**MOViES** Ni ipi utaenda kuona wkend hii? Ipi umeona hivi karibuni? Ipi ni must see?

"Hancock" sparks box office fireworks over Independence Day weekend

LOS ANGELES, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Sony Pictures' superhero movie "Hancock" sparked the box office fireworks over this Independence Day weekend in the United States, breaking the 100-million-dollar sale mark in its first week of release, preliminary figures released Sunday showed.

The Will Smith action film about a down-on-his-luck superhero, opened on Tuesday before the Fourth of July holiday, will take in estimated 107.3 million dollars in North America by the close of business Sunday night, according to box office tracking firm Media By Numbers.

Meanwhile, "Hancock" easily bested Disney-Pixar animation feature "Wall-E" for the weekend-only crown, taking in about 66 million dollars over the three-day period.

Last week's box office leader "Wall-E" is expected to sell impressive 33.4 million dollars this weekend, bringing a two-week total of 128.1 million dollars for the animated robot romance.

Universal's action thriller "Wanted" from Universal was in third place this weekend with estimated 20.6 million dollars in ticket sales, followed by Warner Bros' spy action "Get Smart" and Dream Work Animation's "Kung Fu Panda" with 11.1 million and 7.5 million dollars respectively.

The weekend also saw teen movie adaptation of "An American Girl" book, "Kit Kittredge: All American Girl," sneak in the back door of the top ten. The film starring popular child actress Abigail Breslin was in eighth place with 3.6 million dollars.

Hollywood's overall business slipped for the first time in a month, as the top-selling 12 films took in 158.5 million dollars collectively, down 4 percent from the same period last year, when Dream Work's "Transformers" opened.

Please, don't watch ''The Happening''
I almost requested a refund upon watching it all.

Please, don't watch ''The Happening''
I almost requested a refund upon watching it all.

LOL!...Kuna picha moja ya mwanadada mmoja Mmarekani (title nimesahau)ilisifiwa sana wakaamua kutengeneza sequel, nikaenda kuiona. Baaya ya 45 minutes nikaona nimeliwa tu nikaamua kuondoka zangu...:(

Waungwana, pamoja na hancock (willie Smith) kuingiza $107 wiki ya kwanza, machale yananicheza kwenda kuiona. Kama kuna aliyeiona atwambie kama inastahili kuiona au la.

This weekend I watched 'One Flew over the cuckoo's nest'.I dont remember how many times I have watched this movie but its great.I love the 'Chief' character.If you get time try to watch it if you havent.Its great.

Mazee mi nikaenda kuona Eddie Murphy Meet Dave.Wamwjitahidi kidogo kuitengenza ni muvi nzuri kwa maoni yangu

Tushaanza kuingiza series?

Mimi naangalia "The Big Bang Theory" entertainingly geeky and proud of it with some quantum like randomness characterized by none other than Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle as evidenced by the Schrodinger Cat's experiment manifested in the wave particle duality of the characters.

And of course, the token stupid blonde.

Monday 8:30 CBS or watch free online http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/

most wanted.
kama hujaiona itafute utaiweka kwenye orodha ya movie bora kabisa ulizoona

The_Dark_Knight_poster.jpg

... sex and the city the movie, natamani kwenda kumwona sarah parker, she was my fav in the series.

It was pretty good, u should watch the movie!
I would love to see Mama Mia, any comment?

It was pretty good, u should watch the movie!
I would love to see Mama Mia, any comment?

.... Tonga, by chance, I was recently lucky enuff to see it ("nikiwa huku kusini Paramiho nilienda kwa padri mmoja ambaye anamitambo ya kisasa na hualika wanakijiji kuangalia cinema pale parokia").

... it's funny and i can recommend it!
However i should point out that, it is a movie that will appeal most to women (especially in their late 20s to mid 40)

.... story lines are funny and i must say they blend in quite well with Abba songs (i'm abba fan, hence the need to see). Inevitably kitu kinachotokea while watching, are the cringe-worthy thoughts of learning what your 'momies and aunties' mischievously got up to in those day,it was a world of DOT DOT DOT!!!! :)

.... there is also a funny black dude, jamaa ana nywele ndefu za 'kalikiti', ni wale vijana wanaokaa kwenye ma holiday resorts wakisubiria 'ma sugar mommy' quite funny ..... don't wanna jeopardize your viewing, pls go see it 4yaself! lol ;)

SteveD.

Yeah its weekend.This time its 'Life of Brian'.Try get it but it needs listening lots to grasp well the movie and the comedy in it.Graham Chapman was a great movie character its too bad he had to die so young.

Yeah its weekend.This time its 'Life of Brian'.Try get it but it needs listening lots to grasp well the movie and the comedy in it.Graham Chapman was a great movie character its too bad he had to die so young.
... you remember bigus dickus?! ha ha ha

thats real good to hear.Yeah I remember biggus dickus and do you remember 'incontinentia buttocks'.hope i got the word correct and those three movements.People's Front of Judea,Judea's People Front and the third one nimeisahau.Its a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom