Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I am compiling a list of things your “insider info” has betrayed you …🫣🫣🤣🤣
1: Talanta green grass
2: Samia Foldable seats
3: Vice President quits
I will let my comrades add onto it….🤣🤣🤣🤣
Insider info motto is “hear to evil see no evil”…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 compile zote sasa, your missing alot of them😂 na hii apa chini usisahau
1787688672698.png
 
I am compiling a list of things your “insider info” has betrayed you …🫣🫣🤣🤣
1: Talanta green grass
2: Samia Foldable seats
3: Vice President quits
I will let my comrades add onto it….🤣🤣🤣🤣
Insider info motto is “hear to evil see no evil”…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tuanzishe challenge ya who has a half table kwenye sgr, we might get a winner in 10 mins 😂

View: https://www.facebook.com/100069795166913/videos/at-tzrailways-sgr-customer-satisfaction-is-our-priority-nothing-makes-us-happier/1422945086303899/

1787689088693.png
 
Ona hii ingine 😂 😂 kila sehem yupo
I got family connections in Bongo still . My first cousin is a High school teacher there ( don’t ask)… My Dad was educated there . My uncle worked for Azam till last year. Another cousin lived there and even married a Tanzanian and they relocated to Nairobi recently after he was transferred .So yes I have Bongo nephews and nieces.
But all that said , I still think your country is backwards and full of idiots like you …🤣🤣🤣
 
I got family connections in Bongo still . My first cousin is a High school teacher there ( don’t ask)… My Dad was educated there . My uncle worked for Azam till last year. Another cousin lived there and even married a Tanzanian and they relocated to Nairobi recently after he was transferred .So yes I have Bongo nephews and nieces.
But all that said , I still think your country is backwards and full of idiots like you …🤣🤣🤣
yes we are backwaed dont you see
1787689449214.png
 
Back
Top Bottom