**MOViES** Ni ipi utaenda kuona wkend hii? Ipi umeona hivi karibuni? Ipi ni must see?

Those moving roots freak me out.Its scares me.

OK kevo...
if it scares you
you have to watch the amazing adeventure of mr bean, the merry misharp of mr bean or the final frolicks of mr bean coz hizo ndo hazitishi...bwa hah hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaa...have a good w/end

juzi nilitazama hii....ohhhh sisemi zaidi

1zp3xmu.jpg

This weekend am going to freeze my nerves with Saw IV.
Its JigSaw Weekend.
Cheers To Everyone and Have A Blessed Weekend.

There are Heroes,There are Superheroes and there is.......... HANCOCK!
Its just great!

the transporter nimeipenda sana, nimependa huyu msela alivyosimaa katika rules zake alizojiwekea

Hancock sucks, possibly one of the worst Will Smith movies, can't compare with "6 Degrees of Separations", "Independence Day" "Hitch" or "The Pursuit of Happyness"

Kids may enjoy it though, although the brighter ones may see through the half baked plots and heavy dependence on special effects, bad ones at that, as the difference between an enchanting ethnic gourmet meal and generic trans fat filled fast food.

The entire movies on special effects and the wacky but sadly catching up idea (look out for a possibly similarly tacky movie from George Clooney) none other idea than the corrupt and anti-social tendencies of an anti-hero hero.

Then you wonder why the kids are so messed up in America nowadays.

juzi nilitazama hii....ohhhh sisemi zaidi

1zp3xmu.jpg

GT, hii kitu nafanya hima niende kusini, Peramiho tena nipate kuiona, naona imewika sana... na kwa kukuaminia kwa vile umeonekana kuipenda sana, umuhimu wa kuiona umekolea...

Australian officials euthanize lost baby whale

By KRISTEN GELINEAU – 2 days ago
SYDNEY, Australia (AP) — The baby humpback whale was starving, injured and hours from death. So despite anguished cries of "Murder!" and "Shame!" from protesters who thought it could still be saved, wildlife officials on Friday euthanized the animal, which had strayed into the waters off north Sydney nearly a week ago.
Habari hiyo ya AP News kutoka hapa: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iZPap4fq9dXbvAYF6fNSAXUFot7AD92NFCSG0

200px-Nemo-poster2.jpg

Ilinifanya niende kwenye ka-library kangu ili kuitazama FINDING NEMO kwa mara nyingine tena. Ni cartoon bomba sana hii, ina appeal kwa rika za watu wote... naweza kabisa kui-recommend kwa wengine kuiona. It's one movie that i reckon must be in your precious collection :)

TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME (ni ya mwaka 2001 lakini ni nzuri hope mmeiona)...pia kuna hii ya mwaka huu THREE CAN PLAY THAT GAME (ya mwaka 2008) ni nzuri sana hasa kwa wawili wapendanao....zote hizi ni Romantic comedy films za VIVICA A. FOX

Kuna Comedy nimeiona leo ya EDDIE MURPHY,THANDIE NEWTON,TERRY CREWS,EDDIE GRIFFIN na KATT WILLIAMS inaitwa NORBIT ni nzuri na inachekesha sana wakuu

Back
Top Bottom