English learning thread

Hahaaaaaa u made my day lo...| the language you adore does't show integration with uu haaaa... Myself I love the language and currently am trying to improve it by learning through online British council, the web is so helpful u learn freely the only thing u need to access the web is internet. If u are interested u may join the team and register. welcome in the learning program me...
Myself and I cannot be used that way.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Hellow guys, I'v reviewed some of the comments concerning English, they have helped me a lot because I'v seen some of the mistakes which I also had in my English and ur corrections made me to perfect my language in that area. I like to advice those who are really interested in improving their English to visit this link Grammar, it's very helpful and free. The best way is to register after completing the registration check your English level. Start learning and practicing your English with different people in the world, if u have questions also u have a chance to ask the teacher and u get his/her response. If u'll be serious ur English level will be improving as the time goes on. Am also a member and I see changes to myself.... ur welcome mazee...!

plz correct me if u see mistakes.
Ooh!! I view this website is so good to learn but can i get its application from playstore???

Hellow guys, I'v reviewed some of the comments concerning English, they have helped me a lot because I'v seen some of the mistakes which I also had in my English and ur corrections made me to perfect my language in that area. I like to advice those who are really interested in improving their English to visit this link Grammar, it's very helpful and free. The best way is to register after completing the registration check your English level. Start learning and practicing your English with different people in the world, if u have questions also u have a chance to ask the teacher and u get his/her response. If u'll be serious ur English level will be improving as the time goes on. Am also a member and I see changes to myself.... ur welcome mazee...!

plz correct me if u see mistakes.
Its so great and understandable i think no one to correct it

Mama wawili twende sawa. Naanza kukutupia maneno machache ya kingereza ambayo watu hukosea mara nyingi sana, hata wajuzi wa kingereza. Mfano:

Lose - -poteza.
Loose - -legevu; -isiyokaza; -laini.

Sasa utakuta mtu msomi anatumia maneno haya vibaya kama hivi:

An atom looses electrons to become an ion instead of An atom loses ......

Hili ni tatizo.

Pia kuna maneno haya hapa.

Number plate - kibati ambako namba za gari huandikwa.

Plate number - namba zinazoandikwa kwenye kibati cha gari, mfano T 500 XYZ

Lakini utakuta mtu, tena msomi kabisa anachanganya haya maneno.

Kwa kuwa wewe mama wawili ndio kwanza unajifunza, kuwa makini usifanye makosa haya.

Nitarejea.....

Sent from my SM-J110H using JamiiForums mobile app

Mama wawili twende sawa. Naanza kukutupia maneno machache ya kingereza ambayo watu hukosea mara nyingi sana, hata wajuzi wa kingereza. Mfano:

Lose - -poteza.
Loose - -legevu; -isiyokaza; -laini.

Sasa utakuta mtu msomi anatumia maneno haya vibaya kama hivi:

An atom looses electrons to become an ion instead of An atom loses ......

Hili ni tatizo.

Pia kuna maneno haya hapa.

Number plate - kibati ambako namba za gari huandikwa.

Plate number - namba zinazoandikwa kwenye kibati cha gari, mfano T 500 XYZ

Lakini utakuta mtu, tena msomi kabisa anachanganya haya maneno.

Kwa kuwa wewe mama wawili ndio kwanza unajifunza, kuwa makini usifanye makosa haya.

Nitarejea.....

Sent from my SM-J110H using JamiiForums mobile app
Am also one among of them but am use loose instead of lose thanks for correction

Back
Top Bottom