Siasa zina faida gani katika nchi zisipokuwa intergrated na vitu vingine?

You fail to appreciate the illustration and take the illustration to be the point.

The point is a question based on fallacious assumption is meaningless.If you cannot understand the question (because it is based on fallacious assumption) how can you provide an answer?

Pundit, Hollo ameuliza very innocently hapo juu....

Hivi ni siasa peke yake tu ndo inaifanya nchi iendelee mbele ?
Kwa nini nchini kwetu siasa zinakuwa mediatised sana ?kuna technologia na mambo kama hayo.ila kwa nini sisi tunajikita sana kwenye siasa ?
Lakini kinamna yake umeanza tena kupindisha hoja..... you all nit pick too much my friend. Sometimes holistic answer are more than appropriate. If not mistaken, i could say you are somewhat abusing your critique eye... we do need your view and criticism in this forum and our society in general, but not in the way like is protruding here.... i don't know, but honestly, sometimes you destroy meaningful debates by being "overly meaningful".
Thanks.

SteveD.

je siasa ina faida gani katika nchi isipokuwa intergrated hilo ndo swali!sasa hapo lina wrong assumption kivipi?Wewe unabase kwenye definition sawa na hiyo ndo politic ila isipokuwa intergrated ina done nini?

Kwa sababu definition imesema siasa inakuwa integrated, isipokuwa integrated hiyo inakuwa si siasa, tafuta jina jingine uiite.

Hakuna siasa isiyokuwa na uchumi, sheria utamaduni etc.

Kwa hiyo utaona swali halina mantiki.

Pundit, Hollo ameuliza very innocently hapo juu....

Lakini kinamna yake umeanza tena kupindisha hoja..... you all nit pick too much my friend. Sometimes holistic answer are more than appropriate. If not mistaken, i could say you are somewhat abusing your critique eye... we do need your view and criticism in this forum and our society in general, but not in the way like is protruding here.... i don't know, but honestly, sometimes you destroy meaningful debates by being "overly meaningful".
Thanks.

SteveD.

innocously incorrect, still incorrect

Hakuna kupindisha hoja kama hakuna hoja, inabidi watu wajifunze kufikiri na kuandika kama tunataka JF tuwe standard bearers.

Kukubali hoja iliyoletwa illogically ambayo haina mantiki kunaweza kufanya wachangiaji wasielewe hoja na kutoa majibu na mapendekezo ambayo yako tofauti na hoja.Kwa hivyo, ni muhimu kuhakikisha hoja imetolewa katika hali ya kueleweka kabla ya kukimbilia kutoa majibu.

Kama tunataka kuwa a bunch of jokers nakubaliana na wewe kwamba I may be too much for y'all.

So tunataka kipi, kuwa a bunch of jokers au standard bearers?

You fail to appreciate the illustration and take the illustration to be the point.

The point is a question based on fallacious assumption is meaningless.If you cannot understand the question (because it is based on fallacious assumption) how can you provide an answer?

Like the ether or perfect vacuum, the question is an utopic failed and futile exercise in mental juggernauts, like division by zero in real numbers, it is nonsensically conceptual.

you fail to appreciate the assumption behind the title of this thread by diverting the meaning to disapprove the central point without retorting appropriately. You sound like a reviewer in mathematics trying to test the dull hypothesis by typing randomly like apes do.

Kwa sababu definition imesema siasa inakuwa integrated, isipokuwa integrated hiyo inakuwa si siasa, tafuta jina jingine uiite.

Hakuna siasa isiyokuwa na uchumi, sheria utamaduni etc.

Kwa hiyo utaona swali halina mantiki.
sasa hapo jibu unalo ila hujui kama unalo!sasa siasa inapokuwa haina nyama ndo unakuta hivyo vingine vinakufa.unajua nini siasa ni mawazo ya watu ambapo watu wanamake decisions and establishes values that are binding upon its members.
sasa you have to look in 3D.

sasa hapo jibu unalo ila hujui kama unalo!sasa siasa inapokuwa haina nyama ndo unakuta hivyo vingine vinakufa.unajua nini siasa ni mawazo ya watu ambapo watu wanamake decisions and establishes values that are binding upon its members.
sasa you have to look in 3D.

By siasa kutokuwa na nyama una maana gani? Kama una maana ya uchumi, utamaduni sheria etc, hiyo haiwezi kuwa siasa kwa sababu definition ya siasa inaunganisha vitu hivi.

Hakuna kupindisha hoja kama hakuna hoja, inabidi watu wajifunze kufikiri na kuandika kama tunataka JF tuwe standard bearers.

Kama tunataka kuwa a bunch of jokers nakubaliana na wewe kwamba I may be too much for y'all.

