Help!! The confused one !!

Too High to get over, Get off get under, You Stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder..

Too High to get over, Get off get under, You Stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder..

Ameir hayo ni maneno ya Michael Jackson katika wimbo wa 'Wanna be startin somethin' - i believe tokana na position ulomuweka mpenzi wako the first verse of the song is more applicable to your situation than maneno hayo... I believe we will be in agreement with this....

[1st Verse]
I Took My Baby To The Doctor
With A Fever, But Nothing He Found
By The Time This Hit The Street
They Said She Had A Breakdown
Someone's Always Tryin' To Start My Baby Cryin'
Talkin', Squealin', Lyin'
Sayin' You Just Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

You Go Girl.. I See You Also A Fan... And 4rm Whr I'm standin, Ths Verse Suits You Perfecto! As They Say In Spanish...
You love t pretend that your good, when you alwys upto no good
You realy can make him hate her, so your tongue became a razor
Someone's alwys trying,t keep my baby crying
Treachrous, Cunnin And Lying, You Got My Baby Cryin.. With Love...Xx

Helo Peeps.. Since Last Year Up Until Few Months, Nilikua Kwenye Uhusiano Na Mtu Maarufu... We Met Through A Mutual Friend At A BBQ And The Attraction Was Spot On For The Both Of Us.. Anywhoo Yeye She Travels Most Of The Times Kikazi And Since We Are Couple, We Do What Other Normal Couples Inlove Do When Separated By Distance Including Sending Provocative Pictures (NUDE) To Eachother Kwenye Blackberry (BBM). Anyway To Make The Long Story Short, Last Saturday Nimeibiwa Simu Yangu Club Ya Runway Yani Nilichanganyikiwa And Stil Am Sababu Hizo Picha Zinaweza Kusambazwa Na Yeye Ni Msichana Maarufu Ambaye I'm Sure Almost Kila Mtu Anamjua. What If Zikitoka Magazetini? How Do I Tell It To Her Especlly Now That Hatupo Pamoja Tena? And We Hardly Talk Anymore Labda Tukutane And Its Mostly Hi And Goodbye!! Atanifikiria Vipi?

sharobaro

Aah! Mabibi Na Mabwana Ahsanteni Saana Kwa Ushauri Wenu And I Must Say I Thnk Ther Are Some Of Us Here Who Havn't Been Gettin Some Lately...LMFAO As much as i would like to let ya'll abt what happnd, Bigdaddy gota go to bed:-( Had A Really Really Long Night., If Y'll Knw What I Mean ;-) Well, Some Of You...Hahaha

Aah! Mabibi Na Mabwana Ahsanteni Saana Kwa Ushauri Wenu And I Must Say I Thnk Ther Are Some Of Us Here Who Havn't Been Gettin Some Lately...LMFAO As much as i would like to let ya'll abt what happnd, Bigdaddy gota go to bed:-( Had A Really Really Long Night., If Y'll Knw What I Mean ;-) Well, Some Of You...Hahaha

Mmmmh... you are absolutely bragging Ameir, i really don't bliv she understood you right away in such a short time and then went down with it... you gat to be kidding or if so then your gal is blonde....

Back
Top Bottom