Jay456watt
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 23, 2016
- 10,356
- 7,994
mzee mbona una utoto hivi? twitter followers, retweets, na likes nyingi ndio nini?aliyepost hii takataka kule ni twitter nina hakika 100% ni mmoja ya mkenya kilaza tunaye argue naye kwenye hii battle hapa jf.
unapost kitu kama hii wakati huna impact wala influence yoyote twitter. tangu ujiunge na twitter mwaka 2012(miaka saba iliyopita) mpaka hii leo ndio kwanza una followers 826, yaani hata mimi nimekuzidi kwa followers japo nimejiunga tweeter 2015.
hii takataka umepost jana around 7pm but mpaka hii leo mda huu imepata like moja, retweet zero, comment zero. wakenya wa twitter wamekudharau na kukupuuza.wamekuona mjinga.
najua unasoma comment yangu kwa uchungu na maumivu mengi.
[emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji116][emoji116][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
View attachment 887823View attachment 887824
I know that las vegas is just a city, why would I move to nevada if las vegas isn't my destination? don't embarass yourself, any city with a dry climate could call itself like thatndugu Nevada ni state...Las Vegas ni mji ndani ya Nevada...Nevada state ni mostly desert
Haahahhaahahaahahhaa, you know what, you should really pay attention. I wasn't showcasing houses, I was showcasing Mbeya's landscape that looks like Scotland's. Usikurupuke, fikiri kwanzaLOL.....So mbeya has houses we can find in scotland.....certainly you werent paying attention in your literature class to know what a metaphor is
I know that las vegas is just a city, why would I move to nevada if las vegas isn't my destination? don't embarass yourself, any city with a dry climate could call itself like that
I know that las vegas is just a city, why would I move to nevada if las vegas isn't my destination? don't embarass yourself, any city with a dry climate could call itself like that
Yes, ndio nasema hivyo ila ni opinion yangu usijesema kuwa eti kila mtu anayeenda Nevada lazima aende Las Vegas. Miji mingi duniani imejifananisha na Las vegas kwasababu ya gambling na casinos kama Macau, ChinaView attachment 887844View attachment 887844sjakuelewa vizuri ila nadhani unasema huwezi enda kwingine Nevada except Las Vegas tu...au unasemaje? tumia kiswahili sasa...
mimi ni jizee kweli na si uongo...kule KT natumia ID ya kadoda jizee la 60s.jizee la 60s linalokuza mvi kila kona ya mwili lina akili kama ya teenager
oooo nimekuelewa sasaYes, ndio nasema hivyo ila ni opinion yangu usijesema kuwa eti kila mtu anayeenda Nevada lazima aende Las Vegas. Miji mingi duniani imejifananisha na Las vegas kwasababu ya gambling na casinos kama Macau, China
You need some help with this. I was not comparing Mbeya houses with Scotland houses. I was comparing landscapesplease just post your ldc country in peace without tripping.............mbeya doesnt have houses that scotland has........get over it bufoon
karibu basi uwanyoroshe ila mambo ya followers jameni usijiabishe...nobody cares hata ukawa na followers billioni moja...uwache utoto... ati twitter likes and followers bana...yaani mtu anaweza dhani nimtoto wa 13 years kaandika kumbe jizee la 57 yearsmimi ni jizee kweli na si uongo...kule KT natumia ID ya kadoda jizee la 60s.
licha ya uzee wangu, nanyorosha mayouth na majobless yote ya kenya. majobless yanakosa furaha kadoda inapokuwa around.
[emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji382][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
View attachment 887850
are marbles really rolling round your head???!!!!........ama una brain cancer that prevents you from deciphering obvious stuffYou need some help with this. I was not comparing Mbeya houses with Scotland houses. I was comparing landscapes
yaani mtu anaweza dhani nimtoto wa 13 years kaandika kumbe jizee la 57 years
I think I have been calm long enough trying not to be rude to you because that is not my nature but now get this, If you are crazy, there are institutions that might help your pathetic mental condition but I have realized that the effects of your condition are irreversible therefore i'll just have to deal with it like thisare marbles really rolling round your head???!!!!........ama una brain cancer that prevents you from deciphering obvious stuff
comrade you are arguing with a dimwit. so don't take him serious... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]I think I have been calm long enough trying not to be rude to you because that is not my nature but now get this, If you are crazy, there are institutions that might help your pathetic mental condition but I have realized that the effects of your condition are irreversible therefore i'll just have to deal with it like this
whatever idiot.......sound and fury signifying nothing.............you clearly have esteem issues and i cant help your pathetic selfI think I have been calm long enough trying not to be rude to you because that is not my nature but now get this, If you are crazy, there are institutions that might help your pathetic mental condition but I have realized that the effects of your condition are irreversible therefore i'll just have to deal with it like this
comrade you are arguing with a dimwit. so don't take him serious... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
hahahaha i'm very sorry my friend... nilikuwa natania tu....sikudhani ungekasirika.nowadays youve totally lost it....thought tanzanians are well mannered.......get over yourself tanganyika cassanova with some imaginary quicksand fame demagogue
Nenda ukalale huko, sifa ya kwanza ya wakenya ni matatizo ya akiliwhatever idiot.......sound and fury signifying nothing.............you clearly have esteem issues and i cant help your pathetic self