Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my cancer

And his father KIRK is alive at 90+.....an actor as well

images

Haya jamani walengwa wamesikia sema watajifanya hawaioni hii siredi.

HPV imekuwepo kwa mda mrefu sana na sidhani kama inasababishwa na kuzama chumvini tu....anal sex na hata normal sex inaambukiza hpv na isipotibiwa haraka ndio hapo tunapokuja kwenye hizo cancer, so you cant run away from it. wamezigrade toka hpv8, 16, 18, 20, ....52. kuna grades zingine hazina madhara makubwa.
My best friend had HPV but she healed pretty fast na ana watoto saivi.

Hahahahah lol! Chezeya utamu weye!!!! Kuna njemba mmoja alianzisha uzi hapa kwamba yeye hapendi kulamba nonino. Sasa mpenzi wake kwa kulijua hilo na yeye kupenda kufanyiwa hivyo humnunulia masanga kwa wingi na kisha kumuomba njemba afanye vitu vyake. Mama utamu hadi kisogoni lol!!!

Haya jamani walengwa wamesikia sema watajifanya hawaioni hii siredi.

Contribution from readers of this article

Michael Douglas on Liberace, Cannes, cancer and cunnilingus | Film | The Guardian

Scozzie02 June 2013 10:49pm

Recommend26

Hi all
Now for my two bits worth.
True HPV-16 does cause both cervical cancer and throat/laryngeal (vocal cords) cancer, but the instances of symptomatic infection from the four HPV strains which affect the throat is less than 0.01 percent, even though the actual rate of exposure to these HPVs in the adult population is estimated at between 50 and 80 percent!
The 99.99 percent who never show symptoms can thank their immune systems. The vast majority of symptomic infections come from HPV-6 and HPV-11, which don't cause cancer -- that's less than 10 people per 100,000.
Heavy smoking and drinking increases the risk of HPV-16 causing cancer, in other words he cannot not blame the ciggies and grog.
HPV infections are caused by oral sex? Explain that to the babies and children who are in and out of hospital on a very regular basis to have operations to keep their airways open! Sure in adults there is that possibility, but it's not proven, beyond reasonable doubt, yet. Many scientists are confused about the cause of infection.
How do I know this? Well I am one of the lucky ones whose immune system didn't work -- I have had four operations in the past eight months to remove the non malignant HPV type tumours from my vocal cords. I have Recurrent Laryngeal Papillomatosis, sometimes known as Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis, look it up and you'll see I'm not lying!
Michael Douglas was talking rubbish and The Guardian should have done better research, although truth be known there is very little information out there with regard to the oral form of HPV!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BREEZE02 June 2013 11:16pm

Recommend1

More misogynistic scare mongering. HPV does not cause oral cancer but men have always claimed women transmit STDS and even HIV/Aids to males never the reverse.
In fact HPV is another myth created by Big Pharma in order to create a panic and sell their worthless vaccines to gullible health bodies. Vaccinating girls with the pseudo HPV vaccine is not only not necessary it is also very, very dangerous which is why boys are not being advised to be vaccinated against the pseudo HPV virus.
Penetrative male on female sexual interaction is very dangerous for women health wise but not men. One of the reasons being penetrative sex for women makes it more likely the woman will contract cervical cancer due to infections in men's semen but the medical industry doesn't mention this fact.
Instead men as usual are blaming women rather than looking at men's risky sexual behaviour. HIV/Aids is overwhelmingly transmitted from males to females not the reverse and/or from males to males which is why so many homosexual males contracted HIV/Aids.
STDs are also overwhelmingly transmitted from males to females not the reverse but keep on repeating these lies Douglas because you don't want to take responsibility for your sexual promiscuity.
See this link concerning HPV and the pseudo Gardasil vaccine which has caused the deaths of many girls globally.

