ukionana nao tu umekwisha maana hawa jf members wakikenya waliopo humu almost 99.9% ni wakora...Hivi hunielewi? sitaki ujue identity yangu na location yangu! If ni trust issues, I do not care if you think I'm in nairobi or not, I came here to do my businesses and not to play games or impress anyone.
we mbwa usiye na mama, sijali kuhusu maneno yako ya kijinga maana hauna hata robo ya akili. Sema utakalo, console yourselves, money comes into my deep pockets by the minute and you ain't got NOTHING.Huyu ako Mwananyamala anakula muturaa asikupime akili. Nairobi akikuja atatoka kweli?
Ubovu na uozo gani? You are taking as if Dar and Tanzania in general is the Biblical promised land where milk and honey flow and there are no vices. Listen to yourself young man.Sina chuki juu ya kenya, ninawakosoa kwa ubovu na uozo wenu, ni vitu viwili tofauti, chuki unayo wewe, vitu vidogo ambavyo havina hata umuhimu unavibadilisha kuwa chuki, kwa taarifa yako, dua la kuku halimpati mwewe, utatukana,utaenda hata kujiua, tupo up up up up
Nyie sijui haya maneno mnatoa wapi? mimi nilisema Tanzania ni BIBLICAL land lini? please show me lini nilisema! mkikosa arguments, shut those shitty rags you call mouthsU no u no uozo gani? You are taking as if dad and Tanzania in general is the Biblical promised land where milk and honey flow and there are no vices. Listen to yourself young man.
Ala ata nashidwa kama huyu jama yuko kweli nbr, wacha azidii na uwongo wake tulio zoea,Huyu ako Mwananyamala anakula muturaa asikupime akili. Nairobi akikuja atatoka kweli?
I used that coz it's the easiest language you could understand. Had I used cecs ungenisumbua na maswali no haba. These are county executives (or ministers as you would call them) who are given budget allocations by the county government just the same way cabinet secretaries (or should I say ministers?) are given money by the national government to carry out different development projects. These CECs go through a stringent vetting process before they are approved by the county assemblies for appointments to different county government ministries. Naamini umeelewa sasaThen this makes you stupid because I perfectly remember you telling me that nairobi county has ministers, you are backstabbing yourself! tafuta mtu mwingine wa kubishana naye, siwezi kuendelea kubishana na mtu asiyejielewa
Ah wapi! mmejaa chuki ka nini, yaani mko tayari mnunue bundle for the sake of making us feel lesser than you
Lesser than you when it comes to unemployment, hunger, corruption, tribalism, you know, all the terrible shit you are accustomed toof course you are lesser than us. You are LDC, we ain't
Wewe ndio uliyenielewa sio mimi kukuelewa wewe, I took you into the right lane, Mazel tov!!!!!!!!! though it takes a long time for you to understandI used that coz it's the easiest language you could understand. Had I used cecs ungenisumbua na maswali no haba. These are county executives (or ministers as you would call them) who are given budget allocations by the county government just the same way cabinet secretaries (or should I say ministers?) are given money by the national government to carry out different development projects. These CECs go through a stringent vetting process before they are approved by the county assemblies for appointments to different county government ministries. Naamini umeelewa sasa
haha ... these shitty rugs have enabled Kenya to be ahead of danganyika in almost all important sectors of development so shut the hell up and concentrate on how you gonna lift your shitty country out of ldc. Have some respect for your eldersNyie sijui haya maneno mnatoa wapi? mimi nilisema Tanzania ni BIBLICAL land lini? please show me lini nilisema! mkikosa arguments, shut those shitty rags you call mouths
With all those, we still ahead of you. Masons number yet yani. I know how bitter that one can beLesser than you when it comes to unemployment, hunger, corruption, tribalism, you know, all the terrible shit you are accustomed to
What the dickens made you so repulsive? I guess living in that shit-hole made it all happen. LDC is just a word and surprisingly, we are in that category yet we donated tones of food to the victims of hurricane Idai, we even sell food to you ungrateful f**ks, we fund multi billion dollar projects with our own damn money! If you were to ask me to either live in a country that is mistaken for being an ldc or a shitty hell hole like kunya land, I'd choose the first choicehaha ... these shitty rugs have enabled Kenya to be ahead of danganyika in almost all important sectors of development so shut the hell up and concentrate on how you gonna lift your shitty country out of ldc. Have some respect for your elders
Yeah speaks a hungry wolf about to pass out from hunger, go f**ck yourselfWith all those, we still ahead of you. Masons number yet yani. I know how bitter that one can be
Those who have money don't talk, they let the money do the talking. Umesikia poor millionaire?we mbwa usiye na mama, sijali kuhusu maneno yako ya kijinga maana hauna hata robo ya akili. Sema utakalo, console yourselves, money comes into my deep pockets by the minute and you ain't got NOTHING.
Hahaha, and what millionaire said that? did you quote yourself? damn you are desperate and pathetic as f**ck. Advice from a poor shitty ass kunyan, I'll passThose who have money don't talk, they let the money do the talking. Umesikia poor millionaire?
Ile mbwa nyenzio iliyokuwa inadhani siko nairobi iko wapi au hiyo mbwa iliuwa ni wewe? taabu mtapata sanaThose who have money don't talk, they let the money do the talking. Umesikia poor millionaire?