Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Hapa kazi tu,

It shows how a backward city dar vumbi is.
Very local fishing village.
Every international city has a China town. Bongolala bongobure huwezi elewa hii.
That's why I can't debate with Kunyans.

You are so dumb, na backward and simping creatures.

Why, can't you go and start a JALUO or GIKUYU Town in Beijing or Mumbai.

Stupid
 
tatizo lako ni
1783015547736.png
 
I didn’t know Kenyatta was Chinese… is that why he brinks a lot ?… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
we nae kua na akili sometimes unakua kama umezaliwa leo bana, yaani chineese restaurant ni kitu cha kupigia watu kelele wakati half of the country is extremely poor
 
we nae kua na akili sometimes unakua kama umezaliwa leo bana, yaani chineese restaurant ni kitu cha kupigia watu kelele wakati half of the country is extremely poor
So you think China town in Kilimani ni just a restaurant?… now I understand why reasonable people block you …you are dumber than a bag of hammers…🤯😆😆
 
So you think China town in Kilimani ni just a restaurant?… now I understand why reasonable people block you …you are dumber than a bag of hammers…🤯😆😆
Yule fala na wewe tafauti zenu ndogo sana, huyo mshamba tunamuelekeza tallest tower ni ipi anaanza ubishi wewe bado wewe, sema wewe tushakuzoea
 
Sifiri watu wazima kaka ... Tafuta mabasha wengine. Jitu zima zuzu 🖕🏿
Don’t be mad at me bro 😎…I am not the one who posted your monkey 🐵 photo… I can tell that’s why you are angry at the moment….. but that resemblance is just too much, one can’t help notice … ok I am done…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Don’t be mad at me bro 😎…I am not the one who posted your monkey 🐵 photo… I can tell that’s why you are angry at the moment….. but that resemblance is just too much, one can’t help notice … ok I am done…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sasa huo ni utoto, mbna unakua personal?
 
So according to your previous post..these are glass buildings View attachment 3620817View attachment 3620818but now this is not
View attachment 3620819
There are way more glass buildings in Nairobi than Dar .. hata some hotels are glassy like the Boma in south C . it’s only we don’t think of it as a big deal ka Washamba especially now that the world is moving away from glass to green technology for environmental purposes. But the day Dar adopt green technology, then Tutasikia ati glass is so outdated… hawa majamaa ni vigeugeu pro max…🤣🤣🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom