IamLee
JF-Expert Member
- Apr 23, 2017
- 7,541
- 9,895
That’s bold of you Coming from a “city” that looks like this..somehow its a city
View attachment 3621458
That’s bold of you Coming from a “city” that looks like this..somehow its a city
View attachment 3621458
happy birthday to youLike they imagined a 100k seater stadium in Dodoma only to end up with a 20k seater stadium which they're now justifying like their lives depend on it.😂😂😂
those arent slums, they are normal short houses which is fine, but these are slumsThat’s bold of you Coming from a “city” that looks like this..View attachment 3623081View attachment 3623082View attachment 3623083View attachment 3623084View attachment 3623085View attachment 3623086
These are AI images that is not in the plan of your government. You will die and your grandchildren will also die before they see the proposal of such an AI image from your government.Kundustan mpo? 👇👇View attachment 3622912
Kwani hii building bado iko under constructionHii hapa mzizima tower.. kama china tu View attachment 3622748View attachment 3622747View attachment 3622744View attachment 3622746
mbna ishamalizika na kuangukaKwani hii building bado iko under construction
Let me fantasize about being a Bongolala for 1 minute .. Hope I make all through that 1 minute… here we go,That’s bold of you Coming from a “city” that looks like this..View attachment 3623081View attachment 3623082View attachment 3623083View attachment 3623084View attachment 3623085View attachment 3623086
Why these aren't 30 storey high?
let me fantasize as a kenya for a whileLet me fantasize about being a Bongolala for 1 minute .. Hope I make all through that 1 minute… here we go,
“You are lying . I am a Bongolala and that’s old photos from like 1970s… Dar is so modern. It’s the New York of Africa “
Ouch , I just got a flash headache … could last a minute ..I am back being me … 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