Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

wewe unataka wafanye usafi ili wa expose poor workmanship? Mchina mjanja sana hii wanakwenda kupigwa na kitu kizito kabla ya AFCON wakati muda umebakia mchache ndio wanafanya usafi no room for finishing na ndio imetoka hiyo.
naona mchina anakimbia mda sio mrefu
 
I understand that they capitalize on aviation, which doesn’t mean that we can’t compare ourselves to them just on that basis.

You should understand the mindset of a capitalist.At the end of the day we aim for the best generally and do not give an excuse for blind patriotism to supersede quality and value..
For example if I’m flying to Heathrow, and I get better value in terms of comfort and flight ticket in British airways than I do in KQ, I won’t be dumb to fly KQ! Rather it’s for KQ to create that value as it’s competitors. How is that ignorance? As a matter of fact I hold KQ to those high standards as British and won’t accept anything less! Especially given the fact that we have invested so much in this airline, I don’t expect it to fall short of the global standards.. This is why we get over our heads when we hear cases of misappropriation of taxpayer funds. This is why we gi to the streets when we smell a sh!tty deal with Adani..
How much of this would you agree with?
If it is for the sake of comparing you are right
 
Imaginary things kitu gani na amewaambia ukweli!
1781520062796.png


1781520046326.png
 
I understand that they capitalize on aviation, which doesn’t mean that we can’t compare ourselves to them just on that basis.

You should understand the mindset of a capitalist.At the end of the day we aim for the best generally and do not give an excuse for blind patriotism to supersede quality and value..
For example if I’m flying to Heathrow, and I get better value in terms of comfort and flight ticket in British airways than I do in KQ, I won’t be dumb to fly KQ! Rather it’s for KQ to create that value as it’s competitors. How is that ignorance? As a matter of fact I hold KQ to those high standards as British and won’t accept anything less! Especially given the fact that we have invested so much in this airline, I don’t expect it to fall short of the global standards.. This is why we get over our heads when we hear cases of misappropriation of taxpayer funds. This is why we gi to the streets when we smell a sh!tty deal with Adani..
How much of this would you agree with?
Governments are agenda driven, but you forgot there is (Private sector), you see the gov is clever, it knows for it to always have validation you must always raise your voice to them, if you someone decided to say from today onwards we approve Lee to be our president and we will pay tax to him, then Lee will be killed, so what do you do: Answer is simple (PRIVATE SECTOR)

The private sector is profit driven and will never compromise for politcal milleage, now instead of kenya supporting a local business man you choose to support an abroad business, the private sector dies, the government wont die because you will have to use its own services after private sector died,

If you had a local company, thats where you have to go, because when it grows the government will be foreced to upgrade, that means new airport, improved services and many more BECAUSE the government is run by business men
 
Aren’t you forgetting something?
Tanzania is the No.1 Source of all your Remittance in your Country .
Bongolala does not even make top 10.
How is an LDC supposed to send money out of their country? What money? 😂😂

As I keep saying, bongoslum is full of delusional people. Like you. 😂
Kwa delusions na hallucinations, mlibarikiwa.
rm.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom