wouldn't disapprove the assumption based on this thread

Let me break it down some more, it seems you are consistently not getting my points.

If validity was democratic, (meaning if the truth depended on how many people voted for it) then Galileo and Copernicus would have been voted wrong (Copernicus knew that the earth moved around the sun while the entire world thought the sun was moving around the earth)

The point here is that the truth is not democratic, the fact that the earth goes around the sun does not change whether the entire population believe that or not.

Far from claiming that my thoughts were democratic, I was blowing holes in the fallacious assumption that truth is democratic and just because many people believe in a thing, then it must be true.

Just look at Kikwete and the regrets of democratic triumphs!

Let me break it down some more, it seems you are consistently not getting my points.

If validity was democratic, (meaning if the truth depended on how many people voted for it) then Galileo and Copernicus would have been voted wrong (Copernicus knew that the earth moved around the sun while the entire world thought the sun was moving around the earth)

The point here is that the truth is not democratic, the fact that the earth goes around the sun does not change whether the entire population believe that or not.

Far from claiming that my thoughts were democratic, I was blowing holes in the fallacious assumption that truth is democratic and just because many people believe in a thing, then it must be true.

Just look at Kikwete and the regrets of democratic triumphs!

compose yourself and get focused

Be specific and detailed please.

To me, the one directly associating truth and democracy is the one needing composure and focus the most.

so that is the essence of this thread.Politics without being integrated with truth and democracy would not lead to country development. Thank you answering.

Wewe ndo unashindwa kufikiri!ulishakariri 2+2=4 but how?unakosa jibu unaanza kuleta za kuleta.Hujui kwa nini nimeuliza?mimi ndo nimeuliza na watu hatuwezi kuwa na mawazo sawa!kama wewe unaona siyo swali sawa!siwezi kujua uwezo wako wa kufikiria!

Labda turudi kwenye swali lako

umeuliza

Hivi ni siasa peke yake tu ndo inaifanya nchi iendelee mbele ?
Kwa nini nchini kwetu siasa zinakuwa mediatised sana ?kuna technologia na mambo kama hayo.ila kwa nini sisi tunajikita sana kwenye siasa ?

Tumeichambua definition ya siasa ambayo tukaona inagusa kuanzia uongozi, utawala, uchumi, sheria na mpaka teknolojia.

Kwa hiyo kusema tunajikita sana kwenye siasa, maana yake tunajikita sana kwenye vitu hivi vyote.Kwa hiyo swala lako kuwa kwa nini tunajikita sana kwenye siasa na hatujikiti kwenye vitu vingine linakuwa halina msingi kwa sababu siasa imetapakaa katika vitu vyote.

Kwa mfano, tutakapoongelea Mkapa na ununuzi wake wa ajabu wa viwanda, mtu anaweza kusema hiyo ni siasa.Lakini mwingine anaweza kusema hapo kuna uchumi kwa sababu kununua viwanda kutakuwa na athari katika uzalishaji, lakini mwingine anaweza kusema huyu kanunua mgodi wa makaa ya mawe kwa hiyo hapo kuna swala la mazingira, mwingine anaweza kusema swala la makaa ya mawe pia linagusa teknolojia, mwingine anaweza kusema hapa kuna swala la kisheria kwamba Mkapa aliwezaje kununua mgodi bila kulipia wakati yeye alikuwa rais and so on and so forth.

Kwa hiyo assumption yako kwamba siasa ni dubwana linaloweza kutenganishwa na uchumi na utamaduni na sheria etc si ya kweli, na kwa hiyo swali linakuwa halina maana.

so that is the essence of this thread.Politics without being integrated with truth and democracy would not lead to country development. Thank you answering.

You maintain your consistency in not understanding my point.

Originally Posted by Pundit
Which proves my point.

no point to prove because you are missing it, you failed to fully comprehend with the scope of this thread.

Hollo has no question to ask because he is missing the question, he failed to fully comprehend the scope of the word "siasa" as elaborated in my post above (#45)

Thank you for elaborating my point.

Hollo has no question to ask because he is missing the question, he failed to fully comprehend the scope of the word "siasa" as elaborated in my post above (#45)

Pundit, naamini correct engagement katika jamii ingekufanya ujue kuwa Hollo ni jina la kike. Wrong assumptions = wrong conclusions!! (;) this is a subliminal pun, pls don't hate....lol)

Btw, Post #45 came a bit too late = delayed engagement!

Pundit, naamini correct engagement katika jamii ingekufanya ujue kuwa Hollo ni jina la kike. Wrong assumptions = wrong conclusions!! (;) this is a subliminal pun, pls don't hate....lol)

Inategemea jamii gani, kikwetu Hollo ni mtoto wa kiume.

But if I am wrong, it further solidifies my point as you correctly put it, wrong assumption = wrong conclusion.

Kwa hiyo assumption yako kwamba siasa ni dubwana linaloweza kutenganishwa na uchumi na utamaduni na sheria etc si ya kweli, na kwa hiyo swali linakuwa halina maana.

Definition ya siasa inasema ni maamuzi!hayo maamuzi yatagusa huko kwingine je yatagusaje?positively au negatively?na ili siasa iwe na positive effect lazima iwe intergrated ndo maana hapa nilitaka kusema kabla ya maamuzi lazima kufikiria kwanza kutakuwa na effect gani katika uchumi let say!
Inaonekana definition ya siasa haijachambuliwa vizuri!

Inategemea jamii gani, kikwetu Hollo ni mtoto wa kiume.

But if I am wrong, it further solidifies my point as you correctly put it, wrong assumption = wrong conclusion.
Again, based on a wrong assumption unaweza kabisa kuwa umejenga hypothesis wrong pia. How do you know Hollo huyu katoka kwenye jamii ya kikwenu?!

Definition ya siasa inasema ni maamuzi!hayo maamuzi yatagusa huko kwingine je yatagusaje?positively au negatively?na ili siasa iwe na positive effect lazima iwe intergrated ndo maana hapa nilitaka kusema kabla ya maamuzi lazima kufikiria kwanza kutakuwa na effect gani katika uchumi let say!
Inaonekana definition ya siasa haijachambuliwa vizuri!

Haijachambuliwa vizuri au hujaichambua vizuri?

Kwi kwi kweli mzee wewe ndo mzee wa assumption kweli

Btw, Post #45 came a bit too late = delayed engagement!

Siyo delayed engagement, I had the graceful generosity to gratuitously grant generally that people should be given the benefit of the doubt in concluding that.

Summer School for those needing extra classes.

Siyo delayed engagement,

Summer School for those needing extra classes.
so u need to study politics this summer coz badala of kujibu swali na wewe unaleta blah blah!
If you think this is not a question then tell me ningeulizaje?

Back
Top Bottom