Muda Hip Hop: Michano pamoja na vina

Muda Hip Hop: Michano pamoja na vina

For any lyrical Poet, know you can't half step/
I say it out straight, Oops! did I bite?
Of-course I'm bitin', but I'm your Daddy like Kane/
What's competition? please stay outta my lane/
 
I fell in love with a stripper
Funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:
 
Oi Paulo Sergio De Souz hiyo avi yako ni @JColeNYC au macho yangu? Juzi juzi niliambiwa yupo arusha... Hivi ni kweli?

Mzee wa mambo ya power trip.

Yes yes. Ndiyo yeye J Cole, my favorite in the game (alive). Sijafahamu kama alikuwa Arusha, ndio kwanza nasikia kwako. Ngoja nitawacheki washkaji waniambie.
 
Yes yes. Ndiyo yeye J Cole, my favorite in the game (alive). Sijafahamu kama alikuwa Arusha, ndio kwanza nasikia kwako. Ngoja nitawacheki washkaji waniambie.
. i saw this on my timeline.... Twitter. I didn't even know if it's a Photoshop from a die hard fun like us. Just wanted to know it.... If its true he came tz. How could jcole did it to us.. We always need an autograph meeen. You know.
1444063184169.jpg
 
. i saw this on my timeline.... Twitter. I didn't even know if it's a Photoshop from a die hard fun like us. Just wanted to know it.... If its true he came tz. How could jcole did it to us.. We always need an autograph meeen. You know.
View attachment 294886

Hizo seats ziko kama za airport flani hivi. Nadhani alikuwa na show Kenya muda si mrefu, so labda aliunga mpaka Chuga.
 
AgentX naona magnifico haonekani aisee. dabo anachukua ushindi wa mezani ama??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fixes can't get enough, hence fellas front/
Dude you can't vibe, how's that my fault?
It ain't a big trick, just purchase some game/
Ain't got the flame man, just throw a dime/
 
One more chance like Big, but my patience so small/
got short circuits in the head, you trip I blow/
Good kid mad city, I'm feeling you K-dot/
With my crooked smile on, ayo ma'man who dat?
 
Rhymes kickin' in, brothas hidin'/
Nothin more for me, I'm breezin/

Peace out!
 
dabo nakutafuta sana kaka naomba tupange siku ya mtanange mwengine...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom