Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

new skylines starts from the ground!!! AVIC INTERNATIONAL going up at a lightening speed





__________________
 
You know why most Nairobi CBD photos are too much edited to get these kind of effects, Because Its old an unappealing.

Uongo mtupu does this look edited to you? Point out what's not appealing? Just give us facts.
 
Do these Tanzanians understand the word VINTAGE...?Old and classy .and that's our CBD.These bongolala's thought that they would scare us with their scycrappers but upper hill alone took care of them.That daresalaam hata Mombasa gave it a run for its money in terms of infrastructure and real estate.Iling'aria tu Mombasa na ten shiny scycrappers. ..hahaha. Hao wasee nayo Nairobi wasitaje hata.......The actual built up area of Nairobi metropolis is extremely massive that Dar is just a collection of informal settlement in its millions. Looks like kabul city or Maputo
 
 
jipe moyo tuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 
seriously capital city yenu bana...hahaha. infact I thought Dar was a great city hadi time nilipitia hii thread.....Arusha is the only town in Tanzania that is well planned the rest ni changudoA tu
 
seriously capital city yenu bana...hahaha. infact I thought Dar was a great city hadi time nilipitia hii thread.....Arusha is the only town in Tanzania that is well planned the rest ni changudoA tu
we endelea kujifariji tuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 
seriously capital city yenu bana...hahaha. infact I thought Dar was a great city hadi time nilipitia hii thread.....Arusha is the only town in Tanzania that is well planned the rest ni changudoA tu
seriously capital city yenu bana...hahaha. infact I thought Dar was a great city hadi time nilipitia hii thread.....Arusha is the only town in Tanzania that is well planned the rest ni changudoA tu
Anzisheni Dar vs Maputo atleast mshtue LDC wenzenu wa Mozambique na 10 scycrappers and renders. You've got nothing on THE GREAT NAIROBI for real.cheers.....but for the sake of east Africa brotherhood I urge Kenyans to visit daresalaam. it's a great place. some of my relatives stay in kariakor...
 
now you are learning...so how many times does President Kenyatta use the armored car. just on a public holiday.
on public usually anatumia covered car kama ile nimekuonesha alafu tofautisha kati ya president and popeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
usitake kila unachokiona kiwe katika same levels
 
not kariakor its kariakooπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
naomba uendelee kujipa moyo lakini safari hii kazi munayoπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
 
hehehe Nairobi iko ligi soh. ....msiogope kuja benchmarking. by the way bigups to Mbiu sda choir I like their songs.
 
Not new accounts. I have been following this thread quietly for the past two weeks. ...ni kutoklezea tu brathe. .....lakini chunga magufuli asikufute kazi na text message
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…