Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Hata video imechoka na upuzi wako , imekuhepa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
infact i had to beg the video to appear, it has never seen something like that against a train with half table πŸ˜‚
 
Sasa umehama GTC area Unaenda another construction zone …. Jifurahishe mwenyewe kilaza β€¦πŸ˜†
BTW leo niwapongeze, mmepunguza VUMBI , before the drainage kulikua na VUMBI whole part, sasa vumbi imekua slashed in HALF, we congratulate
 
Ebu muambie akuonyeshe those vulnerable areas in Talanta that it will be used.
 
mwaiofhawaii is a professional, no worries about that, he cleans exceptionally

View: https://x.com/Elvis_Localman/status/2092149072765374876?s=20
Since I am a professional cleaner according to your CCM talking point memo, I will wire you $500 right now if you can just tell us where Samia foldable seats are hidden. It’s your money, claim it .. no hard feelingsβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ or should I make it $1000.. ( if you can locate Talanta grass ).. 🀣🀣🀣
 
we understand your comming from poverty, πŸ˜‚ you might be depressed when you want to know how people are worth kwahio rudi zako kufanya cleaning
 
Wanyamwezi witches consulting amongst themselves right now on the next course of action after seeing fiber stitching machines at Talanta stadium 🀣🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 3657021
I swear for a sec. I thought they were avocados in a basket… 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…