Gardasil: Women Hurt by Medicine | women tell their stories about ‘cervical cancer vaccines'

Contribution from readers of this article

Michael Douglas on Liberace, Cannes, cancer and cunnilingus | Film | The Guardian

Scozzie02 June 2013 10:49pm

Recommend26

Hi all
Now for my two bits worth.
True HPV-16 does cause both cervical cancer and throat/laryngeal (vocal cords) cancer, but the instances of symptomatic infection from the four HPV strains which affect the throat is less than 0.01 percent, even though the actual rate of exposure to these HPVs in the adult population is estimated at between 50 and 80 percent!
The 99.99 percent who never show symptoms can thank their immune systems. The vast majority of symptomic infections come from HPV-6 and HPV-11, which don't cause cancer -- that's less than 10 people per 100,000.
Heavy smoking and drinking increases the risk of HPV-16 causing cancer, in other words he cannot not blame the ciggies and grog.
HPV infections are caused by oral sex? Explain that to the babies and children who are in and out of hospital on a very regular basis to have operations to keep their airways open! Sure in adults there is that possibility, but it's not proven, beyond reasonable doubt, yet. Many scientists are confused about the cause of infection.
How do I know this? Well I am one of the lucky ones whose immune system didn't work -- I have had four operations in the past eight months to remove the non malignant HPV type tumours from my vocal cords. I have Recurrent Laryngeal Papillomatosis, sometimes known as Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis, look it up and you'll see I'm not lying!
Michael Douglas was talking rubbish and The Guardian should have done better research, although truth be known there is very little information out there with regard to the oral form of HPV!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BREEZE02 June 2013 11:16pm

Recommend1

More misogynistic scare mongering. HPV does not cause oral cancer but men have always claimed women transmit STDS and even HIV/Aids to males never the reverse.
In fact HPV is another myth created by Big Pharma in order to create a panic and sell their worthless vaccines to gullible health bodies. Vaccinating girls with the pseudo HPV vaccine is not only not necessary it is also very, very dangerous which is why boys are not being advised to be vaccinated against the pseudo HPV virus.
Penetrative male on female sexual interaction is very dangerous for women health wise but not men. One of the reasons being penetrative sex for women makes it more likely the woman will contract cervical cancer due to infections in men's semen but the medical industry doesn't mention this fact.
Instead men as usual are blaming women rather than looking at men's risky sexual behaviour. HIV/Aids is overwhelmingly transmitted from males to females not the reverse and/or from males to males which is why so many homosexual males contracted HIV/Aids.
STDs are also overwhelmingly transmitted from males to females not the reverse but keep on repeating these lies Douglas because you don't want to take responsibility for your sexual promiscuity.
See this link concerning HPV and the pseudo Gardasil vaccine which has caused the deaths of many girls globally.

Gardasil: Women Hurt by Medicine | women tell their stories about ‘cervical cancer vaccines’

i think the last comment of breeze is so feministically.. even thongh it have some truth in it.

hapa cha maana ni screening tu, hawa virusi wapo, watu wenye warts aka sunzua ni risk si kwa hii ya koo tu bali generally wanakua na hao HPV

huuh hadi wanachubuka midomo:shock::shock:? duh labda achubuliwa na mavuzi vinginevyo hiyo vigina ambayo inachubua midomo ina ngozi ngumu kiasi gani!! hahahaaaa nimecheka hadi watoto wananishangaa hapa duh JF a pleasant place one can enjoy!!:)
k nyingine zina fungus infection ndugu mavirus yanakula mdomo hahahah kuna jamaa angu alipata kancer ya koo

Last edited by a moderator:
Naona wabongo wengi hapa mnajifanya macho kuwatoka kama balbu, hivi ina maana mlikuwa hamjui athari za kuzamisha makoromeo yenu kwenye vifanyio vya wenza wenu??...tatizo wanadamu wanajaribu kukosoa uumbaji wa Mungu na hii ni moja ya adhabu zake.
Jitu zima utakuta limezamisha bichwa lake huko uvunguni, lalamba uchi kama paka shume aliyefumania sufuria la maziwa...
mmmhhhh! we nawe una maneno makali! eeeish!

Back
Top Bottom