Help!! The confused one !!

u r in for it man! as advised, tell her and report to policel. whoever publishes them will be accused for being in possession of a stolen property. make sure RB yako nayo haiibiwi manake that may help you. zikitoka kwenye net then itakuwa ngumu kuzitrace origin yake and that would b a big disaster kwa x wako

Two Things:
  • Im not buying that at all, I do agree that shit happens but I think you were holding on the pictures as some sort of a souvenir and what not.
  • Rest assured Im neither judging you nor the girl, ila in my humble opinion I do believe that the grief that NUDE pics has been causing people far outweighs the benefit/pleasure of having them
I think i like you Nemo,wow napenda unavochambua mambo huyu njema baada ya kumwagwa na dada anataka kumharibia,na anavosema maarufu ana maana gani ? mtaani kwetu muuza kahawa ndio maarufu kutushinda wote lol!

I think i like you Nemo,wow napenda unavochambua mambo huyu njema baada ya kumwagwa na dada anataka kumharibia,na anavosema maarufu ana maana gani ? mtaani kwetu muuza kahawa ndio maarufu kutushinda wote lol!

uporoto1:
You made my saturday today, yaani nimejichekea kwa nguvu!..........................I guess in his own twisted way he just letting us know kwa kuwa yeye and miss ex ni matawi makubwa, the media is bound to go crazy for these photos. Though if you ask me magazeti yenyewe haya ya udaku publish any and everything despite the implied fame/class or lack thereof

Ah! Excuse Me Mr, Ms Mrs Whoevr Your, Ths Aint Abt 'Matawi Makuawa' As You'v Put It Or Anythn Of Sorts K... She Just Happns T Be More Of A Recognisable Figure Than The Rest Of Us.. Get That You 3rd Class Lawyer Wannabe

Ah! Excuse Me Mr, Ms Mrs Whoevr Your, Ths Aint Abt 'Matawi Makuawa' As You'v Put It Or Anythn Of Sorts K... She Just Happns T Be More Of A Recognisable Figure Than The Rest Of Us.. Get That You 3rd Class Lawyer Wannabe

Eeeeh Ameir... I see you have a lot of attitude.... tread carefully broda.

Riport Police kuwa umeibia simu,na kuna personal and private stuffs! Including photos. Sasa Shigongo akijipendekeza tu basi unampa kesi,then yeye ataonyesha aliemuuzia hizo picha,then huyo alieuza picha atasema ameziokota wp ...... Mpaka unampata mwizi wako wa Blackberry.But Blackberry do have technology to hide Pictures/scrambing.why ukutumia hiyo technology mkuu? Pole sana

Don't think this will work. We are living in a world of Twitter not Shigongo. He should just pray that the one who got the phone is not a social networker and interesting only on the phone.

Sorry Asha D.. Its Jst That I Hate It Wen Ppl Thnk They'v Got The Right T Judge Others And They Havn't Evn Taken A Good Look At Thmselvz First...

Ameir
My, my, my arent we barking at the wrong tree.......................unfortunately going off your keyboard on me won't be of help with the situation you are in!

SIDE NOTE:
- I'll invest/concentrate my energy on that first if I were you! Best of luck My "friend"
- Forgot to add mimi ni "Application Analyst" dear

Sorry Asha D.. Its Jst That I Hate It Wen Ppl Thnk They'v Got The Right T Judge Others And They Havn't Evn Taken A Good Look At Thmselvz First...
On a light note dude you have a BIG problem with capita letters lol!

Ameir when asking for advice on the JF floor from the great thinkers everybody is entitled to give their opinions and perspectives be it negative or positive thus should have a stomach to handle all the comments... it is no possible let alone logical that all the comments will be the same... I think personally i prefer someone who criticizes where am wrong for it gives me a new perspective and makes me look from another angle... infact all the comments provided here any could be exactly what your galfriend is going to tell you... you have to have patience only when someone has over crossed.

OFF TOPIC if you are replying to someone specifically use the "reply with quote" option contrary to the "reply' option which does not show who you are targeting or answering to....

for pity's sake,how do u take nude photos of urselves,and store them!zikianza kutoka magazetini uturushie na sie humu tujifunze kwako!

Nimevumilia nimeshindwa EMT... Nice avatar naona umeenda kuji soap...

Like your new avatar too Asha D! Just remember to take care of your blackberry isiibiwe maana the photos we exchanged the other day sijui.

Like your new avatar too Asha D! Just remember to take care of your blackberry isiibiwe maana the photos we exchanged the other day sijui.

EMT seriously... my man is telling me to send pictures of my nude self via any electronic device... that is the end of us... am in for all adventures but i think nimevuka stage ya kua that naive' a guy who is not even my hubby hata kama namvulia nguo in privacy.... hio ya kutuma its a whole new level....

Thanks for the compliment.... Avatar i mean....lol

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT

Bwana Ameir samahani kwa kuongea na wewe kwa kiswahili lakini he mbona umekuwa mkali hivyo! Kama unataka ushauri basi hebu tulia usikilize unayoambiwa.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
if her pics leaks,she'll know ts u,n she may leak urs!...so mtakua squared!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom