Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Umekula lakini!? If you get chance to discuss with Intelligent people try to involve your leaders.
Yeah, nimekula albino kama wewe. Nimejua supu ya albino ishafurisha tumbo ndo maana unareason ka kondoo hivoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
Last edited:
Yeah, nimekula albino kawa wewe. Nimejua supu ya albino ishafurisha tumbo ndo maana unareason ka kondoo hivoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pwahahaha!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ we know you very well you are puppet of white, starving ones, slum dwellers and tribals.
Can you please go home and feed yourself then come here and talk to us.
 
Pwahahaha!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ we know you very well you are puppet of white, starving ones, slum dwellers and tribals.
Can you please go home and feed yourself then come here and talk to us.
One, I don't glorify whites.
Two, I'm 100% sure that I a live better life than you.
Three, I never stepped my foot into any of Kenyan slums.
Four, You are as useless as goat's tail which is there but doesn't cover anything.
Five, Go and borrow any functional brain in nearby learning institution cause you lack one.
 
Pwahahaha!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ we know you very well you are puppet of white, starving ones, slum dwellers and tribals.
Can you please go home and feed yourself then come here and talk to us.
I better die starving than live by the flesh of my fellow human being.
 
In fact you the most stupid person among stupid Tanzanians I have heard talking here. You stupidity is worse talking about.
so leo una compare masai mara na serengeti kweli???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
masai mara kuna hoteli mpaka za 20usd hehehhe
naona umeanza kuchoka sasa
 
yani wakenya msijidanganye kushindana na tanzania kwenye sector ya utalii bora muache kabisa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
mwaka wa shetaniπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
loss haiko kwenye SGR na kq pekeake mpaka huku pia

 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…