Help!! The confused one !!

EMT seriously... my man is telling me to send pictures of my nude self via any electronic device... that is the end of us... am in for all adventures but i think nimevuka stage ya kua that naive' a guy who is not even my hubby hata kama namvulia nguo in privacy.... hio ya kutuma its a whole new level....

Thanks for the compliment.... Avatar i mean....lol

Asha D,

Umtumie kwani he cant see you physically in nude? Not only that. It is also worth considering if it is illegal in the country you live for two consenting adults to send nude photos to each other in the first place. Some countries don't permit this. Jamaa alieanzisha hii thread anaweza kwenda polisi kuripoti kuwa simu yake imeibiwa na kuwa kuna nude photos only to be arrested. Others countries prohibit sending nude photos to someone below a certain age. We don't even know the age of the female he was exchanging nude photos with. You will probably also have to read the terms and conditions of not only the maker of the phone you're using to send the nude photos but also the mobile network you're subscribed to. But if you ignore all these, Twitter will always there to remind you.

Ah! Excuse Me Mr, Ms Mrs Whoevr Your, Ths Aint Abt 'Matawi Makuawa' As You'v Put It Or Anythn Of Sorts K... She Just Happns T Be More Of A Recognisable Figure Than The Rest Of Us.. Get That You 3rd Class Lawyer Wannabe

Sharo la kigamboni...pokea ushauri acha kujiona matawi kumbe mizizi!!...unawajua wanaJF wote? wewe pokea ushauri, habari za umaarufu hazituhusu..hata asingekuwa maarufu bado hizo picha siyo nzuri..

Hahaha.. You Guys Are Soo Gullible... Nawapenda Sana Lakini:) ( Oh And Tht Includes You My Fav "Application Analyst")

Hahaha.. You Guys Are So Gullible... Nawapenda Sana Lakini:) ( Oh And Tht Includes You My Fav "Application Analyst"

Asha D,

Umtumie kwani he cant see you physically in nude? Not only that. It is also worth considering if it is illegal in the country you live for two consenting adults to send nude photos to each other in the first place. Some countries don't permit this. Jamaa alieanzisha hii thread anaweza kwenda polisi kuripoti kuwa simu yake imeibiwa na kuwa kuna nude photos only to be arrested. Others countries prohibit sending nude photos to someone below a certain age. We don't even know the age of the female he was exchanging nude photos with. You will probably also have to read the terms and conditions of not only the maker of the phone you're using to send the nude photos but also the mobile network you're subscribed to. But if you ignore all these, Twitter will always there to remind you.

Exactly... and i intensively believe a guy who would want nude pics of you is either young or if mature then definitely a player bragging to his friends about the hottie/famous person he is going out with claiming he has access to those inaccessible parts... On the other hend who reads the rules and regulations of things such as mobile devices??? None whatsoever... even I don't do that..lol

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
wadada tuangalie wanaume wa kutembea nao jamani seuze kupiga nao mapicha ya kudhalilishana baadae

wadada tuangalie wanaume wa kutembea nao jamani seuze kupiga nao mapicha ya kudhalilishana baadae

siku zote uki deal namtu
ambaye yeye mwenyewe hajiheshimu....hawezi kukuheshimu
yeye hajithamini......hawezi kukuthamini......

Exactly... and i intensively believe a guy who would want nude pics of you is either young or if mature then definitely a player bragging to his friends about the hottie/famous person he is going out with claiming he has access to those inaccessible parts... On the other hend who reads the rules and regulations of things such as mobile devices??? None whatsoever... even I don't do that..lol

You better start reading those small letters then. Thats why many people get caught red handed and when you ask them why they did that they say they didn't know if it was prohibited by law. Well, ignorance of the law is never a defense and the time never run against the state. You may have distributed the nude photos 50 years ago but if the State finds out, you will still be held accountable if was illegal to distribute them. For example, did you know that if you took the nude photos when you were 17 or younger and you turn 18 it may still be illegal to have photos of yourself naked? Sheria inatwanga kote kote. Hapa hata mahakama haitakupa super injunction.

Notwithstanding the law, I don't believe that one should exchange nude photos with the man or woman in your life. The reason being - you just never know when the one you love will cross that fine line of love and hate and start selling the images on the Internet. The bottom line is, if you don't want your butt showing up on some amateur site, then keep your nudeness live ... don't record it for posterity.

Sisi ni hollywood bana, halaf ulipoondoka nilibloki kabisa PM, manaake kuna vidada vilikuwa vinasumbua kweli aisee.

sasa uliblock PM wakati pale kwa visitors msg uliwaachia no ya cm?naomba wasikutumie hizi kinda of pics afu pia usichukue wale super star flani hivi......hata hivyo nimerudi

You better start reading those small letters then. Thats why many people get caught red handed and when you ask them why they did that they say they didn't know if it was prohibited by law. Well, ignorance of the law is never a defense and the time never run against the state. You may have distributed the nude photos 50 years ago but if the State finds out, you will still be held accountable if was illegal to distribute them. For example, did you know that if you took the nude photos when you were 17 or younger and you turn 18 it may still be illegal to have photos of yourself naked? Sheria inatwanga kote kote. Hapa hata mahakama haitakupa super injunction.

Notwithstanding the law, I don't believe that one should exchange nude photos with the man or woman in your life. The reason being - you just never know when the one you love will cross that fine line of love and hate and start selling the images on the Internet. The bottom line is, if you don't want your butt showing up on some amateur site, then keep your nudeness live ... don't record it for posterity.

100% Reciprocated.... EMT Need I say mo'... guess not!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
sasa uliblock PM wakati pale kwa visitors msg uliwaachia no ya cm?naomba wasikutumie hizi kinda of pics afu pia usichukue wale super star flani hivi......hata hivyo nimerudi
Ile namba ya simu ilikuwa kimeo! usihofu, ukipiga wanapokea ofisi ya zimamoto, nalog out kidogo kuna mlevi kaanguka hapa nataka kumuangalia kama hana Blackberry ya mleta mada mfukoni mwake.

Back
Top Bottom