KEITA TO BE SOLD?
IN THE RED Liverpool set to take £10m loss on flop Keita and will try to ship him back to Germany in summer
Keita arrived on Merseyside from RB Leipzig with a huge reputation, but the midfielder has struggled to make an impact and a quick return to Germany could be on the cards
After waiting 12 months, Jurgen Klopp finally got his man from RB Leipzig last year for £52million.
But the midfielder has struggled to make the impact the club had hoped for at Anfield this season.

Keita, 24, has failed to score in his 27 games, and with James Milner, Fabinho and Giorginio Wijnaldum ahead of him, Klopp is pondering letting him go this summer, claim teamtalk.

Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are ready to take the Guinea international back to Germany where he gained his reputation as one the most exciting midfield operators in Europe.

Liverpool are prepared to take a £10m hit on Keita with both German sides already in talks with the player’s representatives about a return to the Bundesliga.

Daily mail?

Hahahahahahhah!

Tupo kwenye international break, so kuna uhaba wa selling articles.
Bado wapo sana
IMG-20190325-WA0031.jpeg
IMG-20190325-WA0020.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

UPDATE: Bobby Adekanye exit
Liverpool academy prospect Bobby Adekanye has confirmed that he will leave the club when his contract expires this summer.

Adekanye, formerly of Barcelona’s youth side, arrived at Liverpool in 2015 but has rejected a new three-year deal.

Adekanye told Voetbalzone that Jurgen Klopp’s decision to NOT include him in Liverpool’s pre-season tour to the US was the final straw.

“That didn't happen in the end. That is disappointing and it has contributed to the fact that I do not want to renew my contract,” Adekanye told Voetbalzone.

“If they promise such things and it doesn't happen, I don't know what will happen if I sign for three years.

“That confidence is no longer there, even though I still greatly respect the club. They don't just extend for three years, so maybe there was a schedule behind it. But I no longer have faith in that.

“In terms of money, things are fine, but you have nothing if there is no perspective behind it. Money will come later, I now need playing minutes.”
Source The Express

UPDATES: Real’s Sadio Mane problem
Sadio Mane will not join Real Madrid this summer, transfer expert Guillem Balague claims.

Reports in Spain this week claimed Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has told club president Florentino Perez to sign Mane.

And while Spanish football expert Balague has confirmed Real held talks over signing Mane last year, he reckons Mane will stay at Liverpool this summer.

“Let me tell you what I know of that. Basically yes we do know for certain that Zidane wanted Mane to come in the summer,” Balague said on his YouTube channel.

“The problem is Liverpool have basically no interest whatsoever in getting rid of Mane. There is no buyout clause. There is no way to actually get Mane out of Liverpool.

Balague is one most respected Pundits in La Liga.

Source The Express

Back
Top Bottom