Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Listen here, I ain't go no time for that. If statistics don't make you believe that it's a city then you are an idiot, i'd rather take a walk than argue with you because you are uneducated and bizarre for a mature adult.
Which stats population?....lagos has 20 million...johannesburg 4 million...buda bring me the banks and malls in mbeya

MBEYA
5C05FF85-AF22-4632-8484-4BEB2041F11F.jpeg

Which stats population?....lagos has 20 million...johannesburg 4 million...buda bring me the banks and malls in mbeya
Mall ndio inafanya sehemu kua city ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yani unaonesha ujuha wa hali ya juu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: So let me get this right, banks and malls are the criteria for a place to be called a city? I'M SHOCKED!!!!!!! Truly you need therapy, I have a therapist friend, He can squeeze you in.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: So let me get this right, banks and malls are the criteria for a place to be called a city? I'M SHOCKED!!!!!!! Truly you need therapy, I have a therapist friend, He can squeeze you in.
Ameona soo kukwambia na flyover pia๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kenyans think that malls are contributing billions on GDP what a shame

Budaa kisii is better than mbeya unless u prove it...kisii has 12 floor tower..more banks,decent towers,good suburbs ,mbeya looks like a refugee camp..unless u prove me wrong
Kwanza hakikisha iringa umemalizana nayo vzr ndio uwaze mbeya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so 12 floors tower ndio inakua city ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aiseee kweli kenya kuna vilasa sijapata ona

Back
Top Bottom