Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

buda naona umeandika maneno mengi sana.

let use citizen tv mobile app as a case study.the app was released in 2015,mpaka leo downloads hazijafika one million.

app ya azam imekuwa released last year, download imefika one million.utaniambiaje kenya mnaongoza kwa matumizi ya internet ilhali app zenyu zina download chache?.

nijibu bila emotions pls. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
 
Kadoda there are many many people (me included) that don't bother downloading those apps, so you can't demonstrate that by comparing the number of local apps downloaded. I don't have any channel app in my phone but I can still watch those channel just like the way I told you earlier
 
Mtaumia sana juu ya Kenya ila facts zitabaki pale pale. IT is another sector ambapo Tanzania haigusi kenya hata robo. Just in case you didn't know, Nairobi was named the most "intelligent city" in Africa. IT is another area where even Uganda scores better than your shithole ujamaa country. Kenya ranks third in infirmation technology In Africa while Tanzania doesn't even make the top ten.

Most Technologically Advanced Countries in Africa | The African Exponent

www.itnewsafrica.com/2017/06/african-countries-with-the-most-tech-hubs-ranked/

Top Tech-Savvy Cities in Africa - Africa.com

KELELE MTAPIGA SANA ILA UKWELI ITABAKI PALE PALE
 
They are really arguing cheaply, ati sijui mara azam ii mara citizen TV ile. Kama ni ivo then let's use a case study with Facebook pages or groups, twitter, Instagram etc coz I can remember the last time I checked "GRUOP KENYA" which is a Kenyan group had 2,461,395 members and " KISIMA CHA JANGWANI " which is Tanzanian fb group had 842,003 members
 
so youtube unaangalia live??
 



I wonder what we argue with these Tanzanians.....in reality they are no real competitors.They have no planning in dar....
very poor infrastructure....a very weak education system.....they don't excell in any sports......they live in archaic shacks covering 90% of their city.but still have the guts to compare with us
 
We should just keep quiet and leave them to yap here alone coz I don't see any reason why we should argue with them...kwanza kuna mwingine hapa anajiita Annel, he is claiming that amefanya ICT na hata hajui kama unaezastream live video with only YouTube... I think iyo IT yake ni certificate hata diploma hajafika
 
The good thing is just to keep quiet
 
You can't use the number of downloads as a base of calculating the number of internet users in a country. That is not scientific analysis and it has never hapeened anywhere. There could be a million reasons why people would download a TV app: Maybe tanzanians just love using apps to stream live as opposed to Kenyans. Or maybe there were incentives like free gifts for every download that could have prompted people to download. As a I said, there could be a million reasons for this. I believe you have an agency that tracks the number of internet users in your country like we have herebin kenya. Maybe you can bring their data on internet usage we compare with the same from our agency coz that would make a lot of sense. Am saying this because the three sites I brought were apparently "cooked" In favour of kenya even though they are not kenyan organizations. I rest my case
 
bado umeandika kwa emotion sana. i rest my case too. [emoji23] [emoji23]
 
watu wa supadip lens, ob van na swinging seats in parliament.....

napita tu
 
unachekesha sana wewe.... youtube inamilikiwa na tv gani ya kenya?.
Umeskia nikisema ati kuna Tv inamiliki You tube ama izo sasa umejiekea tu. What im trying to tell you is that there is no need to download any tv app yet those programs can be found live on you tube. Hata iyo Azam yenyu mkipenda you can just stream live
 
Hahaha...yani Kenya na Tanzania ni kama usiku na mchana; hazipatani hata kidogo. Yani Safaricom alone made twice in profits what Tanzania's 14 biggest and most profitable companies made combined!? Yani Safcom ni kubwa kushindwa hizi 14 Tanzanian companies combined! And they wonder why/how we have a bigger economy than them.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…