Nitagombea Urais - Kisandu Deogratius

FOR A TIME BEING I DO NOT WANT TO BE APPOINTED TO BE 2nd Vice President, I HAVE Said I WANT TO BE A President of Tanzania 2020.

My desire to Create New Government which have never seen before, to make Tanzania to be the Leading Nation on Potential Ideas to build strong government.

I got gossip somewhere that there is a plan to be appointed as second Vice President of Tanzania, Since October 2012 I declared my desire to be A President of Tanzania through Mass media and Social Network media. I can not change my God plan by pleasing me to highest position. No No No, my Dream must Occur.

But I say thanks for consideration and God have a bless over those who think so. I, Deogratius Kisandu am a Tanzanian and a Political Analysis apart of being a Teacher at Mkolani secondary school in Mwanza region.

I Feel Shame if Not shy to try to please me after they have blocked my Economic and Detented me Psychologically.

God give me long live and bless Tanzania.

Deogratius N Kisandu
From Tanzania, East Africa.View attachment 490766

Duuhh,Chizi karogwa tena!Namsihi mtukufu wetu walau kama hatoweza "kukuagiza India" kwa matibabu,basi walau akuagize milembe ukatibiwe!Ulipofikia panatosha,ni bora uagizwe milembe.

Nahisi wewe unaweza kuwa chanzo cha serikali kutaka kuwashusha walimu 7000+ toka sekondari na kuwaleta Shule za msingi.

Naomba nliteeni huyu mtu mirembe wallah ntamcare kuliko wengine maana anaonekana ana nia ya kudhubutu mazuri niletee uyo jamani

Nilikua nadhan umezeeka labda age imeharibu akiri... kumbe bado kijana hivyo, sasa hizi newz za kusadikika kila siku unafikiriaga nini

Huyu jamaa nuts kichwani zimelegea kabisa imebaki nut moja tu...ni kituko...uraisi haugaiwi kwenye mitandao....halafu kuna mawili.hapa hii lugha umeandika ukiwa umelewa au ndo kingereza cha UPE
...hata Trampu alianza hivihivi. Mdogo mdogo. Ki utani utani vile... Mara Prezidaa..

FOR A TIME BEING I DO NOT WANT TO BE APPOINTED TO BE 2nd Vice President, I HAVE Said I WANT TO BE A President of Tanzania 2020.

My desire to Create New Government which have never seen before, to make Tanzania to be the Leading Nation on Potential Ideas to build strong government.

I got gossip somewhere that there is a plan to be appointed as second Vice President of Tanzania, Since October 2012 I declared my desire to be A President of Tanzania through Mass media and Social Network media. I can not change my God plan by pleasing me to highest position. No No No, my Dream must Occur.

But I say thanks for consideration and God have a bless over those who think so. I, Deogratius Kisandu am a Tanzanian and a Political Analysis apart of being a Teacher at Mkolani secondary school in Mwanza region.

I Feel Shame if Not shy to try to please me after they have blocked my Economic and Detented me Psychologically.

God give me long live and bless Tanzania.

Deogratius N Kisandu
From Tanzania, East Africa.View attachment 490766
Your English is too shallow sir, It's Bashite kind of english, may you go for a refresher course plz?

kupitia thread zake..huenda akawa anafanya 'analysis' au research kwa ajili ya kuwafundishia wanafunzi wake!?

sijapataga kumuelewa kisandu..

imhotep huwa anasema mentality yake imetimia

Back
Top Bottom