...in any group, in any community, in any social group there will always be a bunch of "less bearers" amongst standard bearers however etiquetted that bunch may be . Unless your contravening other principles to which you are well familiar and proficient; i.e. thermodynamics, economics etc, of understanding that you cannot have a defined entity to which homogeneity is constant and equally applied to all entries.

SteveD.

Originally Posted by Pundit

Like the ether or perfect vacuum, the question is an utopic failed and futile exercise in mental juggernauts, like division by zero in real numbers, it is nonsensically conceptual.

you fail to appreciate the assumption behind the title of this thread by diverting the meaning to disapprove the central point without retorting appropriately. You sound like a reviewer in mathematics trying to test the dull hypothesis by typing randomly like apes do.

Your presumptive mind will lead you to presume you know that which you don't, including my perceived divertion.

Garbage In, Garbage Out

Fallacious Assumption, Fallacious Conclusion

innocously incorrect, still incorrect

Kukubali hoja iliyoletwa illogically ambayo haina mantiki kunaweza kufanya wachangiaji wasielewe hoja na kutoa majibu na mapendekezo ambayo yako tofauti na hoja.Kwa hivyo, ni muhimu kuhakikisha hoja imetolewa katika hali ya kueleweka kabla ya kukimbilia kutoa majibu.

Wewe ndo unashindwa kufikiri!ulishakariri 2+2=4 but how?unakosa jibu unaanza kuleta za kuleta.Hujui kwa nini nimeuliza?mimi ndo nimeuliza na watu hatuwezi kuwa na mawazo sawa!kama wewe unaona siyo swali sawa!siwezi kujua uwezo wako wa kufikiria!

...in any group, in any community, in any social group there will always be a bunch of "less bearers" amongst standard bearers however etiquetted that bunch may be . Unless your contravening other principles to which you are well familiar and proficient; i.e. thermodynamics, economics etc, of understanding that you cannot have a defined entity to which homogeneity is constant and equally applied to all entries.

SteveD.

Noblesse Oblige.

I shall not stand and allow the collective standards of JF to be lowered, everyone has a responsibility to increase the degree of meaningful debate, which includes to accountably ask meaningful question.

If a meaningful answer cannot be given to a ragtag excuse of a question, is it wrong to point this out?

Your presumptive mind will lead you to presume you know that which you don't, including my perceived divertion.

Garbage In, Garbage Out

Interesting.....
FIFO au LIFO?

Garbage In, Garbage Out

kwi kwi kwi,

To validate you assumption you have taken the number of people who agreed with your disapproval of this thread's assumption divide by the world population. If you find that your dull hypothesis is greater than the significance of your arguments, then your dull hypothesis is equal to a monkey typing randomly on a keyboard in your bedroom when nobody hears it.

kwi kwi kwi,

To validate you assumption you have to take the number of people who agreed with your disapproval of this thread's assumption divide by the world population. If you find that your dull hypothesis is greater than the significance of your arguments, then your dull hypothesis is equal to a monkey typing randomly on a keyboard in your bedroom when nobody hears it.

If validity was democratic then Galileo and Copernicus would have been voted wrong, and the sun would have been revolving around the earth.

The truth is independent of public opinion.

SteveD.

that means social integrity of a community should be evaluated by its degree of heterogeneity.

If validity was democratic then Galileo and Copernicus would have been voted wrong, and the sun would have been revolving around the earth.

If your thoughts would have been democratic, you wouldn't disapprove the assumption based on this thread

Noblesse Oblige.

I shall not stand and allow the collective standards of JF to be lowered, everyone has a responsibility to increase the degree of meaningful debate, which includes to accountably ask meaningful question.

If a meaningful answer cannot be given to a ragtag excuse of a question, is it wrong to point this out?
Fair point, however you should also try to engage at a level that is beneficial to all whom you find and perceive to be bringing down standard that you believe in. And if your noble course to raise their standards is as sincere as expressively lamented above, then device a way to engage. Surely, learning and comparative gestures to compel others can't be brought about by statement such as " siasa ni nini or fallacious assumptions = fallacious conclusion". Hope you dig my drift. Thanks.

SteveD.

that means social integrity of a community should be evaluated by its degree of heterogeneity.

You can still have a varied heterogeneity and be meaningful, the entire idea around diversity being good is centred on that.

What I contest is a heterogeneity that is tending towards dragging down the quality of discussion of the entire group.

Fair point, however you should also try to engage at a level that is beneficial to all whom you find and perceive to be bringing down standard that you believe in. And if your noble course to raise their standards is as sincere as expressively lamented above, then device a way to engage. Surely, learning and comparative gestures to compel others can't be brought about by statement such as " siasa ni nini or fallacious assumptions = fallacious conclusion". Hope you dig my drift. Thanks.

SteveD.

To me this is engagement.

Back
Top Bottom