Bill & Melinda Gates watalikiana

But on a serious note, if Bill has a hand in The whole Covid-19 set-up then Melissa must have been in disagreement and opted out of the marriage.

He has raised eyebrows by his input on the Virus and been very vocal regarding it's progress, control vaccines and has recently stated that towards the end of 2022 the virus will have ceased to have the impacts it now has.

But on a serious note, if Bill has a hand in The whole Covid-19 set-up then Melissa must have been in disagreement and opted out of the marriage.

He has raised eyebrows by his input on the Virus and been very vocal regarding it's progress, control vaccines and has recently stated that towards the end of 2022 the virus will have ceased to have the impacts it now has.
Alisikika msukuma mmoja akiongea kwa sauti huku akila matobolwa.

Melinda sijui atamuoa nani maana yule wa Jeff amemuoa mwalimu wa sayansi wa watoto wake..

So Karucee are you anticipating on the possibility of the couple being behind the current flu pandemic!?...

So Karucee are you anticipating on the possibility of the couple being behind the current flu pandemic!?...
Basing on the articles I have come across, yes!

I can't argue through it, I have not delved into the 5G conspiracy theories and it's relationship with Covid-19, but still I choose to believe something is amiss.

Habari njema sana hii. Hii familia imeua watu wengi sana kwa magonjwa ya kutengeneza maabara, mivyakula ya GMO na miradi yao lukuki ya kishetani
Ndo upuuzi mnaopeana kwenye vijiwe vya kahawa!!?? Toka nje ya box.

Basing on the articles I have come across, yes!

I can't argue through it, I have not delved into the 5G conspiracy theories and it's relationship with Covid-19, but still I choose to believe something is amiss.
AFA GMO is concerned I'm joining the conspirators' club..again those fckn crop seeds can't be regrown and hangs in a suspicion cancer balance moreso why control the globe's humans population while it has its innate modalities of balancing its contents, I too didn't trust the couple from what I read...may be their impact will be lessened with this divorce

Kwa wenzetu ndio kuna kutalikiana (Kupeana Talaka) kiroho safi. Bongo hamnaga Talaka, ukiingia kwenye ndoa hakuna kutoka salama, na ukitaka kutoka kwenye ndoa basi jiandae kuna kutangaziana uadui, kurogana na kutangaziana vita (Kuanzia Mtaani mpaka Instagram)....
Utakuwa mzaramo mnaongea sana, maelezo kibao yasiyo na ulazima.

Back
Top Bottom