π π π πWakupuuzwa huku unaendelea kuni-qoute!π€£π€£ππ I like the way you dance my flows!!..
Kijana we ni mtiifu sana,sasa nataka urudi google uendelee kujifunza Mandarin,ukipata shida sehemu,usiogope kurudi,nitakusaidia
π π π π ngoja matusi sasa kutoka kwa vijana wa sisiemu
Hehehe there is nothing a Tanzanian witch hate like truth. I can show you numerous articles which place Nairobi ahead of Dar but you can't show me even five articles that place Dar is slum ahead of Mombasa.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Kuna kitu hujaelewa???..nikueleweshe maana mi ndo kazi yanguπ π π π
Hahahahahahahahah[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]It seems you are out of your senses. Let me educate you a bit.
Top 5 Tallest buildings in East Africa
1. Britam tower 200m
2. CBE tower 198m
3. GTC office tower 184m
4. UAP tower 163m
5. Zemen tower 160m
No Tanzanian building in top 5. Three are from Kenya and two from Ethiopia.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
mhh ujinga mtu anakua nao.
Prove it.Hahahahahahahahah[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
BRITAM tower ina height ya 60M
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Hiyo kilimani yenyewe ni kichaka kikubwa juu hata ngedere wanaweza kuwepomhh ujinga mtu anakua nao.
wewe tukuuze tununulie ndugu zako mahindi[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
Hiyo kichaka is wealthier than all of Dar.Hiyo kilimani yenyewe ni kichaka kikubwa juu hata ngedere wanaweza kuwepo
Ha ha ha expected this kind of reply! We have money to visit Dubai, Serengeti, Ngorongoro but not Kenya. I wonder what Kenyans like about TzTanzanians doesn't have money for touring Kenya. Tourism is left for only those with money.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Kwani ngedere na nyani wanaoishi hapo kilimani,hulipa kodi?
tuje kenya kutalii nini[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23],una wehu sana.Tanzanians doesn't have money for touring Kenya. Tourism is left for only those with money.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
sawa kachambe ulale sasa.
Ha ha ha expected this kind of reply! We have money to visit Dubai, Serengeti, Ngorongoro but not Kenya. I wonder what Kenyans like about Tz
Where has a Tanzanian ever toured?tuje kenya kutalii nini[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23],una wehu sana.
Do we need the whole population to travel? What percentage of Kenyans go overseas for vacation ? I guess not more than 1%. So that 50% who are not filthy poor can do that.Hiyo pesa mko nayo mmeiba kutoka wapi? Because the last time I checked about half of Tanzanians were filthy poor.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app